• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hmm, maybe they can stumble across him while on the mission? Pfft, he would join at the mention of money. lol

Also added an affiliations tab. If anyone is interested in having some sort of ties with him, rather it's friendly or hostile, then I'm down for it.

Last edited:
Morning!

I’m sure it’ll be fun however you introduce Calixto. He’s welcome to appear in the morning before the two quest parties roll out, or they could bump into him out in the field.

soulofeden soulofeden The button appears when you click edit post and it’s blue, so I keep mistaking it for the post reply button. 😂

Morning!

I’m sure it’ll be fun however you introduce Calixto. He’s welcome to appear in the morning before the two quest parties roll out, or they could bump into him out in the field.

soulofeden soulofeden The button appears when you click edit post and it’s blue, so I keep mistaking it for the post reply button. 😂
That's so strange! You'd think the option to roll the die would crop up for the first post. I could come up with so many fun applications for that! 🤔

Morning, well mid morning since it is just after 1030 where I am.

I've used Word to keep track of my roleplays. I started many years ago when the board I was on was hacked and the all the posts were wiped out so the creator had to create a summary as the first post.

Please advise Genii Genii and CalamityQueller CalamityQueller on how we are proceeding with the Ruins storyline. Are we setting out later in the day in-game, holding off posting and then begin our morning posts later, or is Team Discovery Channel heading out at the same time as the Holes Team and will just make due until Arabella catches up with them?

Morning, well mid morning since it is just after 1030 where I am.

I've used Word to keep track of my roleplays. I started many years ago when the board I was on was hacked and the all the posts were wiped out so the creator had to create a summary as the first post.

Please advise Genii Genii and CalamityQueller CalamityQueller on how we are proceeding with the Ruins storyline. Are we setting out later in the day in-game, holding off posting and then begin our morning posts later, or is Team Discovery Channel heading out at the same time as the Holes Team and will just make due until Arabella catches up with them?
I think CalamityQueller is having a break, so it’ll be Xenophon, Fain and Stan on the Ruins quest (and perhaps Calixto?).

They can set out whenever they wish - just let me know when I should add the intro post to the Ruin’s Thread (it’s all ready to go). 😁👍

There, Calixto is stumbling through the woods in some random area. So, feel free to approach him.

I've just wrapped up Fain's long rest -- I'm all set to start the Ruins quest whenever everybody else is!

Hello,

I know you have a decent-sized cast, so I wanted to see if you were still open for new members? ((Sorry if I should have posted this in the interest check. I'm perfectly willing to have it deleted or delete it myself.)) I know the groups for the 2 quests have been chosen, and am fine waiting for the next one. I just wanted to ask.

As for me, I'm fine being just Xenophon. However, if I did have another character, he'd be a mage. While it might be fun to have King Jojin himself, it wouldn't make sense in-story. I am also trying to reinvent the character to be more than a cameo. Jojin, actually a prototype of the character, was in a multiplayer fantasy medieval storyline which I was in many years ago. It's the same storyline that I would have played as Xen if the character had been in my roster all those years ago.

I've just wrapped up Fain's long rest -- I'm all set to start the Ruins quest whenever everybody else is!
I’ll get the next day started shortly. 😁

Hey Lost Echo Lost Echo You’re more than welcome to join us (for a quest too if you have the time to rp). Who did you have in mind for your character, and will they be a new recruit or already a member of the guild? ☺

____

Pokeking Pokeking soulofeden soulofeden Astrophil Astrophil

I was wondering if I should add another character who can step in if anyone has to dip out of a quest, but I think Stan can fill that role for now. 😅

Genii Genii Thank you! It's been over a year since I've roleplayed, so I loved your idea.

I was thinking of a new recruit. Just someone who has grown up in a tavern in Colby, and wants to leave to learn to fight/get stronger. I can post my rough draft if you'd like? I started it before finishing reading, so I kind of made it, as if she were filling it out herself. Though I slacked on it by the end. I probably won't be able to edit it much this morning. Well, morning for me. It's a bit after 6 am. soulofeden soulofeden mentioned you were in a different time zone? You've likely said it in the ooc, but would you mind telling me which one?

Not that it matters, but I think Stan should go. He and Xenophon'll get to bond more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back