• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

[I have been good. Got a schedule date for my wisdom teeth getting taken out set.]

[I'm sorry that I've been silent ;w; I'm going to hopefully respond, this time, next week since this current one I will be busy for the week and weekend.]

[I'm sorry... I have been and still am sick since the beginning of this week so I likely won't respond till next week ;w; I apologize.]

[I will try to post sometime this week since I'm a bit better! :] ]

[Oh gosh I'm sorry that I haven't responded yet! I forgot and just recently I have been a bit too anxious due to falling for a scam ;w; I haven't had much of the time to think properly because of that.]

(hey. It's okay. Sorry to hear about the scam situation. It's fine, there's no rush so you can take your time to think through everything.)

[I'll respond this weekend! I'm doing a bit better mentally and not as anxious as before. :] ]

Eis took the little stroll up towards the building designated for the Meeting of the Kingdoms, to take note of how he should proceed in his words and actions when met with Royals other than those who share blood with the Prince and Princess, since they were merely stepping stones towards the inevitable end of a rule. But that didn't mean they deserve no courtesy as they are unknowing participants in this plot and they weren't at all fault for the corruption of another Kingdom in the end. In a midst of his thoughts, he took notice of what was clearly one of the Kings taking part in the meeting, though he honestly hadn't taken the effort to make note to remember other Royalty unless they happened to become involved in one of the wars.

Maybe that's why he had no idea how to regard the other King and could only look with a confusion that very well didn't translate onto his cold, statuesque facial expression and more so his eyes; which were akin to a wolf looking down upon the form of a mere rodent. Though realistically, he was shorter than the other party- On another note, he watched the Royal leave towards the entrance but he didn't immediately follow after in order to make sure that Oliver and Olivia were having no issue with their traverse upward. Once it was positive the two were alright and didn't end up hurt from the slopes of the path, he took his entrance into the building, ready to take his part in this plan of three.

The room of the meeting was comparable to that of King Arthur's round table with the structure of the seating and overall big tablature that documents seemed laid about on in the middle; likely on matters that were planned for this talk but it was unlikely that such papers will be read and spoken about once he took the role of speaker.

[I hope this okay ;0; I didn't want to make you wait any longer and for my guilt to ever more so grow due to my own self-procrastination... ;u;]

(sorry, will have a post up soon. Things been a bit busy, but I been working on it a little whenever I get the time too.(

[Oh, it's okay! Take your time! ;u; I didn't know about your circumstances and acted pushy, I'm sorry. ;w;]

As bad as it was to say, King Williams felt intimidated by the younger King. Yes he was older, but that didn't mean he haven't heard the stories about the young ruler. That and knowing how powerful the young ruler's kingdom was, only added more reason to be nervous. But he was the one who's supposed to lead the meeting this year. So he had to be respectful. But he never expected that the young male would join for the first time ever. 'Just be polite, I just have to do what I can to keep the meeting going smoothly.' The older king thought to himself as they walked. These usually are to help resolve problem between kingdoms. So if things go well, maybe there was a chance to have a better relation with the other kingdom?
As they entered the meeting room, there was already most of the other rulers sitting at the large table. Either quietly talking among themselves, or simply keeping to themselves. A few took noticed of Eis being there and were barely able to hide their surprise and fear of the Ice King from all the rumors was actually here. Noticing their looks, King Williams turned to Eis. "Th.. The meeting will be starting soon, in the meantime feel free to sit wherever you like. If you have any, I can answer them." He explained, hoping to ease the situation somewhat.

(Sorry if my post is a little short.)

[I'll respond sometime this week! Sorry for re-ghosting you accidently once more ;w; It's very easy to forget the passage of time and keep pushing things back.]

[I will respond this weekend! Hopefully- ;w; Sorry again.]

[I'm sorry ;w; I've been taking a little break from RPing, albeit a little unintentionally, but I hope to respond this upcoming this week. Again, sorry ;u;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back