• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

[Sorry if this sucks... ;w; I've been lacking motivation nowadays.]

Eis could easily tell that his other guest found his lack of reaction quite perplexing and questionable, which he could understand given that he had been lied to in some aspect. Yet he could not feel any anger nor hate fill his chest towards the one that had lied to him, maybe he held the slightest of affection and underlying protective instincts when considering the other despite their time being merely being a week. And that may also be influencing his decision to see and hear both sides, for he did not wish to become a person cold enough to be biased towards one side of a conversation.

He was grateful that his words were not disagreed with, which made his title of King seem as a benefit, and without much of another word, he headed to the library. Hopefully there wouldn’t be too much tension between the siblings, for he had no idea how he himself would react when met with such emotional and familial issues. He didn't know if he should refer the other by their true name, though then again he hadn't had to call out to them before since he was the one being sought out for. Slowly he opened the library's double door... "... Um... Oliver?' That felt foreign on his tongue.

Last edited:
Olivia was hesitant for a moment, but soon followed after the King. The walk to the library was silent, mostly due to the fact that the princess didn't have a clue on what to say. This would be a good time to try talking to him, to try and him more onto her side. But she had no idea on how to do that. Talking to people wasn't usually something she had trouble doing. That was usually because most of the people she spoke to were usually approachable, but the Ice King wasn't soemone she would think of as approachable. She wondered how her twin was able to stand being here around here. After a few minutes of walking, they soon reached the library.

Inside the library, Oliver was sitting at one of the table with a book in hand. He had decided to read for a bit, since he needed to do soemthing to keep himself from worrying to much over the events that have appeared. He has no idea what else his sister had told Eis, but he knew that it shouldn't be too long until he had Olivia come here... then it will be time for the whole truth to come out. He could only hope that the other male will believe him when he tells his side of things. Hearing the sound of the door opening, he looked up to his book to see Eis and Olivia coming into the library. "Hello Eis." He greeted with a small smile. Closing the book, he set it to the side before standing up. He then looked towards his twin. "Sister, good to see you again." He said with a calm voice. As nice as it was to see his twin again, he had wished it was on better terms.

(it's alright. If you want, we can brain storm some idea on what we can do next?)

[Do you have any ideas to start with? o3o]

Eis was used to the silence he was met with when greeted with others, his face gave no hints of his mood nor emotions and his behavior and personality had long dwindled and grew cold with the passing years. Maybe that was what made him so hesitant to hate or distrust the other regarding this, since they had shown him so much kindness and were willing to talk to and learn about him despite his faults. But he knew it would give him a bad standing to believe someone early on simply due to their friendly behavior or actions for those could be a façade or a means to an end. Yet he could still not believe that his first guest would have such impure intentions influencing their behavior towards him; they seemed too unfit for battle, making them incapable of being an assassin after his life plus if it were still so, they would have long taken his life with the incident in the past showing his incapability and goodwill.

He couldn't help but feel a hint of warmth in his chest with met with a familiar smile as he entered the library. to anyone unknown of his quirks would merely assume that he was unfazed by such a kind and simple gesture, but to those knowing of him, it was clear that he was happy at the welcoming. It almost made him forget the reasoning for returning until he took of Oliver's change of voice soon after and the greeting of the new guest he gave, which clearly told of some sort of underlying tension and a hint of apprehension. "I apologize for my late return and the question I wish to ask... Why did you play the part of your sister and lie to me without considering my feelings? Did you not trust that I would understand the possible circumstances?"

"There is no need to apologize Eis." Oliver reassured the King. He couldn't help the warmth in his chest when he could that the male was happy from his greeting. From his time here, he had learned Eis's quirks a bit. So he had a good understanding of how to tell what the other was feeling. But right now wasn't a time to think about that, for it was a serious matter at hand. He let out a soft sigh at the given question. "It wasn't like that at all." He said as he shook his head at the remark of not trusting the other to understand the situation. "I had actually wanted to come here as myself to speak with you about matter, but our parents refused to let me do so." He admitted as he gestured his sister when he mentioned their parents. "They believed in those pointless rumors. They didn't want to send Olivia here, but feared making you mad and going to war with us." He explained. Though he couldn't help but roll his eyes a bit. He never believed the rumors about Eis before, and even now he believed they were even more pointless since he had gotten to know the male. He stepped over to the pair and stopped a foot or two away in front of them. He looked up at Eis. "I had always planned to tell you the truth Eis. I had waited to see if my parent would come clean about the lie themselves first. But I didn't think that they would, so that's why I came to your study to speak with you... I was gonna tell you the truth then... But it seems my sister had came before I could." He told the King. He only spoke with truth in his voice. After all he had no reason to lie to other male, more so he didn't want to lie to him.

