• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic π•‹π•™π•– π•€π•Ÿπ•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•₯𝕖 π”½π•£π• π•Ÿπ•₯π•šπ•–π•£ β˜… ✩ Sci Fi / Space Opera (Full!!)

Hello!

No, roles can't be outright claimed, I would prefer for people to submit CS on the thread and then I'll approve them once we have enough to start. So if you see someone apply for a role you wanted, you can still post CS because I will review and choose ones to give us the best crew dynamic.

I'll ask for tweaks if needed, but I rarely reject a CS. I am open to more than one character in a role (for example, maybe two mechanics working together etc, or a Doctor and a nurse etc). I am also open to role suggestions that aren't listed. πŸ™Œ

I hope that all makes sense! Let me know if you need more info.
Oki!!! Thanks for clarifying!

Interest VERY piqued. I absolutely adore the premise.

Still deciding what role...

but a drunken Russian could very well be joining Wii Fitness's finest crew to date.

Quick update!

There are currently no applications posted or pending for the following roles:
  • The Researcher
  • The Stowaway
We are so close to starting! Absolute final deadline is January 31st, however if we fill these spots before then we can begin :bishiesparklesr: space adventures :bishiesparklesr: sooner!

Once again, I am also open to roles not listed. Thanks everyone!

Update #2!

The remaining role that has not been applied for:

• The Researcher
That said, if you are working on something already and someone has applied for it, please do not abandon it. I am more than open to figuring out ways to include additional characters, always! This interest thread will not close officially unless we are completely at capacity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back