• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Btw Lost Echo Lost Echo Ana was not in a anger or bothered state more so, just thoughtful and mostly wishing to keep it a secret as the nature of the book is rather cursed topic...literally XD

Also before I forget: Lost Echo Lost Echo

Meg knew that the town would have died without them regardless, but somehow to try and fail seemed so much worse.
I don't know why but I really liked this tidbit. It really kind of put weight on the fact that to everyone (firsthand witnesses/ people who only heard about the massacre) something is going seriously wrong. Just a dumb note. 😂

I don't know why but I really liked this tidbit. It really kind of put weight on the fact that to everyone (firsthand witnesses/ people who only heard about the massacre) something is going seriously wrong. Just a dumb note. 😂
I agree to this 100%!

Sorry for the post, it can be a bit hectic a bit in a hurry have some stuff to do!

Thank you.

I think I'll have Connor help out with the aftermath of the failed quest
Meg's impression of Connor is so wrong, and I'm sorry for that. She's not had too many positive relationships with nobles, and Percy doesn't act like he's self-confident like she expects of nobles.

Lost Echo Lost Echo
I have multiple ideas, since Ramirez is in the guild hall we can sit up and think about our next move...but with all that happend not sure. What would Meg preffer?

Lost Echo Lost Echo
I have multiple ideas, since Ramirez is in the guild hall we can sit up and think about our next move...but with all that happend not sure. What would Meg preffer?
She can definitely focus on eating again. She just was tunnel visioning and hadn't noticed Ramirez and Percival. I can edit my post and have her notice them

She can definitely focus on eating again. She just was tunnel visioning and hadn't noticed Ramirez and Percival. I can edit my post and have her notice them
Up to you. As far I know it's only Percy on the hall with his new book XD Ramirez, I think he is still in his room?

Up to you. As far I know it's only Percy on the hall with his new book XD Ramirez, I think he is still in his room?
Shoot. Well, it makes sense for them to eat, right? It's been a while since breakfast for Meg and she did expend a lot of energy during the fight. Being in water could only rejuvenate her for so long.

Shoot. Well, it makes sense for them to eat, right? It's been a while since breakfast for Meg and she did expend a lot of energy during the fight. Being in water could only rejuvenate her for so long.
Yea for now eating and clearing there mind after the intense 10 minutes, Pluss JUST breakfast? Meg must be starving especially after THAT hunt XD writing my post now

Let's sit down with Percy nevermind actually XD ya post helps Lost Echo Lost Echo

Hi friends! I'm visiting family this weekend, so I won't be very active until Monday. I just thought I'd give y'all a heads up! I'm sorry for any inconvenience!

Sorry to throw some monsters at the Bal’dak group so soon (sticking to my original plan 😅).

The hags shouldn’t be difficult for the hunters to tackle though. They’re more like pests really, so go ham. 😆

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back