• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP) (Still Open!) (Need Heroes & Some Villains!)

Updated list of high priority villains still needed:

Villains:
Ratigan
Frollo
Hans
Clayton
Lady Tremaine
Drizella
Gideon (For our Honest John character)
Stromboli
Percival C. McLeach
Governor Ratcliffe
Madame Mim​

Last edited:
Hello! I think this is a really cool concept!! :)

If you're still accepting, I would be interested in the roles of Anastasia as a villain and Elsa or Alice as a hero, if any of those characters are available.
I also wanted to ask if Tinkerbell was allowed...

Hello! I think this is a really cool concept!! :)

If you're still accepting, I would be interested in the roles of Anastasia as a villain and Elsa or Alice as a hero, if any of those characters are available.
I also wanted to ask if Tinkerbell was allowed...
Hey there! Thank you so much, I'm very happy you like the concept! ;u;

Anastasia, Elsa and Alice are all available and so is Tinkerbell! If you want to reserve all 4 of them you can! ^.^

Hey there! Thank you so much, I'm very happy you like the concept! ;u;

Anastasia, Elsa and Alice are all available and so is Tinkerbell! If you want to reserve all 4 of them you can! ^.^

I don't know if I can handle 4 characters... would it be okay if I just reserved them all and decide if I should do all of them or less? (I would do Anastasia for sure)

Also, I just have to say: love your profile picture!! :)

Hello! ^.^ You can totally take Simba and Ronno!

We have a Scar in the RP that I want to direct you towards who would want to plot with you since you're taking Simba, EddieTeddie EddieTeddie is the username!

Thanks! I'll contact EddieTeddie.
I'm new to role-playing on this site (don't worry I'm not new to role-playing in general) so am not sure what the conventions are - What do I do now? Send you character sheets?

I don't know if I can handle 4 characters... would it be okay if I just reserved them all and decide if I should do all of them or less? (I would do Anastasia for sure)

Also, I just have to say: love your profile picture!! :)
That's okay! I'll reserve the 4 of them for you now and whoever you decide to keep please let me know. ^.^

asdfgh Omg thank you so much!! ;u; I love this movie that my profile pic is from, then again I'm a huge Sonic fan at heart so I might be biased. XD

That's okay! I'll reserve the 4 of them for you now and whoever you decide to keep please let me know. ^.^

asdfgh Omg thank you so much!! ;u; I love this movie that my profile pic is from, then again I'm a huge Sonic fan at heart so I might be biased. XD
Thanks, I will! :)

And I love Sonic too!! I'm so mad that I haven't seen that movie yet. (Yes, I'm a disappointment. Lol) It looks soooo good, and y'know, I HAVE to see it. Not only because of it being our little hedgehog boi, but because Ben Schwartz is an absolute god! I need this movie, bro

Thanks! I'll contact EddieTeddie.
I'm new to role-playing on this site (don't worry I'm not new to role-playing in general) so am not sure what the conventions are - What do I do now? Send you character sheets?
So what you do is you head over to the CS (Character Sheets) thread, and on that thread will be a sample character sheet you can fill out, it's more of a guide. You can take a look at how others filled out their character sheets, some used BBCode and others didn't. You don't have to use the BBCode if you don't want to, but looking at the other profiles will guide you on what to put. The CS thread can be found at this link here!

You'll post your character sheet in that thread, then when you do that you can start posting as your character in the IC thread which is here and you can plot with other players in the ooc thread which is here.

If you need any help you can totally shoot me a PM. ^.^

Thanks, I will! :)

And I love Sonic too!! I'm so mad that I haven't seen that movie yet. (Yes, I'm a disappointment. Lol) It looks soooo good, and y'know, I HAVE to see it. Not only because of it being our little hedgehog boi, but because Ben Schwartz is an absolute god! I need this movie, bro
YAY FELLOW SONIC FAN! ;U;

When you get the chance totally check out the movie, Sonic is so cute in it and Ben Schwartz plays him so perfectly! I kinda wanna have Ben voice him in the games, not gonna lie. XD

YAY FELLOW SONIC FAN! ;U;

When you get the chance totally check out the movie, Sonic is so cute in it and Ben Schwartz plays him so perfectly! I kinda wanna have Ben voice him in the games, not gonna lie. XD

Oh absolutely. Ben's the man. Or... child-man thing. (hahaha) He would be an awesome voice for the games!!!

Oh absolutely. Ben's the man. Or... child-man thing. (hahaha) He would be an awesome voice for the games!!!
Child-man thing yea! XD

He really would be, if they decided to voice cast him as Sonic in the games I'd support it. ;u; His Sonic was so cute and enjoyable to watch on screen, you'll for sure love it!

Child-man thing yea! XD

He really would be, if they decided to voice cast him as Sonic in the games I'd support it. ;u; His Sonic was so cute and enjoyable to watch on screen, you'll for sure love it!
100 percent support here, too. hehehe! I can already see super cute moments in the trailers, I'm sure I will!

Okay been thinking about this alot; are Penny, Madam Medusa and Bambi still open? I have an idea for all three to make it easier on myself.

Okay been thinking about this alot; are Penny, Madam Medusa and Bambi still open? I have an idea for all three to make it easier on myself.
They are still open yes! ^.^ I can reserve all three of them for you.

Also I play Faline so if you want to plot something involving her and Bambi whether platonic or romantic I'm down for it. ;u;

They are still open yes! ^.^ I can reserve all three of them for you.

Also I play Faline so if you want to plot something involving her and Bambi whether platonic or romantic I'm down for it. ;u;
I will send you a message with my idea and see if you're okay with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back