• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
That thing is the stuff of nightmares!
He just wants looooove. <3 Honestly debating on giving him a certain food that he likes that would make him endearing to strangers because right now he kind of just eats everything.

He just wants looooove. <3 Honestly debating on giving him a certain food that he likes that would make him endearing to strangers because right now he kind of just eats everything.
Balthazar would love to study it (even more if it had some arcane propriety to it). Adolphus would right out try to smash it with his mace. Pierre would probably make it drunk. As for favorite food, mmmm... nuts? Maybe bell peppers?

I just realized that you actually have three characters. Hm.

But yeah something along the lines of a really obscure food. Bell peppers sounds like it'd be a hilarious favorite food for it to have. 😂

He’s terrifying. 😂

I think Percival would side step behind someone bigger, and Callan would punt it away like a rugby ball.
🤣 Probably why Pylos only has him delivering mail. He's too big and too hideous for stealth missions.

By the by Murdergurl Murdergurl on viewing Khortja's bio, I don't remember seeing anywhere that she can read. So I'm wondering if it'd be too much of a stretch to have it where Honmel can speak orc that way he's not just a floating balloon asking to get whacked by an ogre and her warg on sight! 😂

Back from shift, finally free
and i remember something, Anat is color blind. But since Ramirez's crystal are magical she could 100% see that color XD

I realize it's pretty hard to see what Lander really looks like with the original art on his character sheet, so now that I'm actually using him, I figured I'd try to find something that better shows what he looks like face-wise :smilepuff: I felt like this piece of art from DA fit in pretty well with how I picture him in my head! I'll add it to his character sheet as well for reference!

lander alt crop.jpg

Also -- for some reason, I'm getting notifications for every thread that everyone posts on EXCEPT for the OOC thread. I thought you guys were just not chatting this whole time! I'm definitely watching the thread, so I don't know why I wouldn't be getting notifications for it...hmmm...

No worries. Btw, is anyone still at the bath house? I'm gonna have Connor head over there in a second, since there will be a funny scene involving her.

Morning!

Lander is gorgeous ❤️

I have Percival on his way back to the Guildhall/dormitories, but I think Ramirez, Meg and Anat are still in the bathhouse getting changed.

Wait, since Percy is on his way back to the Guildhall, would the current group sitting at the bar see him? I know you mentioned he only has his linens and things on, but would the fancy insignia be visible on his armor since it's covered in mud?

Wait, since Percy is on his way back to the Guildhall, would the current group sitting at the bar see him? I know you mentioned he only has his linens and things on, but would the fancy insignia be visible on his armor since it's covered in mud?
Probably. 😂 Ramirez (the sweetie) cleaned Percy’s armour when he was in the pool, so it’s back to being super shiny again. :bishiesparklesr:

The group trying to figure out where Barry has vanished to.

… meanwhile Pestle slithering past in the background with a very full tum. 👀

😂

Last edited:
Adding a few new quests to the board. 😃

Gone Fishing (Available)
Type
: Extermination
Quest Contact: Simon (village chief)
Payment: 100gc

Description: The people of nearby Merton have reported seeing a large monster in their fishing lake. The aquatic beast has been causing havoc, capsizing boats and gobbling up fishermen & bathers. Food & lodgings will be provided. The Chief can be found in Merton’s village hall.

Quest Thread:

Party Members:

Okay, so with Connor preoccupied in the bath house, I'm kind of thinking I could do something cool with her armor. What exactly that is I'm not 100% sure, though with no one in the bath house atm beside her and those who are getting dressed in the changing rooms, might be interesting to have interactions between the armor and other characters.

Adding a few new quests to the board. 😃
Aquatic beast you say???

Hyra:
Come At Me Big Bird GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back