• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Whats the play on MIA GMs? Floofy has been out for about a week and while Im sure its for perfectly good reasons I am a bit worried.
I’d give FloofWhispers a couple of days after tagging them here, then if you guys need me to step in and help as DM just let me know.

They were very active previously so hopefully it’s nothing too serious. 🤔

_____

In the meantime, you could add a second character to play with if you wish. ☺️

Last edited:
I’m going to move Bal’dak again today. I hope that’s ok with everyone. 😅

Added another quest too. 😁

Things that go bump in the night (Available)
Type
: Exorcism
Quest Contract: Lord Smythington
Payment: 70gc

Lord Smythington seeks help concerning an estate he just acquired at auction (for an absolute bargain). The building appears to be overrun by terrifying ghouls and he would pay handsomely to be rid of them. You’ll find Smythington sulking at The Stag’s Head pub.

Last edited:
Hey. I'm so sorry. Yesterday was a bad day for me. I caught up reading the ooc ((I hope you get power back soon Yonsisac Yonsisac or at least some way to charge your phone--stay safe.)) and will now return to the main thread. I'm sorry for disappearing.

Hey. I'm so sorry. Yesterday was a bad day for me. I caught up reading the ooc ((I hope you get power back soon Yonsisac Yonsisac or at least some way to charge your phone--stay safe.)) and will now return to the main thread. I'm sorry for disappearing.
That’s ok. Not much has happened, so hopefully won’t take too long to catch up.

Percival and Ramirez made their way back to the Guildhall (Percy just heading upstairs to the dorms).

Anat is still getting dressed (I think?), and Connor and Rika are now soaking in the Bathhouse pool.

Percival and Ramirez made their way back to the Guildhall (Percy just heading upstairs to the dorms).

Anat is still getting dressed (I think?), and Connor and Rika are now soaking in the Bathhouse pool.
Thank you. I currently skipped stuff I'm not replying to (I'll go back later) so yeah, catching up was quick.

Nessi Nessi and/or Absurdisan Absurdisan are either Yelania or Kleth still in the guildhall? I can have Urzoth join one of your characters? If you're taking a needed break, I can have them bother Lander ( soulofeden soulofeden ) instead, I just wanted to give you the opportunity, I guess?

.titania .titania I love Pip! 💕 🦊 💕 I mean, Kali looks like she'll be amazing, but the fact that Pip exists makes my day.

Last edited:

I am gonna make a post in a but of she leaving and such. I was tagged gonna read the Main thread and get in order

Honestly, now that things are a little bit more lively with several different subplots going on, reading all of the interactions is just as fun as being involved in them :hearteyes:

I’m going to move Bal’dak again today. I hope that’s ok with everyone. 😅

Added another quest too. 😁

Things that go bump in the night (Available)
Type
: Exorcism
Quest Contract: Lord Smythington
Payment: 70gc

Lord Smythington seeks help concerning an estate he just acquired at auction (for an absolute bargain). The building appears to be overrun by terrifying ghouls and he would pay handsomely to be rid of them. You’ll find Smythington sulking at The Stag’s Head pub.
I guess removing the characters from the quest would be the solution
Its been about a week but I think itd be best if we waited another 2 or 3 days before taking action

Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman Welcome to the gang! :csmile: I was wondering if there was any way to make the pictures on Vincent's character sheet any larger? I think having a human form and a demon form is a SUPER cool concept, but I can't really see any details of either!

Its been about a week but I think itd be best if we waited another 2 or 3 days before taking action
No problem. Just let me know what you guys would like to happen to the group.

Do they head back to the inn (success or failed mission?), or pretend they never left (as it’s just a few posts in). Then the mission can stay up on the board (potentially resume?) if Floof returns?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back