• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Phew! FINALLY got Lander's introduction post up and going. That was on my to-do list for quite a while! :P

How are we all today? Work has slowed down a lot this week, which I'm super happy about, hahaha

Finally finished reading the OOCs and Lore... Time to gobble down the Main thread haha

I'd say Connor would already be a Veteran, though there's a quirk I forgot to add that I'll mention here:

Whenever Connor parties up with people she's not familiar with (and who aren't familiar with her), she doesn't reveal her face to them and uses her more masculine voice. This is due to her insecurities partially, but it's also due to her usually getting flak from people because she's not 'traditionally' feminine. She only shows her face to people she's familiar with, or when she's running her armor shop when she's got some downtime.

What's kinda fun about one of her spells is that it's basically a cooler version of necromancy, and I'm so excited to try and use it at some point

A yes, offer the light weight the strongest drink avaliable....let's see how this goes, might offer it to her buddy here instead XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back