• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

[It's okay! I've been off and on a lot recently too, though I've recently tried to change that. ^w^]

Eis had waited patiently outside of his own Study, which would truly be a cause for laughter that a King had lowered himself enough to let those under him in rank speak without his presence and especially in his main office where articles of the most importance resided in the drawers of his desk. But he trusted that Oliver wouldn't go further beyond conversing with his Sibling and that he knew he had his trust and understanding to see this situation through with an open heart like he always seemed to have unlike him. It was kind of funny now that he was left to his own mind that he took to thinking of the conversation he had with the Princess, which continued to bother him ever since and he couldn't quite understand what he was supposed to name his behavior and feelings towards Oliver. Maybe a small, subtle part of him didn't wish to put a definite name onto his feelings, due to underlying fear that it may lead to pain like in the past, for he felt such emotions as this back then although not in the same manner.

He was the tiniest bit startled when the door opened and he was called back in by the subject of his thoughts, whom he should see if he could speak to him about such strangeness later when they were left to their own devices. With a hum of affirmation, he headed back inside the room with a glance directed towards the Prince; a look of happiness for clearly seeing that all the strain had been soothed and that the Prince could find another person to trust, one whom shared the same blood and who clearly knew more than him regarding this all. "I can see that all the unsaid words have been shared and now you two can slowly mend the time you've lost to speak with one another without fear of a third-party manipulating your words." Now, he wondered if this was a good time to speak of what to do regarding the other Kingdom, without bringing any of innocent parties such as the townspeople of said Kingdom into the aftermath.

[Sorry if this isn't good!]

( :) okay! Also it's alright, I thought it was good.)

A smile appeared of Oliver's face at the King's words. "It was definitely a conversation that was long needed, but I'm grateful that it did happen." He said honestly. Now that it had happened, he looked forward to working on mending their relationship so that their bond will be as strong as it should be between siblings. Though besides that, there was something that caught the Prince's attention. When he had gone to let Eis know that he and his sister we're finishing speaking, it seemed like the male was deep in thought about something. He wondered what it could be. Oliver realized that it was odd. Normally he wouldn't wonder such things, but during these last couple days his thoughts seemed to always go to the King. He knew what it could mean, but he didn't dare say it out loud. It wasn't the right place nor time for such a thing.

"As am I." Olivia said in agreement, just as grateful for having the chance to finally speak words she had always kept to herself until now. She felt more at ease now. Not even their parents could ruin that for her. At the thought of the King and Queen, caused her joyful mood to dim slightly. Right they still needed to do something about them... "Though it does sadden me to bring a grim tone to this joyful moment... We should think of what to do about Mother and Father, while we still have the upper hand." She said in a more serious tone.
This caught the Prince's attention, bring him out of his own thoughts. "Yes, you're right Olivia." He said with a slight nod. As much as he wish this moment of peace could last a little longer. He knew that they couldn't waste time regarding the matter at hand.

Eis was selfishly relieved that he hadn't been the one to initiate the conversation and planning regarding the other Kingdom and the Royalty that seemed not too pleasant, at least in his eyes with how they treated their own blood with how easily they were capable of sacrificing their own blood to their enemy to save their hides. It was also selfish of him to use this situation to keep his mind off the issue regarding himself and these lingering unknown feelings that he wished to avert his attention from for the time being in case he wound up emotionally unstable if he delved any further at the moment. "It saddens me as well that we must go against you two's own blood, for they took manipulative and inhumane measures to save themselves rather than protect their own with their lives." It was hard to keep himself in check and not showing the simmering rage boiling inside him as he remembered the reason why he hated these kinds of people, for they were parental figures yet unlike the Family he knew and loved, they would rather put themselves first rather than their children unlike his Parents whom protected him till their dying breaths.

"Now... I rather not get the townspeople nor innocent outsiders from finding themselves involved in this matter for they are truly unwise of the goings inside the Castle Walls." Unlike what most would perceive from the rumors of his cruelty and ruthless manners in battles and war, he took mind of his own people and even those that did not lay within his rule for they weren't at fault for the actions of their Kingdom as the Royalties were the primary instigators and cause for war. It also was due to Oliver's love for the people of that Kingdom that made him wish to take extra measures in protecting the innocence from this selfish endeavor. "War is, after all, not an option in this case for that could cause wide hysteria and fear plus I believe you wouldn't wish that on even the Knights whom are powerless against their Kings. As such, I was wondering if you two had any means of action that would best suit this situation."

Oliver could tell that Eis was deeply angry with the King and Queen's actions. Which he could understand. What they did was inhumane and cruel. Such things couldn't keep happening or else there would be an actual war on their hands, then so many will be lost or hurt in the end. Since he was standing near the King, he reached over to gently take ahold of the male's hand without a second thought. It was something he had done a few times before whenever he noticed that the other stressed or upset. It small gesture to offer some comfort. "I agree. A war would just cause more harm than good for everyone." He said in agreement to war not being an option. But it also made things a little more difficult as well. Threading to go the war is one things, but he scared the possibility of not many of their options were peaceful ones. "Only way we can put an end to Father and Mother's cruelty without involving innocent lives, is to get Father and Mother to step down from the throne." He said after some thought.