Olivia could almost feel the tension in her brother's voice, despite the calm tone he spoke with to greet her. She knew that a part of him was glad to see to her, but the last time they had seen each other had left a bad note on their relationship as siblings. She was greatly surprised though on how Oliver had no trouble speaking with the King. Was her twin truly not scared of their man. Because of her surprised, she remained silent as the prince explained himself to the King.

(Maybe for right now after hearing Oliver's side of the story, Eis could be unsure of what to think since about stories he had been told are different from the other. So he decides to let both of the twins stay at the castle until he figures out what to do? He could try asking Charlie some questions about the matter, since Charlie is a servant from Olivia and Oliver's kingdom?)

Last edited:
Eis could only calmly and silently listen to Oliver's explanation, all the while he thought on what action he will ultimately have to take considering there was no true answer at the moment as either party could lie; yet he didn't want to believe that the other male would lie to him. Also he held no information regarding the situation of the other's Kingdom, other than that he prior wished to get more land for his people. and he believed that in order to fill the blanks, he would have to seek info from a third-party of this situation. But it would be difficult on his side to attempt to speak to them as no one other than Oliver attempted to understand him nor fear him. "I understand... Yet it would be unfit for a King to believe words of one party, no matter their connections. And as such, I believe it would be beneficial for now that both of you remain here until a final statement is brought to light." He wondered if his words would hurt the male due to his word choice, but he couldn't help but keep his image to together in face when met with two royal members of the Kingdom that he previously intended to conquer before the offer had been made as last resort for the other royalty to survive. It would not be merely be a possibility for there to be ill intentions involved given his history and his image to the world.

Now he knew he shouldn't trust the other Kingdom to answer his questions regarding the situation, since they themselves are responsible for this mix-up of a situation. The only likely story was what Oliver had explained but it would be best to hold off from making a decision, he wondered if he would be able to speak to the man that came along with Oliver about this.

Olivia had managed to get over her surprised about her brother's calmness, while the King thought over what was said. A part of her was worried that he would believe what Oliver said... given that was the truer story. But much to her relief and dismay, the King decided both twins would stay until the matter was was handled properly. She was relieved that he didn't out right picked Oliver's side over hers... But now she was stuck staying here until the Ice King to figure things out properly. That's not want she wanted at all. She simply wished to go home. But she had to come to keep her twin from telling the truth. The princess wasn't sure of what she could do in this moment to make herself seem more trustworthy than her brother. But she at least knew that she couldn't fight against the King's decision or else it would seem like she was trying to hide something. "Of course your Majesty." She said simply. Since she was standing behind the King, she was able to give her brother a smug look, clearly trying to seem like the male believed her more than him. But she was quick to hide the look when the king looked her way.

Oliver was a bit hurt by the King's words. One would think after the time they spent together, the male would be able to tell when the prince was speaking honestly. Even though his face held a look of understanding, after all he understood where he was coming from. The prince was aware that the story his twin gave was different from his own. So even if he spoke the truth, there was no where for the other male to know for sure which story was the truth. With a situation like this, it was look very bad for Eis to simply pick one party's word over the other's. Regardless if him and Olivia came from the same kingdom, it would still cause problems if this was being taken seriously. "I understand. Do want you think is best." He said with a small nod. It was best to allow EIs to handle the rest of this matter on his choices. He could only hope that the truth is what wins in the end. He did notice the look his sister was giving him, but he choose to ignore it instead. Whatever she thought at the moment didn't matter, he simply trusted that Eis would make the decisions that he thought were right.

Last edited:
[If you want owo Also I'm sorry that I haven't replied yet. Been a bit drained nowadays.]

(sure. :) )

Charlie walked through the halls on the castle. He had just recently finish helping some of the other servants out with some work around the castle, and was now heading back to the servant quarters to relax a bit. Since he knew that Oliver was safe within these walls, he had decided to help out with other things so that he wasn't just standing around and doing nothing. As he was nearing the servant quarters, he was stopped by a maid letting him know that the King needed to speak with him in his study. Charlie was a bit surprised and a bit nervous from the maid's words, but nonetheless he nodded and started making his way to the study. He wondered what the King would need to speak with him about? After the first conversation he had with young King, he wasn't as fearful of being in the same room as him. But he had no idea what he had done to be called to the King's study. Did he do something wrong? Or worst did something happen to the prince while he wasn't around? He really hoped that wasn't the case. After a while of walking, he soon reached the study. The servant at the door gave a small nod before opening the door to allow him inside. "Hello your Majesty, I was told you needed to speak with me?" Charlie spoke calmly, keeping his nerves in check as he stepped into the room.

