• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lost Echo Lost Echo No problem, I’m in the UK. 😊

I tend to stay up late, so I do manage to catch people in different time zones though.

I’m just about to post, so your character can make their way to the inn and sign up to the guild (it’ll be morning time) if they like.

No need for a rough draft. Just add your OC’s bio to the Guild Card thread when you’re ready and you can hop right in to the Rp. 😁👍

Last edited:
Butler Bulldogs Yawn GIF by Butler University

Good morning!

Good morning

I love the number of cat-lovers here. I was also thinking of Meg having a cat friend before I simplified her profile.

Good morning

I love the number of cat-lovers here. I was also thinking of Meg having a cat friend before I simplified her profile.
One of the characters (Dante) has several, which are wandering around the guild, so I’m sure Meg can just borrow one for cuddles occasionally. 😂

Myu Myu

Morning! I'll type up a response here in just a moment :csmile:

When do you suppose is the right time to migrate to the other threads? Just when everyone is finally ready to leave?

I'm worried about posting too much. (Why is rp addictive?) So, I wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring you Genii Genii . I'm just waiting for Geenymoo too. Unless you'd rather I didn't.

CalamityQueller CalamityQueller and ShredKnives ShredKnives Would Alienor be able to get sustenance from Rinzi? Or Heilang through Rinzi? Like can Rinzi bleed human blood at all or is it that inky stuff? And if Heilang prevents Alienor from drinking Rinzi's blood, would she be able to drink his divine stuff?

I'm worried about posting too much. (Why is rp addictive?) So, I wanted you to know I wasn't ignoring you Genii Genii . I'm just waiting for Geenymoo too. Unless you'd rather I didn't.

CalamityQueller CalamityQueller and ShredKnives ShredKnives Would Alienor be able to get sustenance from Rinzi? Or Heilang through Rinzi? Like can Rinzi bleed human blood at all or is it that inky stuff? And if Heilang prevents Alienor from drinking Rinzi's blood, would she be able to drink his divine stuff?
Yeh to all of the above.

Heilang wouldn't choose to transfer any divine stuff, but Rinzi naturally bleeds it out, so it's definitely a possibility that Rinzi willingly chooses to let him feed off of her divine power. Just don't suck too much, you might turn her into a divine vampire and that would be wonky. It's not like the divine power is limitless but it's regenerative, similar to how her body has to make blood. So you'd be coolin.

I’ve just paused Percival for Gwenymoo Gwenymoo but we can get Meg officially signed up to the guild via Stan (as well as Adolphus).

I could have Stan introduce Meg to Percival and Ramirez (as they are nearest), or to Fain & Xenophon (once he’s finished speaking to Beryl)?

Im just waiting for the quest start XD been busy with my webcomic and smaugust so im not the fastest at the moment

I'd figured since Stan answered "Lamia," he was near Ramirez and Percival.

Would you prefer if I just ignore them, Gwenymoo Gwenymoo , and focus on Stan?

I wouldn't presume to speak on anyone's behalf, but I personally don't mind multiple posts back to back, particularly if you're part of an IC conversation. But if you ever REALLY wanna post again then and aren't sure, I'd say just pop a question to Genii Genii to see if its okay. Meg is very interesting and compelling BTW so honestly just ignore me because I'm interaction-fiending right now. <3

I'm kinda want Calixto's arm to get sliced off and he casually sets it back into place with someone witnessing it. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back