• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’ve done some calibration to my CS after giving the threads and some Lizardfolk DnD a read. Still currently on page 8 but probably will joining the thread soon and probably post something regardless haha

Just for quick recap of what’s changed:
- Yashtsher’s age changed to 62(with the previous one, he is considered to have already long kicked the bucket. Changed to an old enough age but not surpass the common lizardfolk lifespan)
- Alcohol moved to Likes as Lizardfolk seems to be quite resistant and fond of them
- Strength and weakness, more like describing his reptilian nature
- Added his opinion and demeanor towards other races plus several other minor details

Also I’m thinking of making him live in the stable or build a hut somewhere in the backyard as opposed to him living in the dormitories upstairs since he’s huge and probably requires sunbathing before he could operate normally so easy access to the outdoors is preferable. Though I’m not opposed to the idea of him living in the dormitories since it’ll probably be funny as during the morning he slowly walks down the stairs and blocks everybody who’s trying to get up/downstairs.

I’ve done some calibration to my CS after giving the threads and some Lizardfolk DnD a read. Still currently on page 8 but probably will joining the thread soon and probably post something regardless haha

Just for quick recap of what’s changed:
- Yashtsher’s age changed to 62(with the previous one, he is considered to have already long kicked the bucket. Changed to an old enough age but not surpass the common lizardfolk lifespan)
- Alcohol moved to Likes as Lizardfolk seems to be quite resistant and fond of them
- Strength and weakness, more like describing his reptilian nature
- Added his opinion and demeanor towards other races plus several other minor details

Also I’m thinking of making him live in the stable or build a hut somewhere in the backyard as opposed to him living in the dormitories upstairs since he’s huge and probably requires sunbathing before he could operate normally so easy access to the outdoors is preferable. Though I’m not opposed to the idea of him living in the dormitories since it’ll probably be funny as during the morning he slowly walks down the stairs and blocks everybody who’s trying to get up/downstairs.
I like that last one, lol. Our dear Yashtsher, causing hallway traffic jams for 50 years running. 😂

Lol! We can have some rooms bigger than others and beds can be pushed together. He’s welcome to live in the stables if he likes, or there is a glass house right at the top of the building (with exotic plants in) he might like to hang out up there? ☺️

If you want to add rooms/locations to the guild, that’s ok - it is a collaborative thing. Just let me know if you do, so I can add a note about it somewhere. 😅👍

I see Ramirez just added an indoor training area.

________

I’ll add some details for Bear today. 🐻

Wait so everyone is coverd in mud?....what did I miss XD I read a few pages back but I think I missed something

I will check a biy, just needed to know if all are coverd in mud and that Is. This will be interesting to write for.

I think it'd be fun to have Connor have a fully furnished armory at the guild for anyone to use (for a small fee), in the event their armor breaks and need something to work with until they can afford a replacement.

It'd also double as storage for her army, so there'd have to be plenty of room for over 32 sets of armor.

Hey everyone, how are things going today?

I'm planning a switcharoo between Adolphus and Pierre (as soon as the former is back from the ruins)

I think it'd be fun to have Connor have a fully furnished armory at the guild for anyone to use (for a small fee), in the event their armor breaks and need something to work with until they can afford a replacement.

It'd also double as storage for her army, so there'd have to be plenty of room for over 32 sets of armor.
Of course, she could have claimed an empty room somewhere to store/display them in. 😄

Now, I believe it's time to use Godefroi who's probably collecting dust and cobwebs.

I can't wait for Calixto and Godefroi to meet because these two would bicker non-stop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back