• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

[Sorry that I'm going back on my word and saying this weekend now ;w;]

[I'll be trying to do it either this weekend right now or next week. I've been going through a little rut when it comes to RPing, but I'm not going to ghost or anything or not respond eventually.]

(that's fine. It can't be helped if you're in a little rut. Take your time. :) Thank you for letting me know.)

[Can I ask something real quick-- Should we timeskip after this conversation to the meeting of the Kingdoms? We don't have to now--]

Eis felt the slightest bit of warmth in his chest; a feeling that had long been forgotten over the years of loneliness and a façade of a merciless King and it made him even more so grateful for the Prince's existence in his life. It cemented his decision to participate in the meeting of the Kingdoms even if he would keep a bit of silence until the moment came that the question was once again asked of him, for he didn't wish to stomp upon the other's kindness and thoughtfulness in regards to his feelings on the matter of exposure to the outside; a foreign concept of his for many of years, even in wars did he never participate, only did he give his orders from afar rather than risk the fear of facing the same fate as the previous Royalty.

Softly he wiped the tears away from the other's eyes, his gaze warm as he felt the clear happiness exuding from the other in regards to the acceptance of their feelings, even if the verbal words were never spoken between them. "All I want is for your happiness to continue and grow, no gratitude is needed in regards to my decisions for they are mere selfishness on my part." He gave the male a soft peck on the forehead; a simple act of affection even if it wasn't considered romantic to outsiders' eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the day of the meeting and him and the twins were sharing a carriage that was heading towards the place that the event would be taking place; it was quite the fantastical building, a definition of the combination of all the other Kingdoms' abodes into one massive building of fantastic artistry. He took his attention from the foreign nature of the current surroundings passing by them, for he felt if he didn't the anxiousness would take hold of him and he would waver on his decisioning. instead he looked at the Prince. It allowed him to regain his reasoning on why he decided to take part in this place and bring himself back to ground from the accumulating stress that the outside had made fester inside him. "When regarding my entrance, how should I go about in my speech?'

When the day of the meeting finally came, Oliver was honestly a bit nervous. They had been wisely using their time to prepare for this day. But he still couldn't help the slight anxiousness that filled his stomach at the thought of getting to put their plan to action. But the prince wasn't about to let that feeling get to him. He had faith that things will smoothly, and that was enough to help him remain calm. Feeling eyes on him, he turned his head to see Eis looking at him and smiled a bit. He could tell that the other was probably anxious in some way as well. He was sitting next to the King in the carriage while his sister sat across from them. Normally it would be more proper of him to sit across from the who has a higher rank than him, but he felt more comfortable sitting next to the male. "When starting your speech, you'll want to clear and direct. Make a statement about not attending the meetings before, but a situation had been brought to your attention that you needed to be shared." He said with some thought.

Olivia nodded in agreement. "That will be a wonderful starting point. The rest you want to say will came naturally as you speak." She said as she looked towards the king. The other Kingdoms would be paying attention to what the male had to speak, given this would be the first time speaking or attending the royal meeting. So it was best to keep calm and natural. The words should come out more easily once that starting statement was out of the way. "If you get to a point when you need our assistance, we'll be ready to step in once you ask for us." She added. Her brother nodded in response to that. Since they were only a prince and princess, both of they weren't really suppose to be here for the meeting. But they were allow to be here to act as witnesses if statements were needed to prove one's claim when the veto is being held. So the two siblings would wait outside the meeting hall at the first, then come in the moment Eis needed them too.

Last edited:
Eis felt a bit more at ease when it came to their current seating situation, especially since it would be a bit before they were to reach their destination and having the male beside him kept his troubling thoughts away. "I will try not to make a situation happen where you will need to intervene, as our words would likely be disregarded should they assume the two of us are working together. Other Kingdoms aren't quite fond of secrecy and background dealings between eachother, so we would be considered enemies if found out, even if our intentions aren't malicious." He, of course, spoke from his own personal experience when it came to trusting and distrusting certain individuals, as it was the cause of the prior Royalty's fall. "But-- I promise to protect to the two of you to the best of my abilities should that happen." As he spoke these words, he took hold of the Prince's hand with a soft grip.

[Sorry that this isn't good ;w;]

As much as the prince wished he could disagree, he knew there was truth to Eis's words. Acting as a witness would be helpful in other situations, but depending on how the other kingdom rulers react, they probably would be distrustful towards anything they had to say if they thought they were working together. Eis has been a king for years now, so he knew well of what he was saying. "You are right Eis. We won't try to get involved during the meeting, unless it's completely necessary." Oliver said with understanding. He wished that there was something he could do to help more when it was time to start the meeting. But he had faith in the other male. They had been working on this for the last week. So he knew that Eis could hold himself while speaking to the other royals. He smiled softly when the other took hold of his hand. "Thank you. I know you'll do your best to keep your word." He said, his tone of voice was warm from the clear trust he had in the other. "And if you ever feel uneasy, remember that the both of us will be nearby supporting you." He told him.

