• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Illustrous Estate of Lord Solberg - Interest Check (Trial #3)

Joker: I have a permit to search the premises!
Solberg Butler: Im sorry but you'll have to come another time
Joker: Are you refusing entry to an officer of the law?!
Solberg Butler: I do apologize but the Master does not wish for you to come in
*Coin Flip noises*
Joker: Tails
*Butler opens door*
Solberg Butler: Come quick, there's a robber in the house!

Joker: I have a permit to search the premises!
Solberg Butler: Im sorry but you'll have to come another time
Joker: Are you refusing entry to an officer of the law?!
Solberg Butler: I do apologize but the Master does not wish for you to come in
*Coin Flip noises*
Joker: Tails
*Butler opens door*
Solberg Butler: Come quick, there's a robber in the house!
... and he’s stealing our cabbages!

NO now I FEEL ReaLLy BAd
Its alright, Im also a wuss when it comes to seeing scary things! :D I listen to scary stories when I go to bed, but I just can not watch scary movies without feeling horrible dread the entire time - probably because I fear jumpscares so much!
IM ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP RN AND I FEEL NOTHING BUT DREAD BC IVE BEEN WATCHING TRUE CRIME AND MURDER CASES .. so yea, I’ve been on edge for a while lol. Goodnight tho!! Hopefully we can get these show on the road soon!

IM ABOUT TO GO TO SLEEP RN AND I FEEL NOTHING BUT DREAD BC IVE BEEN WATCHING TRUE CRIME AND MURDER CASES .. so yea, I’ve been on edge for a while lol. Goodnight tho!! Hopefully we can get these show on the road soon!

Oh, thats understandable! Whenever I get too scared to sleep, I just put on some lighthearted video (currently my favorites are people reading reddit posts)! Good night, sleep tight, dont let the bedbugs bite! ^_^

Alrighty folks, here are links to the OOC and the In Character. If your character has been accepted, feel free to start posting! The plot wont start right away; this is more of a time to establish characters and relationships between them, so have at it! You could even discuss relationships prior to posting in the OOC if you're into that.

OOC
Fantasy - The Illustrious Estate v3 - OOC

IC
The Illustrious Estate of Lord Solberg v3 - In Character
Can you make an OOC Discord server for this as well?

not joining this time probs but everyone do have fun I really want this one to pick up!! argh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back