• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) (Still Open!) (Need Heroes & Some Villains!)

I've been hella lurking for hours soOoooOoooo...are you okay with characters being genderbent? This definitely isn't a deal breaker or anything I was just curious.

I'm still debating who I'd want to play (without completely and utterly overwhelming myself fehsghaGephgiopa).

I've been hella lurking for hours soOoooOoooo...are you okay with characters being genderbent? This definitely isn't a deal breaker or anything I was just curious.

I'm still debating who I'd want to play (without completely and utterly overwhelming myself fehsghaGephgiopa).
I don't mind the characters being the genderbent versions of themselves in the town, that's fine! ^.^ Let me know who you are interested in for a character and I can reserve a spot for you!

My idea for the Deputy is a character kinda like Enos from Dukes of Hazzard if you what that is. He is not as corrupt as Shan and is incredibly polite and somewhat friendly. But, he still aids in his boss's schemes

My idea for the Deputy is a character kinda like Enos from Dukes of Hazzard if you what that is. He is not as corrupt as Shan and is incredibly polite and somewhat friendly. But, he still aids in his boss's schemes
If you think about it, there are really evil villains in Disney, and then there are the 'not nice but not bad' types. Kinda like Smee lol

Here is a line my Deputy OC will probably use.

"I am sorry mam, but Sheriff Yu wants me to detain ya. Now, please come with me to da office, and don't resist."

Can't wait to get his deputy up as well. He would be paired with one of two other deputy's, either one of Yu's Huns from Mulan or Hank "Redtree" Smith, a very tall, and very mean deputy.

Hi :) I’m totally interested in joining this :) could I maybe reserve Cruella de Vil, Aurora (if she’s not reserved already) and maybe Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame? If I need another villain I’d love to be Ursula too

Hi :) I’m totally interested in joining this :) could I maybe reserve Cruella de Vil, Aurora (if she’s not reserved already) and maybe Esmeralda from Hunchback of Notre Dame? If I need another villain I’d love to be Ursula too
I can totally reserve Cruella, Aurora, Esmeralda and Ursula for you if you'd like all four! ^.^ You can head over to the CS thread and fill out their character sheets when you're ready, the CS thread is here!

I made an adjustment, people can play up to eight characters now if they so wish!

I would like to have these villain roles filled:
Jafar
Ratigan
Dr. Facilier
Captain Hook
Gaston
Clayton
Frollo
Hans

And any other villains you want to pick up let me know!

Last edited:
Here is a list of who I would love to have for this RP.
Any characters not listed here you're free to ask about as long as they are not on the reserved list in the CS thread. Sidekick characters are also very encouraged!

Note: this list is NOT a complete list, ALL Disney/Pixar Animated characters are welcome! The characters listed here are main protagonists and antagonists. Bear in mind I haven't listed Pixar characters yet but all Pixar characters are welcome.

Heroes:

Aladdin
Jasmine
Prince Eric
Dodger (Oliver and Company)
Beast/Prince Adam
Flynn Rider/Eugene
Bambi
Dumbo
Timothy
Pinocchio
Jiminy Cricket
The Blue Fairy
Ghepetto
Snow White
Snow White's Prince
Some or all of the Seven Dwarves
Cinderella
Prince Charming (Cinderella's Prince)
Prince Philip
Prince Naveen
Elsa
Anna
Kristoff
Moana
Maui
Pongo
Tramp
Robin Hood
Maid Marian
Thomas O'Malley (Aristocats)
Alice
Mowgli
Peter Pan
Wendy
Jack Skellington
Sally
Simba
Nala
Ichabod Crane
Mister Toad
Bernard
Bianca
Jake
Cody
Penny
Taran
Eilonwy
Tarzan
Jane
Milo
Princess Kida
Pocahontas
John Smith
Quasimodo
Phoebus
Hercules
Meg
Mulan
Captain Shang
Roger Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit

Villains:
Jafar
Ratigan
Maleficent
Ronno (Bambi)
Gaston
Captain Hook
Frollo
Hans
Clayton
Honest John
Gideon
Stromboli
Monstro
Queen of Hearts
Prince John
Ringmaster (Dumbo)
Sher Khan
The Rat from Lady and the Tramp
Aunt Sarah (Lady and the Tramp)
I'm unculturedan (Oliver and Company)
Headless Horseman
Percival C. McLeach
Joanna
Madame Medusa
Horned King (Black Cauldron)
Governor Ratcliffe
Edgar Balthazar (Aristocats)
Judge Doom​

Last edited:
Hello, hello! Definitely interested in this, particularly because I'm a big fan of villains. Out of curiousity, would you accept Disney villains from short films, or films incorporated but not created originally by Disney? (Mostly wondering about Oogie Boogie for that second one, guys like the Headless Horseman, the Horned King, and Chernabog for the first)

Hello, hello! Definitely interested in this, particularly because I'm a big fan of villains. Out of curiousity, would you accept Disney villains from short films, or films incorporated but not created originally by Disney? (Mostly wondering about Oogie Boogie for that second one, guys like the Headless Horseman, the Horned King, and Chernabog for the first)
Hi there!

Yes to all of them, they count as part of Disney and are animated (Oogie is stop motion but he still counts! Nightmare Before Christmas Characters are most assuredly acceptable) so you can use any of those types of characters. ^^

This looks a really fun idea! I’m sorry that neither of these are on your ‘wanted’ list, but if you’re still accepting, is there any chance I could have Shenzi of The Lion King and the Sherriff of Nottingham from Robin Hood? I often like the Disney villains more than the heroes 😅 If that’s inconvenient I’d be happy to pick off the list instead if you’d prefer :xFsmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back