• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) (Still Open!) (Need Heroes & Some Villains!)

It's okay, I'm indecisive myself too so I can relate. XD You can still reserve Hades if you want him! And if you want Belle let me know that as well, do you want Belle in addition to Kuzco? You can play up to four characters in this story. ^.^
I mean, i could always take up three and if I can’t handle it, someone’s gonna die.

I mean, i could always take up three and if I can’t handle it, someone’s gonna die.
Noooo dying is bad though! XD

Whichever you decide let me know soon, I'm about to post the CS thread in a bit. I usually don't work with BBcode so I'm just making sure I got everything right for the character sheet code. ^^;

Noooo dying is bad though! XD

Whichever you decide let me know soon, I'm about to post the CS thread in a bit. I usually don't work with BBcode so I'm just making sure I got everything right for the character sheet code. ^^;
OKAY I THINK I GOT IT. So I’ll take an order of Kuzco & Hades with a side of crackheadery and also an OC is you still need them? I don’t think I could do Belle justice so she’s up for grabs!

OKAY I THINK I GOT IT. So I’ll take an order of Kuzco & Hades with a side of crackheadery and also an OC is you still need them? I don’t think I could do Belle justice so she’s up for grabs!
Sounds good! I'll put you down for Hades, Kuzco and an OC in the list of the CS thread. ^.^

Debating on who to make my OC. Either one of Yu's deputies or a out of town biker who is suddenly and unexpectedly stranded in town. Realized Shan Yu has a A in it instead of a E.

Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes can you DM me and show me how the posted code is supposed to look like? Because I don't think it is doing what I want it to do. Thank you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back