• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Posted as Bill, trying to get a conversation started with Eliza, might have Eddie roll by and hurl more insults at Bill in the middle of the chat

Update!
Currently in the town of Hermosa:
It is now three in the afternoon. Elementary and middle school is done for the day, high school lets out in an hour. Adults are either still working, leaving from/going to work, going/at home, running errands, wandering around town (or in the surrounding areas around town) or on lunch break/eating out.

Here's hoping that Doug is so sweet he won't need protecting XD
I honestly want people to just come to his shop so that he can make people's day better. Villain or not! Hermosa needs some impartial loving people.
I love Doug’s character so much! I love how he’s just genuinely out to make people happy, to the point where even villains can’t really bring themselves to be mean to him 😄

Also Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes , unless you think it’s too early or you have better ideas, could Mayor LeBlanc maybe call Shasta back about having Barry and Ed to work with/possibly dealing with people more brutally, or I get Shasta to call her when you’re ready? I’d like to maybe try and begin to steer her a little more towards the whole redemption side of things, or at least have her question the law a little, just so it doesn’t end up being seeming rushed or forced when the action finally happens.

Also Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes , unless you think it’s too early or you have better ideas, could Mayor LeBlanc maybe call Shasta back about having Barry and Ed to work with/possibly dealing with people more brutally, or I get Shasta to call her when you’re ready? I’d like to maybe try and begin to steer her a little more towards the whole redemption side of things, or at least have her question the law a little, just so it doesn’t end up being seeming rushed or forced when the action finally happens.
I was actually planning on having LeBlanc call Shasta right after she had lunch with Tamara and Meridyth, so as soon as that scene with the three of them eating lunch concludes I'm going to have her call Shasta right back and then they'll have a chat about what happened, and sadly for Shasta it won't be a pleasant chat XD The way Sybille will talk to her, Shasta will start to question things for sure and we'll get her started on that redemption path ^.^

I was actually planning on having LeBlanc call Shasta right after she had lunch with Tamara and Meridyth, so as soon as that scene with the three of them eating lunch concludes I'm going to have her call Shasta right back and then they'll have a chat about what happened, and sadly for Shasta it won't be a pleasant chat XD The way Sybille will talk to her, Shasta will start to question things for sure and we'll get her started on that redemption path ^.^
Brilliant, thank you so much!! It’s hard work writing Shasta snapping at people all the time, she needs to start getting her act together 😄

Users who are viewing this thread

Back