• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also, nameless town in the East is now called Eastwick 😂
Wait are there two towns in the east or are we talking about the one that was attacked? Because Max stated another town by the name of Silverfrond or are they different places?

Was this for Floofy’s quest? I looked through but couldn’t spot the name of the town anywhere. 😅

Let me know if it should be Silverfrond. 😉

Last edited:
Missing men folk group: “Wonder where Stan’s got to with that map.” 🤔

Stan fending off a water hag: “How’s about we skip the fight and go get a manicure? It’s all the rage in Orlais.” [Inhuman screeching] “… was that a yes?”

Was this for Floofy’s quest? I looked through but couldn’t spot the name of the town anywhere. 😅

Let me know if it should be Silverfrond. 😉
I'm all for either one though imo Eastwick is a bit more memorable. Would it work if perhaps Eastwick was the collective eastern principality, including everything in eastern Hartland, (including the coast) as well as the town of Silverfrond?

I'm all for either one though imo Eastwick is a bit more memorable. Would it work if perhaps Eastwick was the collective eastern principality, including everything in eastern Hartland, (including the coast) as well as the town of Silverfrond?
Sounds like a good plan to me. 👍

I’ll call the (attacked) town Silverfrond then.

WELCOME SourK SourK !! Can't wait to meet Haru! <3 <3 <3

Also not sure if the attachments were pictures, but it appears the links may be broken. :(

Just to double check, guild members can just grab any food that's available? Because the wording just fried my brain a little, so some clarification would help

Just to double check, guild members can just grab any food that's available? Because the wording just fried my brain a little, so some clarification would help
Yes. 😊

Just imagine Colin wandering around and occasionally dumping plates of fresh food down in front of people. 😅

You can make up what that food is (could be their favourite, could be something they hate lol).

Currently reading up what Callan just said about Tobias like...

Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

I just went with Connor grabbing a plate of food from a buffet, makes sense as some fire magic could help keep the food warm for longer.

Also, finally got a post out

Yes. 😊

Just imagine Colin wandering around and occasionally dumping plates of fresh food down in front of people. 😅

You can make up what that food is (could be their favourite, could be something they hate lol).
II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II if I may add to that, Medieval inns don’t usually have a menu with a wide selection of food to choose from like at a modern restaurant. Think of it as as house Ike any other and you’re a guest who’s paying to stay. Whatever the host knows how to cook well, quickly, and in quantities large enough to feed an army of guests is what you get to eat.

Me having Wendy's and envious at the moment-

---

Also, prepare for Beryl to meet the Arthy

That'll be my last post until tonight as I have to go to work! I'll check out the replies on break!
Cya guys! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back