• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

Eis felt an abundance of happiness and lightness in his chest as a weight was lifted and his wish had been granted, after all it took a lot of courage and self-motivation to get himself to this point and to expose this selfish, emotional side of himself. But he was more so happy because of the reaction coming from the Prince for he had been scared for taking this action behind his back and making the other feel obligation or ruining their relationship for getting the wrong signs of their progressing relationship "Thank you. I promise to devote my life and even after to make Oliver the happiest person in the world." He bowed his head at the Princess, an act a King would normally not do to one lower in rank/royalty, but he was truly grateful for the Princess accepting this proclamation and showing honest support.

"Truly thank you..." He whispered more so that only he could hear, out of embarrassment yet also a relieving sigh. Soon he heard their carriage slow down in pace and their driver let out a shout that they were only a couple steps away from the base of the meeting. "I believe now that we should prepare ourselves mentally to see this through now that we are at the doorstep of this event."

"I trust that you'll keep to your promise." Olivia said with a smile. She wasn't prepared for the king bowing his head at her. An act that is never really done by someone of an higher rank before. This really must of been a difficult to keep the courage to ask something like this. It went to see that he truly meant the words he spoke. It proved her made the right choice in saying yes. Regardless she was was simply happy to know her bother would be cared for. She knew Oliver could take care of himself, but she felt assured that he had someone by his side. With this in mind, she'll try to be a good friend to the King as well.

Oliver gently squeezed the other's hand, a bright smile still on his face. This was one of the best moments of his life. Out of everything that was going to happen today, he was the most excited about this. He was more relieved now that the both of them had shared how they felt, or this possibly wouldn't have happened. He was also thankful that his sister supported and was accepting of this. He would need to find a way to show his thanks later. As the carriage started to slow down, he nodded in agreement to Eis's words. "You're right. It's best that we prepare as much as we can before it's time." He said.

[I'm going to have to change it to sometime this week ;w; My arms had been hurting for 3 days-- And it's hard to concentrate.]

[I'm going to reply either this weekend or next week ;w; I've been going through a slump.]

[I will post this weekend! Been taking a little break.]

Eis felt more courageous than he had ever felt before now that he finally confessed these strange feelings and was accepted by both the Prince and Princess; mostly by Prince for whom he had directed such a confession to in the first place. He now had something to fight for when it came to this meeting and that brought a little light of anticipation and bravery deep inside his heart to run ablaze as he got out of the carriage and looked upon the giant stone building before them.

Helping the two Siblings out of the carriage, like he had been taught since he was young and taught the formalities when it came to other fellow Royal companions, though his hand remained the slightest bit longer on the Prince’s than when it came to the Princess. He hoped there was a private quarter for each of the Kingdoms so he may plan further with the Siblings without prying eyes or ears.

Making sure the two were situated and ready, he headed up the path and towards the Castle before them, his eyes sharpened and cold as he prepared internally to play his part and add the fear of his presence in this meeting, ultimately playing the fabricated image of him from the rumors.

[Sorry this isn't good or long for how much time I took to respond ;w;]

Oliver's chest felt slightly tight with anticipation as their carriage came to a stop in front of the stone building. This was it. As nervous as he was, the conversation from just moments ago made him feel at ease. There was something to fight for now. Something he definitely wasn't going to give up so easily. If the plan didn't work in the end, he would find a way for him and Eis to stay together now matter what. But he had faith that the plan would work.
He smiled a bit as he held Eis's hand as he stepped out of the carriage. It was very gentlemanly of him to do. Mostly he enjoyed just holding the other's hand while he still could. Knowing that they be able to do something like while the other royals were around. But there should be private quarter for all royals attending the meetings, so hopefully they would be able to meet properly in secret later.
He gave Eis another wish of good luck before watching the male head up the path with his sister. They waited a little while, to give Eis a good chance to be ahead of them, before starting up the path themselves. It was luck for them that one of Olivia's friends was staying here during the meeting as well. So that was her "reason" for being here was simply to visit with a good friend. Oliver decided his "reason" in case the other rulers saw him was that he was accompanying his sister, while also taking the chance to get used to the layout for when he would one day have to attend the meetings himself.

King Williams, one of the rulers attending the meeting, stood inside near the front entrance. So he was one of the first to Eis arrive. "uh, King Geflimmer. It.. It's a honor to see you for this year meeting." He said, barely managing to keep his voice even as he greeted the young ruler. He had never seen the young King take part in any of the meetings before. So King Williams wasn't sure of what to think of this turn of events. It didn't help that the cold sharp eyes that look towards him made him very uneasy. "The.. the meetings is about to start. We best go in and join the others." He quickly added. Unsure of how to go about starting a conversation with the other, and also hoping not to anger him in anyway.

(It's okay. I thought it was pretty good :) )

[I will respond this weekend! ;w; I'm so sorry that I keep making promises and not going through with them!]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back