• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I've realized now that I use "certainly" a lot in my responses. My characters sure are certain of everything :closed eyes open smile:

God sorry for the long response, got carried away Lost Echo Lost Echo

Resume: Ana tries to explain to her MAYBE how the suits work, how even she is royalti, Connor is a hunter now and a royal going to dirty there boots with mud and blood? Don't worry about it!

And as well Ana trying to ease the tension by offering to see dropsies again, or if she wants to go see Percy and Ramirez, a group always helps clear the mind. or if she is interested to ask away questions.

God sorry for the long response, got carried away Lost Echo Lost Echo

Resume: Ana tries to explain to her MAYBE how the suits work, how even she is royalti, Connor is a hunter now and a royal going to dirty there boots with mud and blood? Don't worry about it!

And as well Ana trying to ease the tension by offering to see dropsies again, or if she wants to go see Percy and Ramirez, a group always helps clear the mind. or if she is interested to ask away questions.
No problem! It might take me a bit to reply though.

I'm debating what to do with Kallaleia. She is originally from the North Forest and isn't very well versed in social customs despite her travel experience. Very much like an honorary mercenary. Her size is another issue. Her equine body is based off a Brabant horse (look it up. Huge)

I'm debating what to do with Kallaleia. She is originally from the North Forest and isn't very well versed in social customs despite her travel experience. Very much like an honorary mercenary. Her size is another issue. Her equine body is based off a Brabant horse (look it up. Huge)
I think we've got a few people starting off from the north as well.

We have Khortja, starting off at one of the Tamer's Guild outposts, so if you're one for a more slow burn interaction (a few posts per week) then perhaps you could start off meeting her, though it'd be up to you how that leads to Kalleleia joining the Hunter's Guild.
There's also apparently a soon-to-be tiff going on at the Halfway Inn some miles north of Colby, between Baylin's Wall (which separates civilization from the wild north) and the Hunter's Inn. If Kallaleia is already on her way there, she could start at that particular Inn and work her way to Colby. It's up to you! <3

I'm actually howling over here!! Maxxob Maxxob 🤣🤣🤣

Battle of words w/ Pierre

How it started:
I Love You Hello GIF by Chippy the Dog

How it's going:
Run Away Nuclear Bomb GIF by Identity

.titania .titania Oli Beju Oli Beju Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman

That’s a good idea. I have a few unnamed hunters there currently, just about to step outside of the inn.

The Hunters Inn would be big enough to accommodate Kallaleia. They have dragon skulls on the walls of the guildhall, so it must have high ceilings and wide doors. 😄👍

Last edited:
Genii Genii Its fine I like the dwarf, plus you're about 4 people on your own so I'm not expecting an essay... if you were writing an essay for each NPC dialogue I would be intimidated.

Genii Genii Its fine I like the dwarf, plus you're about 4 people on your own so I'm not expecting an essay... if you were writing an essay for each NPC dialogue I would be intimidated.
Thank you. 😄❤️

I’m trying to figure out where all the veterans are.

Callan is a veteran (currently at the bar chatting to Tobias). Lander & Urzoth are both veterans and currently in the guildhall too.

Ramirez is another, but he just went upstairs.

Where are the others at? 🤔

yeah, was gonna ask who all was in the guild hall. Even if they aren't a veteran Gol wouldn't mind annoying them with a barrage of questioning over monsters and familiars.

Still no sigh unfortunately, so if you guys would like to return your characters to the Inn, you are free to do so. ❤️

Maxxob Maxxob @nathanKmcwilliams @Firelie

I hope everything is ok @FloofWhispers
And, suddenly, a rumbling sensation began to build up in Balthazar's stomach. It seemed that the suspicious burrito, from a well-known chain of Mexican food, finally began to affect him. A pain of one-thousand daggers, pushing against his bowels, assaulted him. In hurried fashion, with little strength he had left in him, the wizard opened a portal back to the inn. Seeing the mage preparing to make his tactical escape, the villagers pleaded - "What about us? Will you leave us to die?". With a stern look on his face, Balthazar replied - "LOL" - and, in a blink of an eye, the old man had disappeared.

Last edited:
I swear I keep forgetting that Ana CANNOT SEE COLOR or see that well. She is blind!!!!! My Meta powers are accidentally taking her blindness away!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back