• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Illustrious (HBCU Roleplay)

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness

• intro

Nonstop

Drake

The Illustrious.

G
    oing to college is one thing, plenty of people wish to experience in their lifetimes. It’s a time to open new doors, make new friends, find the love of your life, and just… Find yourself. But what isn’t always talked about is how important the choosing of the college is. Sure one could go to Princeton, Yale, Harvard, or Drexel… But even out of those schools, there is one that is not only equal to them but excels way above what they were and ever could be.

Dubbed ‘The Campus in the Trees’, Dubois University is here and ready to make itself known. Being the country’s best in basketball, being in top ranks of Law, Business, Computer Science, and Engineering, this school is nothing but the best and those within it have been nicknamed ‘The Illustrious’. Oh, did we forget to mention it’s an HBCU?

With over 15,000 students, while it may paramount those who try to take it down, it doesn’t mean it isn’t filled with drama. From friends to frenemies, baes to hurt baes, baby mommas and baby daddies, there isn’t a dull moment on campus.

It’s now a new year and the new freshmen have finally arrived- ready to take on the school and earn the title of being ‘illustrious’. The only question is- How far are they willing to go to get it?

intro

roles

rules

go and look,

there is no one
better

genre

university, slice of life, realistic

status

accepting

spots open

10/10 (they're all open)

lore

ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

Hey AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami is there going to be a Discord?

I want to stick around although I'm unsure of if I can get a CS up by the deadline. Ideally 2 although I know if ever, only 1 will be done on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back