• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
You just tagged a user by the name of Fifi, Lost Echo Lost Echo . 🤣🤣🤣 It's alright though. They haven't been around for nearly a decade.
Baby Lol GIF by MOODMAN

I just wanna say, outstanding work with Yashtsher's color palette Chloro! (I'm a softie for anything red). Overall a solid looking and sounding character! <3 <3 <3 He may also be one of the oldest (... and possibly tallest).

... Wait a minute, but is it cheating if he ages like a gator? > . >;;; REF! Genii Genii FOUL OR NAW!?

I've just started reading the OOC and somehow there was a limitation of non-human OC ? I'm currently on page 10 or so tho
I feel like I'm jumping the gun by just posting it on CS page without reading the OOC or even ask about it haha

I'll change to a human OC if needed

I've just started reading the OOC and somehow there was a limitation of non-human OC ? I'm currently on page 10 or so tho
I feel like I'm jumping the gun by just posting it on CS page without reading the OOC or even ask about it haha

I'll change to a human OC if needed
I honestly don't know at this point. The cast by now is nearing 75% beast squad so that nuke is best left to Genii.

... I like red things, but dammit the big red nuke button is still scary...

Perhaps don't count out the beastie outright? Not to overstep, but we had a changeling that was mostly human, and I'd hate to see your wonderful depiction of your OC go to waste! Worst case scenario (and this is only if Genii says something), perhaps he could go between the two forms of human and lizard?

The only issue to keep in mind that in regions besides Colby (Hunter's Inn's Town), because of its closeness to the wall that separates the civilized world from the northern monster infested wilds, beasts walking the streets without getting funny looks (or without getting attacked with pitchforks) isn't terribly common, and even in Colby, I think the consensus was, on the scale of likability, People>Familiar Beasts (veterans at the Guild)>Unfamiliar Beasts>Belligerent Monsters. Or something like that. But again, I'd really hate to see the lizard go to waste, he's so adorbs. 😣 So I hope you can work something out!

I honestly don't know at this point. The cast by now is nearing 75% beast squad so that nuke is best left to Genii.

... I like red things, but dammit the big red nuke button is still scary...

Perhaps don't count out the beastie outright? Not to overstep, but we had a changeling that was mostly human, and I'd hate to see your wonderful depiction of your OC go to waste! Worst case scenario (and this is only if Genii says something), perhaps he could go between the two forms of human and lizard?

The only issue to keep in mind that in regions besides Colby (Hunter's Inn's Town), because of its closeness to the wall that separates the civilized world from the northern monster infested wilds, beasts walking the streets without getting funny looks (or without getting attacked with pitchforks) isn't terribly common, and even in Colby, I think the consensus was, on the scale of likability, People>Familiar Beasts (veterans at the Guild)>Unfamiliar Beasts>Belligerent Monsters. Or something like that. But again, I'd really hate to see the lizard go to waste, he's so adorbs. 😣 So I hope you can work something out!
I don't mind changing the character since I have another human character that fits the theme but is still unnamed
It's an old piece but like the lizard I can try patch things up haha

Still trying to catch up reading the OOC, and there are still Lore, Main and CSs to read haha

I don't mind changing the character since I have another human character that fits the theme but is still unnamed
It's an old piece but like the lizard I can try patch things up haha

Still trying to catch up reading the OOC, and there are still Lore, Main and CSs to read haha
I am impressed with your dedication. I read the roleplay but gave up on the ooc.

Editing instead of double posting.
Yonsisac Yonsisac Are you planning on having Anat be a rookie or a veteran?

Last edited:
chloro chloro Don’t worry, it’s ok. That was from a while back. We do have lots of beastfolk, but they aren’t all active, so one more isn’t going to hurt.

Like Oli pointed out, they might get some hassle from time to time, especially if they venture south. 😅

Besides that, my red kobold/birdfolk (my clever way of inserting dinosaurs into this world xD) Siwai needs another bright red person around so he doesn't stick out as much lol

I am impressed with your dedication. I read the roleplay but gave up on the ooc.

I totally forgot about that my bad, the rush got me. I imagen rookie, maybe just a single year of work since the primary reason she is part of the guild is to not just help people but better herself and meet people along the way

I totally forgot about that my bad, the rush got me. I imagen rookie, maybe just a single year of work since the primary reason she is part of the guild is to not just help people but better herself and meet people along the way
I should definitely separate the Hunters into ranks. I will...sometime, possibly even soon. But you don't imagine it being her first day or anything, right?

I thought straight up reading the Lore would be daunting as it probably have more serious tone... but reading 45+ page of OOC is actually also not an easy task either haha
It's fun reading all the interaction and also gave several ideas to add to my character

chloro chloro Don’t worry, it’s ok. That was from a while back. We do have lots of beastfolk, but they aren’t all active, so one more isn’t going to hurt.

Like Oli pointed out, they might get some hassle from time to time, especially if they venture south. 😅
That's great news !!
It'll my first time doing a non-human RP as this character was supposedly created for illustration only roleplay back then haha
I'll add more details with ideas that came into mind after reading the OOC, and probably some more from the Lore and roleplay thread as well and...
Also, I forgot to say - great job with Yashtsher’s portraits 😃👍
Thanks !!

Besides that, my red kobold/birdfolk (my clever way of inserting dinosaurs into this world xD) Siwai needs another bright red person around so he doesn't stick out as much lol
Dinosaurs are great !! haha
I remember being obsessed with them as a child, giant flying reptiles... or even a huge chunk of muscle mass haha

His red colour was supposed to represent his faction back then(the group I'm trying to join was pixiv fantasia)

Siwai looks like a fun character to interact with ! He seems so energetic and always full of energy haha

I should definitely separate the Hunters into ranks. I will...sometime, possibly even soon. But you don't imagine it being her first day or anything, right?
It's technically her first day as a official one yes. It would sound alot better. Especially some one as her with being a past cleric, now in the hunting business.

So yes full on rookie in the business

The Holes group will be back at the inn shortly (Fifi group almost done too), so the new characters will have people to interact with soon. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back