• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Illustrious Estate v3 - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I will work on Cecilia's response to Fluttershy Jasmine in a bit. I have some other things I must attend to for differing stories.

damn, i just read fluttershy's wiki on her personality and you right. you 100% right

You mean you didn't make her that way on purpose? Also, I have a question regarding Jasmine's response. Is she asking Cecilia whether the magic she uses bothers her? I just wanted to make sure that was the case so whatever I posted would make sense (I'm working on it now. I might have to post tomorrow to be honest.)

You mean you didn't make her that way on purpose? Also, I have a question regarding Jasmine's response. Is she asking Cecilia whether the magic she uses bothers her? I just wanted to make sure that was the case so whatever I posted would make sense (I'm working on it now. I might have to post tomorrow to be honest.)
No, not really. I didn’t really think of fluttershy or my little pony in general when I respond for her. And yea, she’s asking Cecilia if her use of magic bothers her[cecilia].

It occurred to me that the nature of Cecilia's question might have been unclear so I edited the post a little.

You guys.... you know the art i used for klarions appearance? I traked down the deviant artist who drew it and found more art of that character and... yeah.

1549025285069.jpeg

I just put Genevieve to bed, didnt know what else to do with her right now - and to not accidentally end in something that might take a while to wrap up before its nighttime :D

Hey I’m sorry for taking so long to respond again, I have midterms next week so I’m trying to make time to study amongst other things

Damn, I dont want this to die! Are y'all willing to try to come back to this? Or should I just hammer the last nail in the coffin...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back