The Infamous Dating!

Never been on a date, not really my priiority right now + there's nobody I know I wanna date.

A few weeks ago a guy I'm friends with kinda asked me out and I turned him down, and the next day he told me and my friends that he figured out I'm either a lesbian or asexual since I'm not intersted in him (yes, he is an idiot)

First date and cuddle I was... 16, I believe.
My best friend and me were just chilling at my place when he slowly started putting his arm around my shoulders.
We ended up cuddling all day^^
First kiss was about a week later, with the same guy.
Broke up after 2 years for someone else he had been seeing for approximately a few month already, oh well e_e

On that followed a phase of depression and loneliness (since I was the most socially awkward and anxious person you can imagine), in which I met that other guy--- it lasted for two days, wow! X'D polished him off after realizing what a chauvinistic ass he was (and he was just generally... Really straightforward, and not in the fun way) and cut all contact (he still tries to get me back :-_-lines:)

Theeen I came together with my other best friend, which only lasted for about two months as well since he just didn't put any afford at all into the relationship. And he smoked a lot, causing him to smell like, I don't even have an example o_O

After that I realized I'd just die alone with 27 cats.

But-
Life would hold a surprise for me!

After I dropped out of my traineeship as a nurse (couldn't continue it because my knee is heavily damaged from an accident I had a couple of years ago), I started working as a retailer and I still know how but it boosted my self esteem like holy crap!
And the fun began-

Within about three months, two guys asked me out, one several times (and one still tries) and I came together with the guy I'm currently dating, who is just completely different from the three guys I had dated before x'D
He's never had a girlfriend before, is even more socially awkward than I was, but just a really sweet guy (and he has this sexy faint Russian accent X'3).

So to everyone who's been through shit in previous relationships:
Don't give up! You'll meet someone some day who will make you happy! :3

First date: 12 With a guy that lived in my neighborhood that I used to go play with after school (went to a roller rink with my Mom)
First kiss: 13, My 13th Birthday party I was dared to kiss my best friend's older brother (he was 16) I had a huge crush on him, it was kind of an awkward peck but I was happy nontheless...now I'm not attracted to him at all lmao.
First Boyfriend: 14, A guy from my youth group passed me a note during Bible study and asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes and we dated until i was 16
Lost virginity: My first boyfriend broke up with me because I wasn't Christian enough for him and he was mad I got a tattoo and I was mad because he wouldn't sleep with me because I wanted him to take my virginity but he would only kiss and hug me. So a week later this guy at my High School that I was friends with asked me on a date and we went and he asked me to be his girlfriend. The next week after that he and I left school early and went to my house and uh...yeah. lol.
Got engaged: Christmas of 2015 to a man Ive been dating for about a year and a half
Got married: Halloween of 2017 and I couldn't have asked for a better husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back