• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Huntsman (Based on the movie)

isax

Ten Thousand Club
Do you know who the Huntsman are? Not many do because not many know of the true story. The story before happily ever after. The story before Snow White. This story is about two sisters, both blessed with magical powers. Ones that allowed them to control the world but both used their powers for evil, even if that's not how the story starts out.

Reevena and Freya were the best of sister. Both yielding such a vast amount of powers. Freyas powers were not yet revealed however. Freya fell in love and in love she was for she bared a child. The man she loved was to be wed however, which caused Freya to worry that they would never be together. Oh that mirror. The mirror upon the wall who declared was the fairest of them all. When Reevena asked, the mirror stated that Freyas daughter was and because of that, Reevena killed her sister child by burning down the nursery. It was in this moment that Freyas true powers were awaken. She was finally titled the Ice Queen.

The years had passed and Reevena was killed by Snow White and her kingdom but Freya still lived. She gave up on love and the Huntsman were her children. They were trained at a young age to kill and serve their queen. Only two were the best from their generation. (Y/c) and Sara. They were the Queens best and they served her well, but the two fell in love. They betrayed their queen by breaking the only law she ever had for her kingdom. Never fall in love for love made you weak.

Upon Queen Freya finding out, the two were given a challenge. If they wanted to be married and leave the kingdom, they could, only if they could reach each other while fighting the other Huntsman. Just as Sara and (y/c) were about to reach each other, a wall of ice was put between them. The Queen showed the two Huntsman something they both wouldn't bear seeing. (Y/c) saw Sara get killed while Sara saw (y/c) leave her after they promised to never leave each other.

Now is where the story begins. Sara stayed loyal to her queen while (y/c) now was loyal to Snow White and her kingdom. Sara was sent to find (y/c) and retrieve Reevenas mirror for the mirror caused Snow White to do terrible things. (Y/c) job was to destroy the mirror but how could he when Sara found him at a tavern?

-

Sara walked into the tavern wearing a deep red coat, her hood up as if she were Red Riding Hood. Her hair was braided back and she ordered herself a beer until she heard ruckus from two dwarfs and a male. She knew that voice and she couldn't help but feel her blood boil. She downed her beer instantly and when nobody would notice, she attcked the male, throwing him the ground and quickly tying the dwarfs together before they could move, never once showing her face. When she was struck back however, she groaned in pain and landed in the floor, slowly standing and quickly holding a knife to the males throat, her hood falling back as their eyes met. She took deep breaths but couldn't move from there. She still loved this man even though he left her.

@Lexxy

Liam was devasted by the loss of his Sara. Remembering witnessing her loss, helpless to her with a wall of ice between them was enough to drive him crazy on several occasions. She was the love of his life and it just wasn't fair. They had served together loyally to the queen and in the end, their loyalty to her destroyed him and he would eternally resent the Queen for her selfish actions to punish him for what she thought was weakness.

Now, he sat always feeling empty but he slowly repressed the past into the back of his mind wanting to forget it. Wanting to numb the pain. He never expected in that moment to be so vulnerable. Feeling the Knife against his neck he grabbed the mysterious young woman's wrist to defend himself but when her cloak fell he looked to her dumbfounded and in complete shock. Letting go of her, trying to catch his breath and form his words. Not able to form a coherent thought. Blinking he finally spoke. "Sara..." He mumbled, resting a hand gently on her cheek. Feeling she was real, he knew he wasn't delusional. There she was standing, breathing, before him. "You're alive?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sara didn't know what to do when she felt the love of her life touch her cheek. She shouldn't let love interfere with her loyalty again but she hid her emotions and laughed from sarcasm as she shook her head. "Is that what you've been telling everyone? That I was dead?" She asked with nothing but hurt and laughed again as she shook her head and paced around. "You marry a guy and he leaves ya, but tells everyone I'm dead. No Liam. I'm not dead. I'm alive and broken because you left when we promised never to leave." She said with nothing but spite against him as she heard the dwarfs whisper amoung themselves. "Is that the lassie he was talking about?" One asked and the other nodded. "I'm sure of it."

