The Imperial Seal [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garros

Title: The Imperial Seal

Players: 4 – 5 depending on interest.

System: D&D 5e (Discord)

Premise: Natural disasters have ravaged the lands of the Crimson Empire. The last few harvests have all failed. The people have grown hungry and weary. A few southern warlords have taken advantage of this situation and proclaimed the Crimson rule to be over. Thus the Yellow Scarves Rebellion was born. Chaos ensued. During these rampant times a corrupt court has taken upon itself to dispose of the imperial family, only to be disposed themselves shortly after. In the ensuing bloodshed the most important imperial symbol disappeared: The Imperial Jade Seal.

Yet now a Goliath general has claimed to have finally found the location of this thousand year old artefact. With this it is rumoured anyone could become emperor, even the lowliest peasant. This general Diar Bediv has hired your party to retrieve this artefact for him at any cost.

------------------

This will be a “short”ish pbp game with a clear end in mind. As a member of an outsider mercenary group, you will explore a desolate town in the far reaches of the crumbling Crimson Empire. After having found enough clues you will be dungeon delving in order to retrieve the sacred treasure.

Character Creation: All officially released D&D stuff is allowed. If there is homebrew/ua stuff you are interested in let me know and we will discuss further.

Notes: -The setting is a mix of Norse & Medieval Chinese society

-Absolute good & evil do not exist in this setting, only the fight between law vs chaos matters

-My time zone is gmt+1 so keep that in mind if you send messages to me or when this game progesses.

-I do expect you to be active. With that I mean at least let me know you’re alive once a day. :P While there is an end goal, it is much more fun if the players wish to push for it.

-if there are any more questions, PM me via discord!

Last edited:
Zach! I want in! This sounds bananas fun, you see me alive all the time!

Also big into the Norse side of mythology and know a bit of Chinese.

A little late to the posting and it looks like you might be full, but if you have room i’m Definitely interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread