• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Back sorry been really busy.
Has anything mayor happen or all good? Bit lost. Will try to read whenever I have power. phone is near dead lol.

Status Update:

Main Guild Hall: I and others are interacting while drinking and making merry.

Ruins of Bal'Dak: The battle has subsided and the quest mates are continuing past Baylin's Wall.

Oghma's Ruins: Everything is still on fire as the quest mates continue in their efforts to help the town with its invasion problem.

I'm sorry Percyyyyy. 😭😭😂 All he wanted was to get his armor from points A to B. It ain't safe out here in these streets! 😂

I feel like a little chat to Connor might need to be arranged soon.

Anyway, I'm probably not going to be posting today, got some things I need to do.

I feel like a little chat to Connor might need to be arranged soon.

Anyway, I'm probably not going to be posting today, got some things I need to do.
If you'd like, I can have Rika drop by the bathhouse in a bit? It'd be nice to talk to another swordswoman for a change! ☺️

That's actually a really unique vocation... Would she be able to forge an armored corset?? 😈
With proper measurements and payment for the customized request, absolutely. Custom ordered gear is a bit pricier than her normal gear, but with the discount she gives to guild members that shouldn't be too much of an issue.

"It has reached mine ears that a certain young gentleman by the name of Percival is ready and available. Whichever young miss might approach this newly declared suitor is yet to be determined, but if anyone should be the proprietor of such news, it will be I... yours truly..."
- Lady Whistledown
Bridgerton Theme Plays

So real quick, II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II , I didn't see earlier, is Connor a veteran or is she relatively new? i.e., if she's been there before anytime within the last two years, would she and Rika be acquaintances?

So real quick, II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II , I didn't see earlier, is Connor a veteran or is she relatively new? i.e., if she's been there before anytime within the last two years, would she and Rika be acquaintances?
Connor is indeed a veteran, though since she usually wears her armor when in the guild hall and during quests, it's likely that Rika primarily knows her to simply be 'The Phantom Armory' instead of Connor Brazzinford. If Rika frequently visits the smithy she'll probably be familiar with Connor herself, as she tends to spend a large chunk of her time forging armor or weapons when she isn't questing.

Drunk Connor is more fun to be around than when she's sober, she's a lot more friendly and flirty after a few drinks (or a Dragon's Fire, whichever she decides to go with)

Whats the play on MIA GMs? Floofy has been out for about a week and while Im sure its for perfectly good reasons I am a bit worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back