"What? What are you talking about?! Liam demanded. "I didn't leave you... I never lwft you. I... I thought you were gone. I was sure of it. I watched it happen..." looking to her perplexed he reached for her again still too amazed that Sara was standing before him. It was her he knew of it. "Why would I leave you? Why would I leave the only woman I will ever love? Only a fool would do something so proposterous and I am no fool."

Sara couldn't help but laugh again as she shook her head and sighed. "I saw you leave me. When the wall was put up you did not even fight. You just left." She said as she looked at his hands that were holding hers. She closed her eyes but before anything else could be said, a group of other huntsman came to find them and Sara quickly fought in combat against them. She didn't do it to keep Liam safe. She did it more so to keep herself and the mirror safe. When she finished fighting them all off, she touché her cheek where she felt blood. She sighed as she looked back at Liam. "I need the mirror. The queen wants it and I intend to give it to her."

"Well I don't intend to give it to you, not when tou think I was so quick to lwave you when I never did such a thing and you should know that. You should trust me." Liam was hurt that Sara was quick to make such a horrible assumptiom after everything they had been through together in their past.

Sara sighed as she looked down and bit her lip before looking back at her. "I'm taking the mirror. One way or another Liam." She said seriously but when she felt someone knock her out she groaned and collapsed to the ground, the dwarfs laughing as they looked at Liam. "Are we continuing on mate? Forget about her. She betrayed ya." One said as the other went to fetch their horses.

Liam looked between the dwarfs and Sara and ahook his head. He couldn't bring hinself to leave her, in fear ahe wpuld disappear and never return again. He couldn't face that again. "This isn't her fault." He whispered crouching down beside her. "And a true man never leaves a lady."

The dwarfs looked at the man as if he were crazy, Sara still unconscious against the ground. "Aye lass, she left you. It's over. Let's go. We can't let the evil queen get ahold of the mirror." One said again before Sara slowly woke up and smiled at the sight of Liam. She was to exhausted to move but she went to reach for the necklace he wore that was now showing. "You never took it off." She whispered softly.

"Of course not." He whispered. Picking her up gently and carrying her in his srms pushing past the dawarfs to his own horse and ran off before they could catch him. When the two stopped again Liam helped Sara down from.the mount and looked her over. "Are you alright?" He asked placing his hands on her tenderly looking for any signs of physical harm. Despite how she randomly and violently made her way back into his life he still cared for her and even if she was upset with him for something he didn't quite understand, any form of her was better than her not loving at all which he understood now he was tricked into believing.

Sara didn't know what to say so she simply nodded as she looked at where his hands were touching her. She slowly reached for the necklace he wore again and remembered the day she gave it to him. Their wedding day. The day the became one behind the villages back and their queens back. She was lost in thought until she felt his hand touch hers and she looked up at him puzzled. "I don't understand why you still have this." She whispered softly and sighed as she looked away. Was he ridiculous? Why was she so confused.

"Because whatever you saw it isn't true. Sara, I love you and I promised you with my life. That's not something I would dsre throw away. I thought I lost you, I tnought I watxhed you take your last breath when that wall was placed between us. It was devastating." Leaning towards her he couldn't resist her anymore. He kissed her. Resting a hand on her face and pulling her closer towards him he felt her take a long drawn out breath and in that moment everything felt right again.

Sara couldn't believe what she was hearing but upon being kissed, she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she kissed him back, her hands wrapping around his neck as she shared the kiss. She felt whole again and when she pulled away, she smiled as she rested her forehead against his. "I love you Liam." She whispered softly but then sighed as she slowly removed her hands. "But I still need to take the mirror to Queen Freya." She whispered and moved away completely. "You're loyal to Snow White now, but my loyalty lies with Freya."

