• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Other
Here
Hiii! sorry but i posted a bit of my character already without a placeholder, is that okay?! otherwise i can replace it with a placeholder too c;

It's okay, it's great to watch the progress of the CSs! And a good motivation for me to work on everything else ^^
yes understandable and thanks, it's also fun to work on the cs because of the storyline! honestly i told myself it could wait but couldn't help myself lol

Hiii! sorry but i posted a bit of my character already without a placeholder, is that okay?! otherwise i can replace it with a placeholder too c;
robert pattinson, especially in tenet???? UGH THE TASTE; absolute top tier choice, i love

robert pattinson, especially in tenet???? UGH THE TASTE; absolute top tier choice, i love
to be honest, you just showed ur amazing taste GET ABOARD THE PATTINSON TRAIN
The Office Party Hard GIF

I keep loving this rpg more! So awesome, all the lore gets me all excited!!! Love all the work you put into it too, i’m exciteddddddddd

yikes I had only reacted and not posted my interest, anyways I am interested and will have my CS up before your return.

Oh quick question! I'm not sure if this was answered already, but is there a limit of one character per person?

I should have my character up today 😌 I need to polish it first though

Hey I just saw your message on the interest check, I was not pinged/notified for some reason. While it is very interesting and I can't wait to see how this writes out, I will have to withdraw my participation, but I will be reading in my spare time. If something changes before your deadline I'll post my CS!

I am still interested. I believe my CS is complete but let me know if it needs anything else.

I would definitely be interested in communicating via discord. I have found it to be much more efficient than just using rpn.

Oh weird I didn't get a notif either

Still interested, almost done with my sheet but I am trying to tweak it to be a lil better.

Interested in discord! Discord ooc is beloved by me I won't lie

Copy from IC:

Hello everyone! I hope you're all well and still as excited for this as I am :>

I'm so happy to see another wonderful character in the CS thread and a new face. My muse should be ready in a day or two. I'm sending this quick message with two questions:

1. Give me a shout in the OOC thread if you're still interested and let me know about the progress concerning your CS. Would you like me to push the deadline for a day or a few?

2. Will you be interested in using discord or only in the on-site plotting (which will happen in the OOC thread)? This won't be a factor while I'm choosing the final cast but it will help me figure if anyone is interested in using the discord server I'm planning to prepare.

Have a good night/day 🤗

My character should be complete within 40 hours! I'm okay with or without discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back