"I'm grateful to the two of you for staying beside me and supporting this choice of mine of exposing myself to world after so long, even if it is to your benefit as well, it's just strange to see the outside after so long and this would be the first for me to both verbally and physically interact with other Kingdoms." His words were honest and truly grateful for this chance being granted to him, even if the anxiousness and fear laid the slightest bit in his heart when it came to be put in the for front of others' eyes and judgement; it felt unsafe and a bit scary even for him, after all his image was a mere façade concocted by his enemies and people. "I will absolutely make sure that your parents face the consequences of their corrupted rule and bring the two of you back to your proper status; for both yourselves and your faithful people." He looked at the two of them with his gaze hardened and determined; a gaze that may have been prior considered cold and hate-filled was now proof of his cemented promise.

"So... May I ask for something in return, particularly from you, Princess?"

"it doesn't matter if it benefits us. I'm proud that you decided to do this yourself. I know this is quite a big change for you." Oliver told him. Even if the King mainly choose to do this at first to help him and his sister. Which he was thankful for. But this was now also a chance for Eis to finally step out of the shadows. Maybe with time going out will become easier for him, and Oliver looked forward to the day that the other male could go outside his kingdom without people acting in fear. The prince gave a grateful smile to Eis. Knowing that his fully attended to keep his word from the determined look in his eyes. At the male's question, he felt curious as he looked to his sister to see her response.

Olivia watched her sibling interact with the king. They seemed closer than when she had first seen the two together. Truly she was very happy for them. Oliver deserved someone that made him happy, while the king also deserved someone that truly understood and made him happy as well. She hoped that everything worked out well, not only for there's to finally be peace away from their parents, but so that the two could remain close with the other. Olivia looked to the King when her name was spoken. "Of course your Majesty." She said, full of curiosity on what the request would be.

Last edited:
[Sorry ;w; It'll be sometime this week. I'm sorry for going back on my word ;u;]

Even if he was a King in title and name, Eis could still feel the anxiousness and uncertainty of a normal person when it came to something on a personal level, especially when it came to favors since this was one that he didn't wish to fail to attain. Clenching his free hand as to not hurt the Prince's, he maintained the aura of coolness of his and keep himself steeled as he spoke. "Once this issue is done, may I ask for your permission to take your Brother's hand?" He hoped that the Princess understood his words and that the Prince wouldn't be too startled by this sudden proclamation. This was the first time he ever felt like he could trust someone fully with his life and time in this world, with no fear and hesitation, nor anxiousness and regret. "Please-"

[Sorry that this is a short one-- ;w;]

Both the prince's and Princess's eyes widened a bit at the the king's question. Oliver's felt very light during this moment. Eis wanted to take his hand? He felt like he was dreaming right now. The joy he felt was unbelievable. He had actually thought of this himself. While they were still at castle, he spoke with his sister privately about their kingdom. Mainly regarding the future rule. Let's say Olivia was very taken back when her admitted to not wanting to take the throne. Though she eventually agreed when he explained why. But to know that King wanted to take such a step with him, caused a faint blush to appeared on his face as he smiled gently. "Eis." He said softly, as his heart tried to process the joy it felt within in.

The princess was stunned silent for a moment. She had not expected such a question to be asked of her. Normally when asking for one's blessing, it was the parents you wanted to ask. Though she could completely understand everything reason as to why Eis would never do such a thing. So as she was the older twin, she would understandably be the right person to ask. Of course if it was any other person to ask her this, she likely refuse. But she got to see how the two were like together. She knew that she could trust the King to care for her brother. "I want nothing more than for my brother to be happy... And I know that he seems very happy with you." She started as she got her thoughts straight. She then offered Eis a kind smile. "Yes, you have my permission to take my brother's hand. Please continue to treat my brother well." She told him.

[Excuse this-- BUT finally these two have become official-- It is oddly making me happy, like watching a person you care for grow and become happy-- Sorry-- I was just suddenly brought to joy ;u;]

(oh no, I completely get it. I was very happy to see this moment finally happen for those two. It a very good feeling getting to see moments like this.)

[Yes-- This is what's good about slow burn relationships :] It feels nice when the two finally get together.]

[Sorry that I went on a sudden, unnecessary tangent. ;w;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back