• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Maxxob Maxxob Hey, is Orlais a place that anyone from Hartland would know about? Since it's a place of your making, I wanted to know if you'd be okay with anyone knowing about it or being able to recognize/understand a little bit of Pierre's lingo. if you want to go the obscure route, that's entirely fine, too. I just really like the idea that because he's a foreigner, the tenor of his mood is reflected in his speech patterns... almost always related to romance. 😂
Oh yes, it is very possible that they know about the country. And, if they know about it, it is very likely they recognize the family crest in his signet, as his family was one of the first to support the kingdom's expansion in its origins

A snake communicating to a group of drunkards that he's supposed to be in the bar... sounds legit to me!! <3

Doctor Voidsman Doctor Voidsman , a group came out of the woods, after fighting a Leshen. The path they used to get to it is obvious, and it leads to a broken altar. Also, there is farmland between Colby and the Cackling Woods, and they have huge pits scattered throughout them.

I thought maybe Colmer would be interested in that.

Since you replied before I edited:

Also, there is farmland between Colby and the Cackling Woods, and they have huge pits scattered throughout them.

I just figured more information might help.

Still no power but have a fully charged phone now. Back so I am gonna make a post. So far no quest been chosen to be done?

I think they’re all too busy soaking, drinking and chatting. 😂

Ramirez, Percival and Callan are discussing hunting a wyrm (Beryl’s quest).

....what the hell did I miss that everyone's is drinking?

Well then gonna read up atleast 2 pages and jump in, see what I can do

I've been meaning to make a push in Khortja's lil narrative, but I've been lacking in motivation as of late

Users who are viewing this thread

Back