• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I was never a fan of tea, but dam....after tasting it I regret thinking that and now I drink tea instead of coffee.

But who here likes boba tea? I dont...like it 😔 it's just the bobas are....I dont know to, squishy for me.

I was never a fan of tea, but dam....after tasting it I regret thinking that and now I drink tea instead of coffee.

But who here likes boba tea? I dont...like it 😔 it's just the bobas are....I dont know to, squishy for me.
I don't like the tapioca bubbles either! But I like the tea itself!

I don't like the tapioca bubbles either! But I like the tea itself!
Exacly! The tea is amazing but them squishy little pellets...I mean I can tolerate them but I prefer without them.....unless they are made out of chocolate if that is even possible

Hell_Recompense Hell_Recompense is Gol a veteran? Or new to the guild?

Chocolate 'bubbles' in a boba tea sound amazing.

As a note, Yonsisac Yonsisac , I have no idea what Meg's father was. I never decided. I thought maybe something to do with water since that's her focus. But honestly, a beast folk that was a ram is just as possible.

Last edited:

As a note, Yonsisac Yonsisac , I have no idea what Meg's father was. I never decided. I thought maybe something to do with water since that's her focus. But honestly, a beast folk that was a ram is just as possible.
Got it Echo! Will keep that in mind all the way!

He’s new in that he just registered, he’s an old man who’s been around.

Good, that means I don't have to edit my post. Thanks!

I don't know where the Shaelmar is ( Genii Genii ) but he since Ramirez brought the whole thing back, he might be interested in that.
I Imagine Beryl got some hunters to take it outside - so I’ll say it’s now in the yard outside, by Bear’s smithy hut. 👍

Last edited:
Ack, sorry for the inactivity! I got a new job ;w;

Lithe has been in the bath house now for over a century lol. Anything crazy happen?

Ack, sorry for the inactivity! I got a new job ;w;

Lithe has been in the bath house now for over a century lol. Anything crazy happen?
Lol! It’s that nice she just didn’t want to get out. 😂

I hope you are enjoying your new job. 😁

Nothing crazy really, just characters getting to know one another - drinking, eating, flirting, arguing etc.

Last edited:
I also wanna point out that I appreciate Fain's reaction to the "chalice of immortality" rumor. I like situations where even in a world replete with magic happenings, there are still some limits, known boundaries that border on the absurdities that make people go "Wait wtf no fam that ain't how that works." 😂

I also wanna point out that I appreciate Fain's reaction to the "chalice of immortality" rumor. I like situations where even in a world replete with magic happenings, there are still some limits, known boundaries that border on the absurdities that make people go "Wait wtf no fam that ain't how that works." 😂
Bahaha! In Fain's mind, such a feat is basically impossible unless her gods intervened somehow -- her logic is: if it were possible by mortal standards, wouldn't MORE people be immortal already?

I’ve added The Halfway Inn to the lore thread as a new location.

Popular with (some) hunters I’m sure, as it’s probably the last place you can get drunk before you reach the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back