Eis had long sent the two siblings off to their corresponding rooms for he needed to think as well as come to a decision on what he should do in the end when he got the slightest bit of information he needed, for what if he had to send Oliver off? The image of the sadness and betrayal that shown on the other's face when he had came to the ultimate decision to let the two stay rather than believing what could possibly be the truth; it caused an ache that had long been forgotten centuries prior, when the only time he had experienced this feeling of loneliness and separation was when the brutal concept of his Parents' death was finalized in his young mind. Yet the differences between the two relationships were obviously great but he couldn't help but feel completely attached and connected to the other male despite the few days; as if he were a pup that had been abandoned, only to be taken in by a kind stranger.

Shaking his head at himself, he knew that he had to focus on getting the information and point of perspective he needed regarding the situation before him, and the best choice was to console with the Prince's travel companion. His cold eyes directed themselves immediately at the door as soon as he heard the slightest creak, and once the servant came in, and greetings were exchanged... "Greetings. I have brought you here to ask for participation in a problematic situation. Which I believe you know of, for you brought here the Prince of your Kingdom here, knowing the fact that you were assisting in a matter of fakery. Though, be assured that I'm not angry nor enraged at being tricked, but rather I wish to know the truth and reasoning for the idea of disguising your Prince into the Princess, whom ironically, decided to make her presence here and give a conflicting reasoning compared to the Prince."

Charlie was greatly surprised when the King spoke. He had been completely unaware that the truth had came to light so soon. Part of him was fearful, but he relaxed only a little bit when assured that the male wasn't angry or enraged about being lied to. That confused him a bit, mostly given that being at least enraged would be expected after finding out such a lie. Though the servant kept such comments to himself. He was surprised to hear that the real princess was actually here now. 'So the King and Queen did take action after getting the prince's letter..' He thought from the realization. He then thought back to a conversation he had with Oliver. His prince told him that when the truth came, to be honest about everything if he was asked any questions. "My apologizes your Majesty. I had known the truth, but I had truly came only with the intent of watching over the prince's safety and nothing more." He said as he bowed to show his remorse regarding the situation. Standing back up straight, he took a deep breath to calm his nerves. "Since you wish for the truth... I'll tell you everything that I know." He said. He didn't know what story Olivia had told, but could only assume it wasn't an honest tale. But regardless of the conflicts between stories, he will do as he was told and give nothing about the honest of what he knew that led to this happening.

Eis knew his reaction regarding the situation was abnormal and unexpected given that one would usually feel betrayed and enraged if they were lied to by someone they grew to trust the very slightest. Especially in his case, where his life was always suited to end by the hands of bitter townspeople of the other Kingdoms, or even the Kingdoms themselves deciding to forgo their lives to take him down alongside them; making almost natural for him to be skeptic towards another's feelings and trust, to a point that it had been capable of altering his behavior and emotions enough to rid himself of such weaknesses physically and mentally. Yet, he held great trust in Oliver's words and reasons for being with him till now and he would be considered a fool to vocalize such a proclamation when it could be merely a bias born through well-crated lies and words; which made his chest constrict the slightest and his mind rejecting the mere notion of such a possibility. "I believe in your words, for I can tell that you hold the deepest of care for the Prince of your Kingdom. That's why I sook you out for your opinion on the matter, given that you hold the Prince in hood health."

"Please don't be fearful of my reaction towards your words nor careful with your words, for I wish to know the 'true' story with each slightest detail."

Charlie relaxed fully when the King believed him. He did care for the prince's safety and didn't wish for his loyalty to be seen as a lie for even a moment. He had always prided himself to be the best that he could be at his job after all. Listening to the King's words, he gave a nod in understanding. "Of course your Majesty." He said in response to the request. Though he was still nervous about angering the male, he was willing to be truthful of what he knew on the matter. He paused for a moment to think of where to start. "When my King and Queen had received you're thread of war, they were in a panic. I'm sure that the Prince had told you a bit of our Kingdom. It's small compare to the other kingdoms, and I believe they were more worried to lose what power they had than actually worrying for their people's wellbeing..." He admitted as he looked down a bit. He knew that the was speaking ill of his King and Queen, but it was the truth. They were people that loved the control and power that they had as royals. So the claim of going to war had scared them.
"Even though they didn't want a war, they were very much against sending the princess to someone they had claimed to be... a "Heartless monster"..." He stated with some hesitation at the end. The words were clearly not his own, they were still quite cruel to say out loud.

