• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) (Still Open!) (Need Heroes & Some Villains!)

List of high priority villains I would like to be filled:

Villains:

Ratigan
Ronno (Bambi)
Frollo
Hans
Clayton
Lady Tremaine
Anastasia
Drizella
Gideon (For our Honest John character)
Stromboli
Headless Horseman
Percival C. McLeach
Madame Medusa
Governor Ratcliffe
Edgar Balthazar (Aristocats)
Judge Doom
Madame Mim​

Last edited:
This a very interesting concept. I'd love to join. One note: I just love the sidekick characters in most movies, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that what I'll most be RPing are side characters.

If they aren't reserved yet, I'd like to have:

-Timon
-Pumbaa
-Mushu
-Louis
-Olaf

The rest of my cast will be OCs, I'll have as many as I am allowed to have. The eight character limit is what's keeping me from adding in some more, as I want at least three OCs. If you could make an exception and rise the limit to ten, then I could potentially take Banzai and Ed, and if it was twelve, possibly even Kaa and Shere Khan.

Last edited:
This a very interesting concept. I'd love to join. One note: I just love the sidekick characters in most movies, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that what I'll most be RPing are side characters.

If they aren't reserved yet, I'd like to have:

-Timon
-Pumbaa
-Mushu
-Louis
-Olaf

The rest of my cast will be OCs, I'll have as many as I am allowed to have. The eight character limit is what's keeping me from adding in some more, as I want at least three OCs. If you could make an exception and rise the limit to ten, then I could potentially take Banzai and Ed, and if it was twelve, possibly even Kaa and Shere Khan.
Hey there! I'm happy you love the concept, thank you so much! ^.^
So I put that limit only because I didn't want people to be overwhelmed or stressed with playing a ton of characters at once, if you personally feel you can handle 12 then I can allow that so long as you feel okay to do so. That being said, since you're willing to play that many I can reserve those characters for you. I will put you down for: Timon, Pumbaa, Mushu, Louis, Olaf, Banzai, Ed, Kaa and Shere Khan. I'll also note three OCs as well since you said you're capping at 12. ^.^

I decided:

No cap on how many characters people can play, no limits. However many everyone wants to take and feels comfortable taking, go for it.

Hey there! I'm happy you love the concept, thank you so much! ^.^
So I put that limit only because I didn't want people to be overwhelmed or stressed with playing a ton of characters at once, if you personally feel you can handle 12 then I can allow that so long as you feel okay to do so. That being said, since you're willing to play that many I can reserve those characters for you. I will put you down for: Timon, Pumbaa, Mushu, Louis, Olaf, Banzai, Ed, Kaa and Shere Khan. I'll also note three OCs as well since you said you're capping at 12. ^.^
Thanks! I'm usually pretty good at playing lots of characters at once, so for me the more the merrier. I'll get working on the character sheets as soon as I can.

Just a couple of questions:

-Is it ok if I use textual descriptions instead of faceclaims? I really don't like using faceclaims.

-Would Kaa retain his hypnotic abilities, or not? Just want to make sure.

Thanks! I'm usually pretty good at playing lots of characters at once, so for me the more the merrier. I'll get working on the character sheets as soon as I can.

Just a couple of questions:

-Is it ok if I use textual descriptions instead of faceclaims? I really don't like using faceclaims.

-Would Kaa retain his hypnotic abilities, or not? Just want to make sure.
Alright! I also took away the cap so now you can play as many characters as you want. ^.^

Textual descriptions are okay, you can also use a picture of their Disney self just so we can see who you're playing as cause some people (like myself) are visual people so that would help a lot.

Everyone goes by real life standards, and so if Kaa were to use hypnotism it'd have to go by real world logic. So using that ability he did back in his world wouldn't be the same, he wouldn't be able to use his eyes to hypnotise people. He would have to use real world means for hypnotism.

Alright! I also took away the cap so now you can play as many characters as you want. ^.^

Textual descriptions are okay, you can also use a picture of their Disney self just so we can see who you're playing as cause some people (like myself) are visual people so that would help a lot.

Everyone goes by real life standards, and so if Kaa were to use hypnotism it'd have to go by real world logic. So using that ability he did back in his world wouldn't be the same, he wouldn't be able to use his eyes to hypnotise people. He would have to use real world means for hypnotism.
Great! I think I might add more OCs now that the character limit is gone. Thanks!

Got it, understood. I'm thinking he may know how to use real world hypnotism now. Thanks for clarifying. I'll go on to make character sheets now. I might not make all the character sheets in one go, but I'll have a batch ready soon enough.

Great! I think I might add more OCs now that the character limit is gone. Thanks!

Got it, understood. I'm thinking he may know how to use real world hypnotism now. Thanks for clarifying. I'll go on to make character sheets now. I might not make all the character sheets in one go, but I'll have a batch ready soon enough.
Alright sounds good! ^.^ I'm looking forward to seeing your character sheets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back