• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) (Still Open!) (Need Heroes & Some Villains!)

List of highest priority villains to be filled:

Villains:

Lady Tremaine
Drizella
Stromboli
Percival C. McLeach

List of Highest Priority Heroes to be filled:

Heroes:

Aladdin
Dodger (Oliver and Company)
Beast/Prince Adam
Dumbo
Pinocchio
Snow White
Snow White's Prince
Prince Charming (Cinderella's Prince)
Prince Philip
Prince Naveen
Anna
Maui
Pongo
Robin Hood
Thomas O'Malley (Aristocats)
Mowgli
Peter Pan
Jack Skellington
Nala
Jane
Princess Kida
Pocahontas
John Smith
Quasimodo
Phoebus
Mulan
Captain Shang​

Last edited:
If this is still open and active I'd love to go for Clayton! Perhaps an arms dealer in town. And then probably Tarzan or Hercules? Hard to decide!

If this is still open and active I'd love to go for Clayton! Perhaps an arms dealer in town. And then probably Tarzan or Hercules? Hard to decide!
Hey there! I can definitely reserve Clayton for you, him being an arms dealer is a really cool concept! ^.^

You can take both Tarzan and Hercules, or one or the other, either way definitely let me know and I can reserve one or both of them for you too. c:

Hey there! I can definitely reserve Clayton for you, him being an arms dealer is a really cool concept! ^.^

You can take both Tarzan and Hercules, or one or the other, either way definitely let me know and I can reserve one or both of them for you too. c:
I suppose I'll reserve both if that's all good!

Heya! If this is still open, I noticed Jasmine was still open and needed so seeing as I am a massive Aladdin nerd myself, I’d love to play her! I am up for playing Ratigan as well (Gotta love the rat) though it has been a while since I’ve seen the movie so my memory is blurry and some of the other needed protagonists like Cinderella and Eric

Heya! If this is still open, I noticed Jasmine was still open and needed so seeing as I am a massive Aladdin nerd myself, I’d love to play her! I am up for playing Ratigan as well (Gotta love the rat) though it has been a while since I’ve seen the movie so my memory is blurry and some of the other needed protagonists like Cinderella and Eric
Hey there!

I play as Basil so you taking Ratigan is the best day ever for me! ;u; He's mentioned in Basil's backstory so we can plot things out if that's okay. There's actually a playlist of the movie The Great Mouse Detective on Youtube if you wanna refresh your memory, it's vhs quality which I apologize for but it's still very much watchable! The link to that is right here!

I can reserve all four of those characters for you: Jasmine, Cinderella, Prince Eric and Ratigan if you'd like! ^.^

And yeah gotta love the rat! >w<

Last edited:
Updated list:

List of high priority villains to be filled:

Villains:

Lady Tremaine
Drizella
Shere Khan
Gideon
Stromboli
Ringmaster (Dumbo)
Percival C. McLeach
Governor Ratcliffe
Madam Mim

List of High Priority Heroes to be filled:

Heroes:

Aladdin
Dodger (Oliver and Company)
Beast/Prince Adam
Dumbo
Timothy
Pinocchio
Jiminy Cricket
Snow White
Snow White's Prince
Prince Charming (Cinderella's Prince)
Prince Philip
Prince Naveen
Anna
Maui
Pongo
Robin Hood
Thomas O'Malley (Aristocats)
Mowgli
Peter Pan
Wendy
Jack Skellington
Nala
Bernard
Bianca
Jane
Princess Kida
Pocahontas
John Smith
Quasimodo
Phoebus
Mulan
Captain Shang​

Last edited:
Yes! Sorry I never responded! Life got busy but I’m working on them now and thank you for the playlist! Also I’d love to discuss Ratigan’s and Basil’s past with you if you’d like
It's okay no problem! I understand completely, there's a lot going on irl and I've been all over the place myself. XD You're welcome! That playlist is useful, helped me learn how to Basil, lol. I'll send you a PM and I'll share with you the basic backstory I have for Basil involving Ratigan, and we can totally plot/change stuff I'm open to a lot of things. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back