He continued on with his explanation to kept himself from losing his nerves. "I was in the room when the matter was brought to Princess and Prince. The Princess was very against the idea and refused to be apart of it. The Prince was calm and even asked to come speak with you personally about the matter, though their parents quickly refused to let him do so. As much as they didn't want a war on their hands, they were fearful of the rumors about you. The Princess then chimed in with the joke of her brother just taking her place. The two of them had always made light humor about the two them looking so much alike, so I think she had thought it was a good chance to make such a joke... But the King and Queen had took it seriously. You see despite the Princess and Prince being twins, the King and Queen had always openly favored the Princess over her brother... So they much have thought it was a perfect idea, since of course if the Prince wasn't in the Kingdom anymore then the Princess would get to be heir to the throne like their had wanted her to be. The Prince of course hated the idea and was against, but King and Queen had forced him... Resulting in him being sent here dressed as the Princess." He explained.
"After the Prince had got here, he was asked to send a letter home remember? Despite his parents actions, he had wanted to give them the kindness of coming forward about the lie themselves. That is what the letter was about, to tell them that they had a week to come forward about the lie to you and accept whatever punishment you would give or he would tell you the truth himself. That is everything that I know regarding the matter your Majesty." Charlie said as he finished counting the events that he remembered the lend to this.

Last edited:
[Happy late Easter, due to the outage and the last post being deleted due to that ;w;]

(thanks! Also it's okay. I understand the last post being deleted due to the site being down. You can take you time to redo it. :) )

[I was talking about the Happy Easter post, not a plot post, sorry ;w; I feel/felt bad so I didn't want to keep you waiting any longer. This probably sucks ;u;]

Eis was patient with the servant, for he knew that their titles and roles in the world were great and no matter how kind he worded his sentences; it was only expected that the other would hesitate to speak, with the prospect of punishment being common should Royalty not be given the answer they wanted from those below them. He knew it too greatly on his side, with all of those other than himself in this castle tended to avoid any social interaction out of fear and even then, it was like he was forcing them to partake in any sort of conversation he sought for. Hopefully, he would be able to change Charlie's perception of him as someone normal rather than a ruthless and cold King, and that in turn, would allow Oliver to stay comfortably; even though the situation was impeding such wishes, ones that he didn't quite understand since most would not be keen on partaking in relations with someone similar in gender, yet he didn't find his feelings differ even after the truth was revealed. He still held the other male in high regard and warm happiness met him when they spoke to eachother.

He barely returned to his senses before the other had finished the tale, and he was grateful that a part of him made sure to register each and every word and sentence into mind. Now, he understood who was to truly blame on this complication and yet, he had no idea how to proceed, for he didn't wish any ill will upon the other Kingdom given that it would likely hurt Oliver's feelings. But he was certain that what he felt internally was anger, almost rage, towards the Royalty of their for their clear rejection of the Prince; easily giving him away just to save their hides and deciding to see the Princess as a better Human, when it was obvious how kind and open-minded Oliver was, especially with how easily and kindly he accepted him despite the rumors. "Ah, I understand... But, what puzzles me is how I should proceed with such knowledge. I feel like I should deal with the King and Queen of your Kingdom for their indiscretions towards their own, but I don't wish to cause Oliver unintentional pain due to these feelings of mine."

He knew that any sort of harm upon the Kingdom in itself was not a possible solution, since his prior wish of avoiding emotional harm upon the Prince due to his emotion-filled actions, but he wanted to seek some means of revenge for these crimes. Also, of course, any blood spilling is forbidden. "I wish for your opinion on this matter. How would you proceed with suck knowledge, if you were in my situation?"

(Oh, I'm sorry. I was confused by what you meant, that's my bad. Sorry for making you feel bad.)

Charlie was honestly relieve to get everything off his chest about the matter. Yes he would've kept the secret as long as he was needed to, but it wasn't a good feeling to out right keep information from a royal. Knowing the trouble that came along with doing such things, would usually badly for workers. But he was choosing to trust the King to keep his word right now. Oliver had spoken highly of the other male when they talked, so the servant that his prince holds the King in high regard and the prince had never been wrong about someone before. But back to the matter at hand, he listened silently as the King spoke. He could understand what he meant nor could he blame for being angry toward his King and Queen. Their actions were awful and couldn't be left undealt with, but what could one do without hurting someone else?

