• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry to bump the Bal’dak thread. 😅

I thought we should get them moving again before Beryl sends out a search party.
I'm pretty sure at this point, my goons are dead ass asleep in a bush someplace. 😂😂😂

I imagens the bath house has some sort of area where people may place there stuff in right? like lockers at a gym. did not read if it did, all i know is communal. I forgor to leave Ana's stuff in ANY room, did not even choose one XD

I imagens the bath house has some sort of area where people may place there stuff in right? like lockers at a gym. did not read if it did, all i know is communal. I forgor to leave Ana's stuff in ANY room, did not even choose one XD
Yeah has male n female changing with a shared comunal pool

Godefroi: I'll just take back my winnings since we got caught. Also, we should let Calixto clean it all.
Calixto: Excuse me? Wait a minute? We were betting and no one told me?

Yonsisac Yonsisac

The Bathhouse

Recently installed (and the envy of many rival guilds), the Bathhouse consists of a large room with a rectangular heated pool in its centre. The pool is surrounded by wooden benches, changing screens, and clean towels are readily available.

The baths are a unisex facility, although the water is very cloudy (with soap) and the pool can be split in two, by means of a screen, if more privacy is required.

Just chiding in again to mention to all you peeps that have yet to delve into a quest (or are just finishing one), that there is still THIS Place to muck around in.

Ok so i know quest have there own threads, did not see that one you posted Murdergurl Murdergurl for a location.
yeah, its kind of in a limbo. I had talked to Genii Genii about it, and it's essentially going off of Oli Beju Oli Beju 's Tamer's guild notion and running with it. We went ahead and made a generalized region for the Norther Wilds that wasn't linked to any specific location.
So while there aren't actually any quests involved (yet?), I'm using it as pretense to introduce my character. This is because of all the issues that a goblin would have with entering the town, much less the Hunter's guild. I mean, they luiterally just had a quest to kill goblins. So the sentiment towards them isnt exactly welcoming.

Edit: And just a friendly reminder to anyone that wants to RP with me, that my availability isn't as fast paced as what y'all have been up to here.

Last edited:
yeah, its kind of in a limbo. I had talked to Genii Genii about it, and it's essentially going off of Oli Beju Oli Beju 's Tamer's guild notion and running with it.
So while there aren't actually any quests involved (yet?), I'm using it as pretense to introduce my character. This is because of all the issues that a goblin would have with entering the town, much less the Hunter's guild. I mean, they luiterally just had a quest to kill goblins. So the sentiment towards them isnt exactly welcoming.
Maybe something could be arranged, Anat is a researcher and now in parts of the land she has never been, with creatures of new variants, subspecies and origin, Anat would 100% will ask for some creatures to research in the long run. But with no gold or form of payment, would be hard, unless she would have carried in her pouch as going away so far, a bag of coin is a necessity. Even still, she has never gotten to see a goblin up close, well a live one since...you know the usual, so a natural curiosity towards Khortja is a sure one. And as you said no quest there yet.

But i can see why instead of the guild you are over there,but you are not hostile and, in other words, under the guilds jurisdiction. So i doubt such hostility towards Khortja, but racially is a different story.

But if there is a way for you to be placed in the fold with everyone, would not mind making it possible or being part of it.
It's a camp in the middle of the dangerous wilderness. Something is bound to happen, the smell of meat is enough to attract.
Maybe for a quest or way to get interactions Genii Genii someone could be over thoughtful and forget a few things, attracting a few beast or just a beast. Causing a issue in the camp, they are ok, maybe few hurt but not enough to continue normal operation and now there is a sculking beast, the hunters are called in to handle it as a more in-guild job: Injured hunters,camp outside of the walls and not enough able manpower to handle it themselves and as such, more "Firepower" is needed, with the goblin being a great tracker with her companion and one of the able bodies in the camp itself, she would be part of the emergency extermination of the beast with those who join. Just throwing a idea.

Maybe something could be arranged, Anat is a researcher and now in parts of the land she has never been, with creatures of new variants, subspecies and origin, Anat would 100% will ask for some creatures to research in the long run. But with no gold or form of payment, would be hard, unless she would have carried in her pouch as going away so far, a bag of coin is a necessity. Even still, she has never gotten to see a goblin up close, well a live one since...you know the usual, so a natural curiosity towards Khortja is a sure one. And as you said no quest there yet.

But i can see why instead of the guild you are over there,but you are not hostile and, in other words, under the guilds jurisdiction. So i doubt such hostility towards Khortja, but racially is a different story.
I think you misunderstood what I meant. Her being a goblin and at odds with civilized folk on the whole is part of her dynamic for the RP. I'm not trying to find a way around it, that's how I am intending to play her.

As far as interactions with PCs, as I mentioned in previous comments: I'm up to RP with anyone who can gimme some decent posts to bounce off of but isn't in a big rush to post a bunch of times a day (or even once a day). But the interactions our characters have are going to definitely reflect the stigmas I wrote her for. In other words if the other PC is a human or Elf... not gonna be the friendliest discourse. I'm fine with writing it out. But they aren't gonna be friends. lol
Dragon-like characters and undead, she just runs from. Big nope for Khortja.

