• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Morning all! 😁

I have a family BBQ to attend today, but I’ll be back later to catch up on things.

I don’t like to cut off any character conversations, so just let me know when you’re all happy for me to move the RP to the next day/morning. 😉

Whoopsie sorry haven't been checking since yesterday 😅
No worries Dual. ☺️

Ramirez took Ivan and Percy upstairs to see the rooms. We can say there’s an indefinite number of rooms (single and bunk style).

You can improvise how the individual rooms look, and mention/play random nameless NPCs as you like. 😅

Think very basic. in desperate need of some TLC.

Morning all! I have a couple of priority work things to take care of first, and then I'll get to work on some responses :csmile:

Yes, although maybe she could make that longer with a larger dosage, but too much could be dangerous?
Yeah, maybe too big of a dose could mean that her body would simply shut down and render her unconscious instead of the potion working as it should?

Morning all! 😁

I have a family BBQ to attend today, but I’ll be back later to catch up on things.

I don’t like to cut off any character conversations, so just let me know when you’re all happy for me to move the RP to the next day/morning. 😉
I was literally just gonna ask, lol is a time skip going to happen after everyone's in bed, or immediately after conversations are finished?

I’ll leave that choice up to everyone here, so if you’re not intending to tuck your OC into bed for the night, you can just leave an OOC note at the end of your rp post, maybe something along the lines of…

((Ok to time skip. 👍)).

I’ve been in RPs in the past where characters would be chatting or even pouring their little hearts out telling their backstory and it has been axed by the DM/GM, which isn’t nice.

Obviously we don’t want to kill the rp either, so the above excludes any character/players who haven’t been active in a while. 🙈 Sorry.

Is this all ok?

Just added a note about The Wild Lands in the lore thread, seeing as a few characters will be taking a trip there soon. 😆

A vast and practically unexplored part of the world, the Wild Lands are home to all manner of beast, fae and demon.

Located in the North of the Hartland Kingdom, and contained (to an extent) behind Baylin’s Wall, The Wild Lands are an inhospitable place where very few dare to tread.

In the past entire armies have been decimated by its unforgiving terrain and horrifying inhabitants.

After Baylin’s Wall was completed (a few hundred years ago), any expeditions into the Wild Lands were made expressly forbidden, unless sanctioned by the Crown.

The Hunter’s Guild are officially licensed to go beyond the wall, but as the King no longer sends men to guard the border, practically anyone can enter unchallenged. However, only the bravest (or stupidest) warriors dare take the risk.

Xen's ready to greet a new day.

I take it that Beryl will be up to see the members off in the morning.

Xen's ready to greet a new day.

I take it that Beryl will be up to see the members off in the morning.
Yes, all the staff will be up and (a help yourself) breakfast on the table. 😁

I’ll do a quick intro to the new day once everyone is good to go.

Im not sure if anyone asked Stan to join the quest to the ruins yet, but they’ll have a little time in the morning to do that if they want to. 😆

I’ll leave that choice up to everyone here, so if you’re not intending to tuck your OC into bed for the night, you can just leave an OOC note at the end of your rp post, maybe something along the lines of…

((Ok to time skip. 👍)).

I’ve been in RPs in the past where characters would be chatting or even pouring their little hearts out telling their backstory and it has been axed by the DM/GM, which isn’t nice.

Obviously we don’t want to kill the rp either, so the above excludes any character/players who haven’t been active in a while. 🙈 Sorry.

Is this all ok?
I'm planning on sending Fain to bed after her interaction with Hannah comes to a natural end -- which I assumed might be after she gets things squared away about the potions ^_^

Hello! So I'm gonna be suspending all of my character activity for a little while. I'm gonna be working on the lore thread and world-building. More specifically, I'll be tackling a handy monster manual for our adventures! Sorry if this causes any inconveniences for anyone I've been partnering with. I'll be back in the story once I feel satisfied with what I have set up for you guys :] Happy hunting!

Hello! So I'm gonna be suspending all of my character activity for a little while. I'm gonna be working on the lore thread and world-building. More specifically, I'll be tackling a handy monster manual for our adventures! Sorry if this causes any inconveniences for anyone I've been partnering with. I'll be back in the story once I feel satisfied with what I have set up for you guys :] Happy hunting!
Not at all! Thank you for your hard work with the development of the universe! :csmile:

This really isn't worthy of posting I bet but I just typed up a super long response and then clicked the "Search" button instead of the "Preview" button and it took me to a different page and I lost everything 😭 I'll start writing it all up again now hahaha

This really isn't worthy of posting I bet but I just typed up a super long response and then clicked the "Search" button instead of the "Preview" button and it took me to a different page and I lost everything 😭 I'll start writing it all up again now hahaha
Nooooo! 🙈 super frustrating.

The forum I used to rp on used to crash sometimes. Since then I use notes or Textpad, then copy and paste - just in case. 😅

Nooooo! 🙈 super frustrating.

The forum I used to rp on used to crash sometimes. Since then I use notes or Textpad, then copy and paste - just in case. 😅
Blargh, that's a great idea! I always save my responses to a thread I made in my Private Workshop here on the site for reference, but maybe I need to do a little bit more than that when actually typing up responses, hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back