• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ooooh, I'd love to see him!! Your art is so cool :hearteyes:
Ah! Thank you. 🥲❤️

I’ve been a bit lazy and just coloured under my sketch, but just for reference. 😅

Stan is a terrible fighter, but he will join quest parties if asked. He likes to see heroes in action.

Attachments

• 4921AEB8-0056-4605-968A-90CDC90C63DE.jpeg
    4921AEB8-0056-4605-968A-90CDC90C63DE.jpeg
    693.8 KB · Views: 11
Ah! Thank you. 🥲❤️

I’ve been a bit lazy and just coloured under my sketch, but just for reference. 😅

Stan is a terrible fighter, but he will join quest parties if asked. He likes to see heroes in action.
The details on his shirt!! So cool!! It would probably be really good for morale to have a bard on a quest with a team, hahaha

The details on his shirt!! So cool!! It would probably be really good for morale to have a bard on a quest with a team, hahaha
Yes, especially the quests that take some traveling to get to. 😅

He can be their Walkman. 😆

Side quest: Speak to Barry about earplugs. 👍

Last edited:
I finally managed to catch up. Great so far, (as I've probably gushed about enough already) I will more than likely be popping in sometime this week if things are still looking alright. I'm anxious to see what different parts of this world look like. I must warn in advance though, I'll be plain as hell because I'm honestly more interested in talking to you Genii Genii about the lore building than other things. If you don't mind, I'll shoot you a DM later in the day to see what's available and what you might like to add even though it seems like a ton of bases have been covered already! 😂

I finally managed to catch up. Great so far, (as I've probably gushed about enough already) I will more than likely be popping in sometime this week if things are still looking alright. I'm anxious to see what different parts of this world look like. I must warn in advance though, I'll be plain as hell because I'm honestly more interested in talking to you Genii Genii about the lore building than other things. If you don't mind, I'll shoot you a DM later in the day to see what's available and what you might like to add even though it seems like a ton of bases have been covered already! 😂
Yes of course!

I’m a total panster to be honest, so happy for the help.

CalamityQueller CalamityQueller is helping me behind the scenes with quest ideas and a monster compendium.

Anyone is welcome to suggest ideas for quests, which they can host or I’m happy to if you’re nervous or don’t have the time etc.

I’m very dedicated as a DM, and I’m self employed so I’m usually available unless I’m working or asleep. 😅

Yes of course!

I’m a total panster to be honest, so happy for the help.

CalamityQueller CalamityQueller is helping me behind the scenes with quest ideas and a monster compendium.

Anyone is welcome to suggest ideas for quests, which they can host or I’m happy to if you’re nervous or don’t have the time etc.

I’m very dedicated as a DM, and I’m self employed so I’m usually available unless I’m working or asleep. 😅
I hear you! I have the privilege to work from home, so I'm often available for quick responses or bouncing ideas off of as well :csmile:

Ah, that’s perfect. 😁 Thanks soulofeden soulofeden

I love it when a group is happy and enthusiastic. ❤️

If anyone has a fun idea or feels lost in anyway, please don’t hesitate to tag or private message me. I’m very friendly and laid back. 😅

I know this isn't D&D, but since Fain used to be my old D&D character, I figured I'd develop her a little bit more by D&D standards! So I went to the public library and checked out the D&D Players Guide and Monster Manual :csmile:

Speaking of which -- if you want, Genii Genii , I could send you some interesting monsters I find in the Manual for potential quest/hunting material if you'd be interested!

I know this isn't D&D, but since Fain used to be my old D&D character, I figured I'd develop her a little bit more by D&D standards! So I went to the public library and checked out the D&D Players Guide and Monster Manual :csmile:

Speaking of which -- if you want, Genii Genii , I could send you some interesting monsters I find in the Manual for potential quest/hunting material if you'd be interested!
That’s a good idea. 😃👍

Ah! Thank you. 🥲❤️

I love him!!! He's gorgeous and he's got that slick bouffant hairstyle going on. Suaveeeee. 😎

Hey all!

I’ve just downed tools for the day, so catching up with the Rp. 😁

Pokeking Pokeking Oli Beju Oli Beju Thank you! ❤️

I’ve added a description for Stan in the main thread now, as well as a brief guild card (CS).

I need to do the same for the other npcs too, but thought I’d start with Stan as he can join quest parties.

Would not recommend Stan for any stealth missions though. 😆🙈

I'm finishing up this one work thing right now and then I'll make a new post :csmile:

I was gonna say, though -- I know that that Percy, Alienor, Ramirez, and Ivan are going on the quest with the farmer's holes past the Wall (did I get that right?? or did I get confused somewhere??)

If you guys want, maybe we can split into two different quest groups and have Xen, Arabella, Fain, and Stan go to the ruins (since, after all, it would be a shame to split up the two musical talents, and I would personally love to see Stan on a quest cx )

I know that Saen is also looking for a quest to go on, so those seem like the two quest groups that appear to be forming right now if she just wants to pick!

Basically I'm just wondering where to put Fain and it looked like we had a pretty even split between two quests, so I was just trying to get my ducks in a row 😅 Feel absolutely free to correct me if I'm wrong here

Genii Genii Pokeking Pokeking DualDragons DualDragons CalamityQueller CalamityQueller Gwenymoo Gwenymoo redraider redraider

Last edited:
Oh my god I haven't been replying hello!!
Would someone care to recap what I missed?
The posts from the yard gang (lol) are quite short so shouldn’t take too long to catch up on. They were just saying hi to Alienor and it has just started to rain (so we can get them all back indoors.).

Stan was performing on his lute in the guildhall, eventually joined by Xenophon and his Lyre. They have just taken a break to talk.

Fain just signed up to the guild and is sat at the bar.

Saen is also at the bar and just asked if anybody would like to go and look at the quest board.

… and I think Rinzi is about to go and explore upstairs.

_____

There is a short description of the dormitories, but feel free to improvise. 😊

I'm finishing up this one work thing right now and then I'll make a new post :csmile:

I was gonna say, though -- I know that that Percy, Alienor, Ramirez, and Ivan are going on the quest with the farmer's holes past the Wall (did I get that right?? or did I get confused somewhere??)

If you guys want, maybe we can split into two different quest groups and have Xen, Arabella, Fain, and Stan go to the ruins (since, after all, it would be a shame to split up the two musical talents, and I would personally love to see Stan on a quest cx )

I know that Saen is also looking for a quest to go on, so those seem like the two quest groups that appear to be forming right now if she just wants to pick!

Basically I'm just wondering where to put Fain and it looked like we had a pretty even split between two quests, so I was just trying to get my ducks in a row 😅 Feel absolutely free to correct me if I'm wrong here

Genii Genii Pokeking Pokeking DualDragons DualDragons CalamityQueller CalamityQueller Gwenymoo Gwenymoo
Sounds like a plan to me, if everyone is happy to do that? I know we needed a replacement for Ruby, and you’re welcome to drag Stan along.

Both contacts can be found at the city gates (in the daytime) when they’re ready to get started.

———

The other NPCs would need some convincing to go out on quests, unless they are initiating one. I thought Barry might take a group to his underground city someday, and Hannah might need some help gathering ingredients.

Beryl will only join if the Guild/Inn/Colby is in some sort of peril. Otherwise, the young’n’s can handle it.

I thought I better ask before the quests get underway…

Should I set up two separate quest threads for the two groups, or would you prefer to keep all rp in the main thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back