But if there is a way for you to be placed in the fold with everyone, would not mind making it possible or being part of it.
It's a camp in the middle of the dangerous wilderness. Something is bound to happen, the smell of meat is enough to attract.
Maybe for a quest or way to get interactions Genii Genii someone could be over thoughtful and forget a few things, attracting a few beast or just a beast. Causing a issue in the camp, they are ok, maybe few hurt but not enough to continue normal operation and now there is a sculking beast, the hunters are called in to handle it as a more in-guild job: Injured hunters,camp outside of the walls and not enough able manpower to handle it themselves and as such, more "Firepower" is needed, with the goblin being a great tracker with her companion and one of the able bodies in the camp itself, she would be part of the emergency extermination of the beast with those who join. Just throwing a idea.
I mean, yes totally. All these notions are a possibility. But I'm not running a quest. I dont have the time for it. As I said, I'll be squeezing in two posts a week for my own participation here. So creating a running a quest for a group is not something I have the time for. The post I made is my character's intro. Most of y'all did it in the Inn. but I did hers there because it was more applicable to the character, and Genii was kind enough to allow it.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood what I meant. Her being a goblin and at odds with civilized folk on the whole is part of her dynamic for the RP. I'm not trying to find a wat around it, that's how I am intending to play her.

As far as interactions with PCs, as I mentioned in previous comments: I'm up to RP with anyone who can gimme some decent posts to bounce of of but isn't a big rush to post a bunch of times a day (or even once a day). But the interactions our characters have are going to definitely reflect the stigmas I wrote her for. In otherwords if the other PC is a human or Elf... not gonna be the friendliest discourse. I'm fine with writing it out. But they aren't gonne be friends. lol

I mean, yes totally. All these notions are a possibility. But I'm not running a quest. I dont have the time for it. As I said, I'll be squeezing in two posts a week for my own participation here. So creating a running a quest for a group is not something I have the time for. The post I made is my character's intro. Most of y'all did it in the Inn. but I did hers there because it was more applicable to the character, and Genii was kind enough to allow it.
I am just gonna say it right now, I admire your dedication to play your character as you wrote her to be, to the letter, that's for sure. Alredy like her after reading your intro and sheet.

I know that Interactions won't be positive in any way but seeing your intro alredy a few days old, and you posting about it when i had no clue it even existed, want to make sure atleast everyone gets a slice of RP itself.

Pluss, if the goblin is not actively trying to rip my face off and is instead, one that dose not like me and could run away at any moment or maybe vaguely answer questions. Is better than anything, especially one that learned vague common, best try and get to know more of there kind, how they operate,etc. She is a researcher, not a friend. But she would obviously will not to rub in the stigma and surely, at first, would try to be friendly, even if "frienship" is a impossibility.

If interaction is a possibility, won't mind giving it a shot.

yeah, its kind of in a limbo. I had talked to Genii Genii about it, and it's essentially going off of Oli Beju Oli Beju 's Tamer's guild notion and running with it. We went ahead and made a generalized region for the Norther Wilds that wasn't linked to any specific location.

Edit: And just a friendly reminder to anyone that wants to RP with me, that my availability isn't as fast paced as what y'all have been up to here.
I apologize for the wait by the way. I was kind of holding out on delivering Khortja's next mission until I knew where the next quest crew was going so that they could hopefully end up crossing paths. In that vain, just so as not to keep you waiting into oblivion, I'll try and get a post out either by the end of the day tomorrow, if not by the beginning of the weekend.

I am just gonna say it right now, I admire your dedication to play your character as you wrote her to be, to the letter, that's for sure. Alredy like her after reading your intro and sheet.
Thanks. I didn't even include her backstory. I figured the CS was long enough without me including another 700 words to it. And, I figured it might be better to leave her a bit more vague for a drop-in/drop-out style RP like this one. No need to get heavy into her background when it doesnt really matter.

I know that Interactions won't be positive in any way but seeing your intro alredy a few days old, and you posting about it when i had no clue it even existed, want to make sure atleast everyone gets a slice of RP itself.
No worries. I'm on a whole slew of RP sites and also write on my own a lot. So it's not like I'm just here hoping and praying that someone will pay her attention. I'm not in a rush at all. Was just giving a little nudge cause I figured the whole thing had gone unnoticed since it isnt on the main board.

Pluss, if the goblin is not actively trying to rip my face off and is instead, one that dose not like me and could run away at any moment or maybe vaguely answer questions. Is better than anything, especially one that learned vague common, best try and get to know more of there kind, how they operate,etc. She is a researcher, not a friend. But she would obviously will not to rub in the stigma and surely, at first, would try to be friendly, even if "frienship" is a impossibility.

If interaction is a possibility, won't mind giving it a shot.
It's always a possibility. Like i said, I'm up for RPing with any of the peeps here that can gimme some substance to reply to. I mostly just ask that they
1) be patient with my response time, and
2) not expect immediate comradery (or even eventual comradery) from MC.
(I promise the interaction will be more than just my character being pissy and avoidant)

I apologize for the wait by the way. I was kind of holding out on delivering Khortja's next mission until I knew where the next quest crew was going so that they could hopefully end up crossing paths. In that vain, just so as not to keep you waiting into oblivion, I'll try and get a post out either by the end of the day tomorrow, if not by the beginning of the weekend.
hey, no worries, I wasn't hung up and stuck waiting or anything. I'm not even particularly in any kind of hurry. I was just going to continue where I left off in a day or two if no one bit

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back