• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Hydra Faction ( A Marvel AU )

foggymorals

divine move
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
THIS IS JUST AN IDEA. I want to see if anyone would be interested in this. Questions are welcome.

Hydra should’ve learned from The Winter Soldier Program, but they didn’t. With everyone thinking the Avengers destroyed Hydra, Hydra was allowed to operate without their scrutiny. Hydra continued the Winter Soldier program after James Buchanan Barns, but it was eventually dropped. They started other programs. The ultimate goal was to create an army of Hydra super soldiers.

In this AU, we would take on the roles of Hydra experimentations. You would be tasked to create the program name, your character’s alias (i.e The Winter Soldier), and what Hydra chose to experiment with within your character’s program. I have no idea how this story would continue on, so we’d have to discuss a lot as a group. I have a few general and rather boring ideas of the path it could take, but I would love to hear any ideas.​

Last edited:
I wanna make an experimental soldier! I'll give this RP a shot.

I got a character idea. I think I'll make a knife fighter that uses illusion abilities and mirror images.

yes! i'm all for it! I want to figure out how this story will carry on before we take on characters, so give me a bit to get the OOC out and we can talk about what we want to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Back