Olivia watched as her brother took the King's hand. Smiling a little to herself as her guess was right. Oliver did truly care about the King. Maybe he also did feel the same way towards Eis as well? Regardless she put her attention back to the matter at hand, she could wondering if she was right about her words to the King later. At the Prince's words, she gave a knowing frown. "That's will be very difficult. Father and Mother would never just gave up their place on the throne without a fight. They could cause a war just to keep it." She said with a sigh. It was true after all. Their parents wouldn't just give up the power their had without a fight. Even with her and her brother's age, they were old enough to take on more responsibilities to soon take over the throne. But their parents find any excuse to not let the happen. "If we are gonna get them to step down, then we need to do it in a way that they can't fight against." She said.

"A way they can't fight against?" Oliver repeated softly in a thoughtful tone. "There meant be a way we could do that."

Last edited:
[Sorry that I've not responded yet! I'll try to have something up this week!]

[Again sorry that it might take a bit longer for my response... I've not been active mentally, most of the time I just feel tired and not wanting to do anything... So, please understand that I'll try to have something up eventually but I've just been having difficulties in muse and other sorts.]

[I'll absolutely try to have something up this week! It might end up not being too big or detailed though.]

Eis was a bit startled to suddenly feel the warmth of another's hand on top of his own, which he knew had been Oliver comforting him and he was selfishly glad to be on the other's mind despite the situation they were in, and that feeling bothered him enough to avert his thoughts from those despicable Royalty of that Kingdom and allowing his anger and irritation to simmer down before it went far beyond his emotional control. He wondered if the Prince would mad at him for such thoughts though then again, each and every time the other took his hand or anything physical occurred between the two of them was enough to make him happy beyond what he had ever felt since ever, likely an emotion he hadn't felt since he became King. With a annoyed sigh, mostly at himself, he reverted his attention back onto the situation at hand which seemed to have no clear situation at the moment, for he understood how selfish some Kingdoms and Royals could be when it came to their titles and belongings, sometimes even more than their own people's lives.

That made it difficult for him as he didn't wish to hurt the people that Oliver clearly held love for as his own people, which spoke about what he found likable in the other's personality and how he felt like he could share stuff that would normally be used as a weakness but in the hands of the other, it allowed a sense of security and acceptance between the two of them. Again, his mind was diverting from the topic and heading back to his relationship with Prince and for that, he would have to speak with the male later on early than he wished and have a personal conversation regarding the emotions and feelings that he has been struggling with for a bit. He just didn't wish to ruin their relation due to his selfishness and incapability of his overall character...

"I could easily see such behavior being a problem and it is sadly quite common among most Royal Families, even towards their own blood will they selfishly push their thoughts and opinions onto." He truly knew that it was a possibility that war could be the only option if push came to shove regarding the opposing Kingdom, since it had always seemed to end up in such confrontations. And that was also the reason why he was so puzzled to hear Oliver speak about a possible solution to this all. "What do you speak of, Oliver?"

[Sorry if this sucks ;w; I wanted to put up something after so long and making you wait like this...]

Oliver was relieved to see that the male's anger seemed to simmer down back to a more controllable level. What made him even more relieved, even joyful, was that Eis had accepted the gesture. He had been worried for a bit that once the truth had came out that the relationship between him and the King would be ruined. But that didn't seem to be the case, to which he was somewhat selfishly glad for. So much so that he didn't even care that his sister could see that they were hoping hands. Of course, the feelings he had at the moment brought up questions regarding the two's relationship. He knew he would have to speak with Eis about it sooner or later after the matter at hand has been taken care of.

Thinking of the the matter at hand, the prince's thoughts diverted away from the topic of his and and the King's relationship, to focus on the question he had been asked. "Well... It might be a bit extreme, but this could be our best option... is the yearly meeting between Rulers coming up soon?" He asked curiously at the end of his statement.

Olivia was surprised at how the King seemed to relaxed when her brother held his hand. It was a new sight for the Princess, but one she didn't mind at all. If anything she was glad that the two still seemed close, after the truth of the situation came to light. She hoped that things would continue to go well for the two, her brother deserved to be happy after all he's been through because of their parents. At Oliver's question, her eyes widened slightly as she seemed to catch on to what he was thinking. "Wait, you're not thinking of getting help from the other Kingdoms?" She asked in disbelief. That was a risky idea, and who knows what could be wrong during it.

"I know it's risky, but let me explain." Oliver stated, after seeing his sister's disbelief. "During one of my lessons back home, I learned about about something that can happen during these meetings. It's actually pretty rare for this to happen. But a vote can be held against one kingdom's ruler. If all of the other Rulers vote in agreement that the current Ruler of a Kingdom is no longer fit to rule, then that Ruler will be forced to step down," He started calmly. He was thankful that he always payed attention during his lessons growing up. "If we can bring the other Kings bring and get them on our side, then during the next meeting a vote can be held against Mother and Father. They might be able to threaten to go war with one kingdom, but they can't use the threat of war if it's clear to them that they'll have no support from the Kingdoms." He said finishing his explanation.

