• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Btw, I just want to say that Adelaide would most likely be a complete stranger to most of the people in town; some might have seen her before. The mayor and some of her friends might know who she is, considering Mother Gothel is one of them.

Btw, I just want to say that Adelaide would most likely be a complete stranger to most of the people in town; some might have seen her before. The mayor and some of her friends might know who she is, considering Mother Gothel is one of them.
That makes sense. But it will result in a lot of interrogating from the Court when she gets down there.

Finally found this thread. I can't believe I didn't see the link before. So yeah, I've already uploaded eight character sheets, four of them are for canon characters (Timon, Pumbaa, Mushu and Louis) and the other four are OCs of mine. I'll upload more when I get the chance, possibly the next batch will have Banzai, Ed, Kaa, Shere Khan and four more OCs.

Finally found this thread. I can't believe I didn't see the link before. So yeah, I've already uploaded eight character sheets, four of them are for canon characters (Timon, Pumbaa, Mushu and Louis) and the other four are OCs of mine. I'll upload more when I get the chance, possibly the next batch will have Banzai, Ed, Kaa, Shere Khan and four more OCs.
Since you're playing Banzai and Ed, you can coordinate something with L Larstral who plays Shenzi if you wanted to if ya'll want the hyena trio together in town.

Since you're playing Banzai and Ed, you can coordinate something with L Larstral who plays Shenzi if you wanted to if ya'll want the hyena trio together in town.
Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Actually, if Shasta does call the Mayor back when she’s not busy and they end up talking together, I wonder if maybe the Mayor could assign Banzai and Ed with Shasta as extra backup for her night patrol? Just a thought, I’d be very willing to go with any other ideas you both have though instead 😀

Hey. I was just wondering, do you think having a discord would be fun?

It could make chatting and planning much more organized!

Hey. I was just wondering, do you think having a discord would be fun?

It could make chatting and planning much more organized!
Due to very bad experiences in the past, I'm personally extremely anxious to give out my Discord handle unless I've known people for a while OOC (a while meaning weeks or months) on a personal level, and I am so sorry for that. x.x

You guys are more than welcome to make a Discord Server for each other and I can chat with you guys on here via the OOC thread or in PMs! I would be okay with that. ^.^ Ya'll can update me on what happens in the Discord if you want!

I wonder what look i should give the Spiritual Manifestation of Buy N-Large if it ever manifests in this RP. Also Moonlit Wishes Moonlit Wishes I will have the Ranger learn about the project after stumbling upon Harrison surveyors just outside of the line for the state forest.

Due to very bad experiences in the past, I'm personally extremely anxious to give out my Discord handle unless I've known people for a while OOC (a while meaning weeks or months) on a personal level, and I am so sorry for that. x.x

You guys are more than welcome to make a Discord Server for each other and I can chat with you guys on here via the OOC thread or in PMs! I would be okay with that. ^.^ Ya'll can update me on what happens in the Discord if you want!
Reasonable enough. I prefer being here honestly. I find it easier.

Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Actually, if Shasta does call the Mayor back when she’s not busy and they end up talking together, I wonder if maybe the Mayor could assign Banzai and Ed with Shasta as extra backup for her night patrol? Just a thought, I’d be very willing to go with any other ideas you both have though instead 😀
Yeah, that could work. I'll try to get their character sheets ready next so we can go ahead and do that.

Meanwhile, can anyone give me a brief summary of what's happened in the roleplay so far? There's a lot of posts to be read, so it would be helpful for me to understand what has happened in the roleplay so far so I can more easily integrate my characters into the roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back