• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Wait Lost Echo Lost Echo I re read your post, is there a section specifically only for females? Or you ment as in to the bathhouse itself?
To be honest, I was reflecting on what I thought Gwenymoo Gwenymoo said before Genii Genii clarified. In my new post, I'm totally disregarding that since my memory sucks. Sorry for being late replying, everyone.

Wait. Is there a place to rinse off/shower?

I'm beginning to think that the inn could probably benefit from having an in-house laundress on employ... Mud is one thing, but just imagine how many people walk into the inn probably covered in blood and the other miscellaneous excretions from the monsters they kill. 😂

Gonna test this dice roll thing real quick.

Post Roll: Cool! Wondering what fun stuff this could be used for.

HAHAHA Creative I will give you that....that's a good prank....just have many of them and confuse the hell out of her

God I forgot about that....this is a nice reminder. Maybe after she gets comfy she would totally do that

Just thought of a cool idea for Connor's Mount:

Deus X-Machina (Mount).jpg

Connor used to own a horse she traveled with shortly after running away from home, who she had named Deus. Over the few years they traveled together she had put together a suit of armor to protect her companion, though armor cannot protect against the rot of time. By the time she had woken up one morning her horse had passed on in his sleep, leaving her all alone once more. For awhile afterwards she carried the horse armor with her between cities and towns, all the while making new armor and disposing of her failed attempts. Each time the useless armor disappeared before she could properly salvage the materials however.

One night, an almost ghostly neigh awoke her. Her eyes darted around as she noticed the armor of her companion was now missing from her tent, prompting her to dress and suit up before exiting the tent. What stood before her on the other side of the snuffed out campfire was horse armor made from the remnants of her past failures and grief for her dear horse, seemingly staring at Connor. The being huffed as it calmly trotted over, nuzzling up against her as her sleep deprived brain tried to process what was happening - though after about a minute the horse backed off a bit. Then the blue lights illuminating it grew dimmer as it settled onto the ground next to the tent.

In honor of her companion, she gave it the name Deus once more. And so the two began their travels once more, to the city of Colby.

Just giving chance for Lost Echo to catch up. ☺️

I have Callan free in the Guildhall if anyone is looking to interact.
Sorry, today's just been a bit busy, so I haven't been checking.

Should I assume Urzoth and the others are already in the inn since they left first?

Sorry, today's just been a bit busy, so I haven't been checking.

Should I assume Urzoth and the others are already in the inn since they left first?
Callan flew back so (hopefully) he got back first. 😂

When everyone is ready the characters can arrive back to the inn. I wasn’t sure if they were still chatting or not. ☺️

Callan flew back so (hopefully) he got back first. 😂

When everyone is ready the characters can arrive back to the inn. I wasn’t sure if they were still chatting or not. ☺️
I was figuring I could post us arriving at the inn? Like having Urzoth entering while replying. Then we'd switch? Or maybe I could just post that in the main rp? Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back