"I understand where you are coming from your Majesty. They should be dealt with for their wrong doings, but I couldn't hurt wanting to cause unintentional pain to the prince." He said with an understanding tone of voice. He fell silent for a moment, to think about the question. What would he doing with such information regarding such a situation? "If I were in your situation?... Well I think first would be to think of what would be the best way to deal with the King and Queen. If I couldn't think of a good solution on my own... then I would speak with the ones who were forced to take part in the King and Queen's indiscretions, that being the Prince and Princess. Since they know the King and Queen the best, then there's a chance they could help think of a proper solution to deal with the matter." He said after some thought. It was a little odd to give his thoughts on such a topic. Normally the only one he could freely do this around was Oliver. But yet another royal, a King at that, was asking for his thoughts. Though his answer with probably be somewhat out of character for the male. But it seemed like the best way to go about the situation on a proper foot. Also speaking with the Prince and Princess, whatever solution they came up with the King would at least know that he had their okay to do so.

"If I may speak my mind your Majesty," Charlie said speaking up. "I feel like your should speak with the Princess first before you bring the twins together to speak." He suggested as he self-consciously fixed the selves of his uniform. "I understand If you might feel like you can't trust her words. But you can understand where the Prince stood in this whole situation, so it best you speak with the Princess to understand where she truly stands on the matter as well." He explained. The servant himself at least knew that the Princess didn't want part of this to begin with, so he wasn't sure of what happened to make her come here now.

Last edited:
[It's fine, so don't feel bad about the misunderstanding o3o I'm sorry if this is short and not good, been not in much of a mood.]

Eis knew that his thoughts about the actions he wished to partake in were too unjust and emotionally driven, especially given he had yet to hear out from either the Princess or Prince on the matter regarding their King and Queen; relationship and all. It was best to wait till he had gotten 'permission' on the matters from the two main sources of such a conflict and whom he did not wish to force into something quite unfortunate and vile. Even if the two siblings' relationship wasn't the best, he had to give a fair judgement and take further information on the differing perspectives and the deeper truths. But, it was not unexpected should he take the lightest bit of salt regarding what she told, given there was a bit of bias with the relationship between him and Oliver being the main factor. "May I ask you for another favor? Can you bring the Princess to my Office? I shall hear her out further, even if it may go against my trust regarding the Prince. Both sides are important should they be both under the fault of a third-party..."

Hopefully, the Princess was willing to speak further on her point of view and maybe, without any prying ears, she would tell the truth on her part and the best actions regarding the Royalty of that Kingdom, since he wasn't going to harm neither of the siblings; for his main judgement was upon the opposing Kingdom and how they handled such a situation poorly and brought astray to his Kingdom, even if just the slightest. "Also please let her know that this talk will be merely between her and I, and that her words are not going to be used against her." He knew his wording was quite blunt, but he needed the Princess to know that this conversation between them was behind closed doors and that only the two of them will know what was spoken; in order to build at least the slightest bit of trust. With a slight bow, he headed off to his Office to await the presence of the Princess, where he would hopefully gain further insight of what his decision should be and how the situation will overall conclude.

(Alright. Also it's okay, I understand.)

Charlie was internally relieved to meet another royal who cared to hear a servant's thoughts. A lot of royals don't even bother to acknowledge their workers most of time. One of the reasons he was loyal to the Prince was because he didn't act like that just because of his status. The Prince was kind and fair to everyone. So it was nice to other royals like that as well. Maybe that was also the reason he wanted to give the Princess a fair chance as well. The Princess acted like her parents when they're around because that's how they want her to act. But when they're not around, she's genuinely not a bad person. Misguided, but not a bad person. "As you wish, your Majesty." He said with a respectful bow. He waited politely for the King to leave first, before leaving to get the Princess like he was asked to.

The Princess was nervous. She had hoped that maybe she had fooled the King like her parents had wanted her too. But the hope was quickly crushed when Charlie came to get her. Olivia wasn't stupid. Seeing the servant, she had no doubts in her mind that the King had questioned him. Which meant that he now knows the truth about the situation. Olivia was genuinely scared right now. Surely she was gonna be punished for this. She didn't want to go and see the King for that possibility. But she knew that she must. If Oliver could get along with Eis, then surely he isn't someone who's quick to punish others. She quietly followed after behind Charlie as he led the way to the King's Office. After a while, they soon reached the Office. Charlie opened the open to let the Princess. "Here's the Princess, your Majesty." He said politely with a slightly bow. Before he turned to leave the room, closing the door behind him so no one could listen in on the conversation. Olivia took a deep breath to calm her nerves, before looking to the King. "You had wished to speak with me, your Majesty?" She asked.

[I'm sorry that my post hasn't come yet. I've been taking a break for a bit in order to regain some motivation in my posts, so it might take a bit longer than usual, but I'm not abandoning nor ghosting this thread. I hope you don't mind and understand.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back