[I'm sorry that I keep adding these unnecessary and annoying responses and filling up the space of the thread, but I just want to say that I apologize for any inconsistency regarding my posting schedule as I've been tired most of these days and mentally not motivated to get into posting, causing me to lack presence on here more than usual ;w; I will try to have something up sometime next week.]

(hey, it's alright. I understand if you don't always have the time to be on or don't feel motivated to post anything. It happens. So if you're not able to right right away, then that's fine. Just take your time, there's no need to rush. :) )

Eis was quite perplexed to hear about the yearly meet of the different Kingdoms, an event he never partook in given his young age at the time of his Crown and the events prior traumatizing enough to be wary of the other Royals, and as such, isolate himself further and further till it became something that he barely remembered, no less forget it ever existed in the first place. It was something he saw no reasoning in given that it made each and every one of the Royals open for invasions and other sorts of malicious acts whilst they were chattering away about matters that most likely didn't keep their people in mind when making their choices in action. Overall, his views on other Royals was more or less selfish and hideous beings, though that differed when it came to Oliver as he was what one could consider a diamond in the rough when it came to a true Ruler, and that just added more confusion in his feelings regarding the other for it made it seem like he was liking the other due to their Kingly qualities rather than whole as a person, which is absolutely false when it came to the outsider's perspective, his gaze always on the male and the subtle mood change in his character.

"Ah. I forgot about that yearly event, for I never taken myself to the idea of exposing myself and mingling with people that I don't know nor believe the words they speak. But, if need be, I will retract such beliefs of my own and make it so that my appearance may cause disarray given my reputation... It's highly likely they will assume something drastic should I go and that may help into this plan of yours, they wouldn't like the possibility of going to war with an Enemy they do not truly know nor understand beyond the rumors and as such, they will keep my words in mind for this particular meeting... Though, I may be merely soaking in egotistical perspectives..." He honestly thought that his being there might assist with the plan, and he most definitely wanted to help this succeed purely to help the Siblings, especially Oliver, free themselves and their people from a corrupt Royalty.

[Sorry if this sucks but I wanted to finally, finally put something up so you don't end up waiting any longer due to my inconsistent self ;w;]

[Bump- Even though I don't really have a say due to my inconsistency ;w;]

Oliver watched the other male as he spoke. It had not crossed his mind that the King might have never attended one of the meetings before now. Though he could understand the case for it. Eis was crowned at a young age. So he would've be been too young at first to going attend them, then most likely never saw the point in going one he was old enough. Besides with the rumors made about the other, probably didn't help the situation in the slightest. 'I wish pointless rumors didn't exist, or at least people shouldn't just blindly believe everything they hear.' The Prince thought sadly to himself. Eis was truly a good person in Oliver's eyes. He truly cares about his Kingdom and it's people, and is willing to do whatever he has to do to keep them safe. They were great qualities for a King to have. But they weren't the only good things about the male though. The Prince wished that others could see that good things about Eis as well.
"Are you sure Eis? If this isn't something you'll feel comfortable with, then we could try thinking of something else?" He said softly, as he gently squeezed the other's hand. Of course he wanted the plan to succeed. But he absolutely didn't want the King to feel like he had to do something he wasn't comfortable with.

"You attending would definitely catch the other royals attention." Olivia commented after the King had finished speaking. The other royals would possibly be on edge and take the matter seriously if Eis were to show up to the meeting for the first time in years. Watching her brother though, she could understand his worry. It most likely wouldn't be that comfortable to suddenly be around a lot of people you have never really spoken to before after always being on your own. It was clear that her brother cared for the King, it showed in the way he act towards the other. "There is plenty of time before the meeting. I can find out where the meeting in being held this year, so that we can be there early. Most of the other Royals like to show early, so we can use that to our advantage as well." She said. Of course the princess didn't want to feel like that King had to do this plan. But like he had said, people would be willing to keep his words in mind since he had suddenly attending the meeting for the first time. There was a good chance that this plan could work. But the decision on how this will go depends on Eis attending the meeting the meeting.

(No your fine. :) Sorry it took me a while to write. This week was honestly a bit busier than I thought it would be.)

Last edited:
[I'm sorry that I've not responded yet! ;w; I'll try to have something up next week.]

[Sorry if I might not reply this week ;w; I'm again sorry that I keep making promises and breaking them, just can't seem to know what sort of mood I'll be tomorrow and how motivated.]

(It's alright. It's hard to know how busy the next day will be, or if you'll even have the motivation to do a lot later. )

[This week I likely won't be able to respond as three days of this week I'll be busy and highly likely tired afterwards-- Sorry, that I've not posted anything yet ;w; I've been lacking activity on this website for a bit as well.]

(that's fine. Focus on what you need to do, there's no rush. Thank you for letting me know. :) Also no need to be sorry, I get you have things to do. Plus it's fine if you can't be active on the site that much, it happens sometimes.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back