• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

[I'm sorry if I don't reply this week-- I'm especially really sorry that I keep making excuses and going against my word when it comes to posting my response ;w; It's just been difficult maintaining interest and activity on RPNation, and overall, my muse for RPing so I'm sorry that my posting is clearly close to nonexistent. I'll try to have something up eventually, but I can't say when so I hope I'm not annoying you with these constant backtracks of mine.]

(Hey. Sorry for not replying, didn't have the time to get on until now.
It's alright if you can't reply this week. I get that it can be hard to maintain activity on the site or even keep the muse up to do with. It happens sometimes. But I promise you that you're not annoying me. :) Take you time and post when you are able to.
Also we can always come up with some plot ideas for fun, if you ever think that might help your muse a bit?)

[I'm sorry! I'll most definitely try to have a post up this upcoming week-- Again, it's just seems that I've not been checking up a lot on this website as much as I used to and my roleplaying has dwindled a bit, but I'll try to get back into this RP! S, I apologize again that I'm pushing back my date of response till this upcoming week--]

[I'll try to have something up next week, hopefully--! Sorry that I'm making you wait unnecessarily! ;u;]

[Sorry if this isn't of good quality given how long I made you wait ;w;]

Eis could tell that the two siblings were about his lack of experience regarding such social and political gatherings, and it didn’t help that his personality and behavior seemed to cement the fact that he was inadequate when it came to other people and their affairs. But he wished to assist them in the matters, more so for Oliver who clearly cared about the people of that Kingdom and wanted to protect them from a possible corrupted rule, so his mind was set on pursuing this sort of plan, but he would back down for now and pretend to be thinking further on the predicament. Plus, he was more so worried on what would occur after the Royalty of that Kingdom eventually surrendered, like would Oliver leave his side to pursue his rightful position as the heir to the throne?

He wished now that he had took the other’s hand in marriage, even if in the eye of others that would be considered wrong and unjust, but he was not one to care for other’s opinion on his person, given he had dealt with far grater hatred and distaste towards him than mere petty opinionate words of such a minority of civilians on his relationships. He wondered if he should have gotten a ring ready and shortened down the time before the wedding, especially once he figured out the other was a male and that he truly understood his pathetic excuse of emotions and expression.

“Fine. I shall take mind regarding this situation and let you know of my decision prior to the date of the meeting. And when so, let me know of what I should particularly speak about to induce the other Kingdoms to take a distaste towards those Royals.” His eyes flickered over to the Prince, his eyes speaking more than any of his words, as he wished for them to turn to the library for a while for he had had important matters which he would like to discuss regarding their relationship.

On what he would pursue on the matter was unknown, even to himself as he didn’t have an idea on how he would take to speaking about the other’s decisions after their plan proved fruitions.

"Of course we would be happy to help you with that, your Majesty." Olivia said. She was a bit uneasy about this plan, but she was glad that the King was at least going to give it some thought before deciding anything. Though there might be a high chance that he would agree to help. If he did, then she would be more than willing to help him know what to speak about during the meetings with her brother. She knew what topics are best to speak about to get other's attention or get on their good sides. While Oliver knew what to say in to get the point of the matter across clearly. "Then I'll return to my room for now, I'll inform you both once I find out anything regarding the meeting." She told the two as she stood from her seat. It was best she got a letter got to the princesses that she was friends with, knowing that one of them would know something important about the meeting.

Oliver was relieved when Eis said he would take time to think on the matter. Though a tiny part of him felt that the male always had his mind set, and only said that for his sake. Regardless he was grateful for the other to take his time to give an answer. He wanted Eis to let he had the choice to say yes or no towards this plan. But a part of him wondered what would happen if this plan did work? He felt uneasy thinking of what could take place if the plan proves fruitions. He snapped out of his thoughts as his sister spoke. "That would very helpful, thank you sister." He said in the grateful tone, before glancing over to the King. When their eyes met, he could see the silent request in them. He smiled a little and gave a small nod. As if he could ever pass up the chance to spend some time alone with the male. "Shall we go?" He asked cheerfully. He was ready to simply enjoy a moment of peace with Eis.. and maybe he'll have the chance to try and discuss their relationship.

Last edited:
[I'll try to have my post up this week! Hopefully by Friday-]

[Sadly I might not be able to reply on Friday as I'm going to be busy due to personal stuff and New Years Eve. I'll try to have something up on the weekend.]

[I know I keep making promises and breaking them ;w; I'll absolutely try to have something up this weekend. Wednesday and Friday tend to spiral my schedule a lot out of control nowadays.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back