• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) - OOC1

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Interesting thought, I like it! They could have been in the same home for a few weeks or something. Maybe Jameson had caught someone she pushed over before they hit the ground and looked disappointed rather than angry and didn't do anything back before he walked them back inside. or she pushed him down and same ending.
That works :) Let's go with that.

Thank you! I'm honestly glad you told me. Lol, it was already a struggle to make him cuz I had to find the difference between him and Dr. Falicer. XD

Thank you! I'm honestly glad you told me. Lol, it was already a struggle to make him cuz I had to find the difference between him and Dr. Falicer. XD
LOL There are a few differences, but Salem sounds like an absolute badass, and if you need help picking a new name I got a few suggestions, just ask :D

Rite, I always love the Lawful Evils. They'd splatter your head on a wall but still manage to keep their clothes clean.
And thank you for the offer, though I just switched to my second favorite and named him Ubel. Plus it's hebrew, bonus.

Thank you! I also like how ominous your character Lucy comes off as, I can't wait to get in on all the fun in the rp.

I just realised after my really long Shasta post that the Mayor is supposed to be talking with Robert Rubino at the moment instead 😅 I’ll make Shasta hang up and do something else instead so they can talk.

_amaranth_ _amaranth_ and Writer_Princess53284 Writer_Princess53284 I for sure should have said something on here (Sorry still getting use to this format!) and didn't even think about it, sorry, but Rapunzel was also planning on finding Jameson :neutralteeth:
Do you think there is a way to insert that in also???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back