"Sara, why? Now that you know the truth, what she did to us. How can you still be loyal to her. She did what she did out of spite and you know it. You can't go back to her. Why would you want to go back to serving her? She decived you."

Sara bit her lip as she hugged herself tightly and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry." She whispered softly. "You wouldn't understand. She's become worse Liam. She's dying and when she dies I...." Sara began but took a deep breath as she rubbed her arm repeatedly. "I'll be put in the throne.." She whispered and closed her eyes tightly. Her body was shaking as her arm began hurting. She felt her body grow weak and before she knew it, she saw everything go black as her body collapsed against the ground. The white owl Freya used to spy watching the two closely.

"Oh so that's what this is about now? A title?" Liam asked furiously before he watched Sara collapse and became frantically worried oncd more. "Sara! Sara wake up!" He eclaimed crouching down beside her again. He wasnt quite certain what was going on but it frightened him.

Sara stayed unconscious this time and just then, the entire area turned cold as Freya walked over to the couple and laughed sinisterly. "It's always a pleasure Liam." She said as she looked down at Sara and touched her forehead. "She doesn't need to remember this happened. She will take my place as the queen of ice." She said and cried out in pain when she felt an arrow get shot through her, looking at the dwarfs as she hissed and quickly disappeared, leaving Sara lying there completely lifeless. Nobody knew what was happening to her.

Liam didnr know but he was enraged with Freya amd he let ot be known with an infuriated scream. "Why did you so this?!" Watching the dwarfs make an attack and he smiled in sinister satisfaction. Watching her disappear quicker than she appeared, leaving Sara. Picking her up in his arms Liam turned to the dwarfs in worry.

The dwarfs looked at him curiously as one walked over and touched Saras head, sighing as they looked at each other and then at Liam. "She's in a deep sleep. Freya must have put her to sleep. You know the drill when it comes to these spells Liam." He said softly and the other sighed. "Unfortunately this one won't be that easy. You have to do it on the night of a full moon." The other chimed in as Sara stayed lifeless against the only man she ever loved.

Liam sighed but nodding in understanding. "The oldest spell in the book." He mumbled not letting go of his beloved Sara. "Let's go. Before Freya comes looking for her, I need to find a place to keep her safe."

The dwarfs looked at the woman but nodded as she they carried the mirror and looked at Liam. "We have a cave tat we used to live in. She may be safe there and I don't think Freya would know where she would be." He began as he led the way to the cave and Sara stayed lifeless against Liam. Her body looked so pale but she looked so hurt and so tortured. She wasn't in a peaceful sleep like all the other princesses were privileged.

Liam saw something wasnt right and that lefr him uneasy. He couldn't just leave her here cold and alone. It wasn't right to treat anyone like that let alonw his wife and this time he wasn't going to let her slip away from him so easily, not now that he knew what Freya was up to. Resting a hand on Sara's shoulder Liam stroked her hair gently.

As a month passed, Sara was still in a deep sleep, still looking as if she was in pain. She wouldn't wake up until the night of a full moon but when that night fell, she laid there lifelessly and when the time was right, the dwarfs looked at Liam and nodded. "It's time lass." The oldest said as they waited but before anythin could happen, blood trailed down from the side of Saras mouth. Saras head slowly moving to the side as her body took one last deep breath and then stilled. Freya killed her.

Liam watched in horror as Sara took her last breath, again. It wasn't any easier than the first time. He stil watched and felt his heart being ripped from his chest. Releasing a blood curdling scream he threw his fists down and held his dear Sara close to him, kissing her cheeks and her forehead. It qas his fault. He had gotten to close, letting his feelings put her in danger and cost her her life. He would never forgive himself. "I'm so sorry my love."

When Liam held Sara close, she stayed lifeless up until a tear fell from him onto her. It was then that she gasped for air and looked up at Liam confused but grateful, supping his cheek with her hand and wiping his tears with a smile. "No crying." She whispered with a soft sigh. "I love you Liam." She added. She didn't want to go with Freya anymore. She just wanted to be with Liam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back