• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Yonsisac

Local-super-mega-Potassium-cyborg Ninja!
I was never a fan of tea, but dam....after tasting it I regret thinking that and now I drink tea instead of coffee.

But who here likes boba tea? I dont...like it 😔 it's just the bobas are....I dont know to, squishy for me.

soulofeden

Untangling yarn somewhere
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I was never a fan of tea, but dam....after tasting it I regret thinking that and now I drink tea instead of coffee.

But who here likes boba tea? I dont...like it 😔 it's just the bobas are....I dont know to, squishy for me.
I don't like the tapioca bubbles either! But I like the tea itself!

Yonsisac

I don't like the tapioca bubbles either! But I like the tea itself!
Exacly! The tea is amazing but them squishy little pellets...I mean I can tolerate them but I prefer without them.....unless they are made out of chocolate if that is even possible

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hell_Recompense Hell_Recompense is Gol a veteran? Or new to the guild?

Chocolate 'bubbles' in a boba tea sound amazing.

As a note, Yonsisac Yonsisac , I have no idea what Meg's father was. I never decided. I thought maybe something to do with water since that's her focus. But honestly, a beast folk that was a ram is just as possible.

Last edited:

Yonsisac

As a note, Yonsisac Yonsisac , I have no idea what Meg's father was. I never decided. I thought maybe something to do with water since that's her focus. But honestly, a beast folk that was a ram is just as possible.
Got it Echo! Will keep that in mind all the way!

Hell_Recompense

Uneasy Vagabond
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

He’s new in that he just registered, he’s an old man who’s been around.

Genii

💎
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Good, that means I don't have to edit my post. Thanks!

I don't know where the Shaelmar is ( Genii Genii ) but he since Ramirez brought the whole thing back, he might be interested in that.
I Imagine Beryl got some hunters to take it outside - so I’ll say it’s now in the yard outside, by Bear’s smithy hut. 👍

Last edited:
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ack, sorry for the inactivity! I got a new job ;w;

Lithe has been in the bath house now for over a century lol. Anything crazy happen?

Genii

💎
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Ack, sorry for the inactivity! I got a new job ;w;

Lithe has been in the bath house now for over a century lol. Anything crazy happen?
Lol! It’s that nice she just didn’t want to get out. 😂

I hope you are enjoying your new job. 😁

Nothing crazy really, just characters getting to know one another - drinking, eating, flirting, arguing etc.

Last edited:

Oli Beju

I'm worse than your conscience at 3AM.
Roleplay Type(s)
I also wanna point out that I appreciate Fain's reaction to the "chalice of immortality" rumor. I like situations where even in a world replete with magic happenings, there are still some limits, known boundaries that border on the absurdities that make people go "Wait wtf no fam that ain't how that works." 😂

soulofeden

Untangling yarn somewhere
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I also wanna point out that I appreciate Fain's reaction to the "chalice of immortality" rumor. I like situations where even in a world replete with magic happenings, there are still some limits, known boundaries that border on the absurdities that make people go "Wait wtf no fam that ain't how that works." 😂
Bahaha! In Fain's mind, such a feat is basically impossible unless her gods intervened somehow -- her logic is: if it were possible by mortal standards, wouldn't MORE people be immortal already?

Genii

💎
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I’ve added The Halfway Inn to the lore thread as a new location.

Popular with (some) hunters I’m sure, as it’s probably the last place you can get drunk before you reach the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread