• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hunter’s Inn || OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm in Central Time so I still have 45 minutes more before midnight. In about 40 minutes, I'll turn in Animal Crossing New Horizons to celebrate.

I hope everyone's first two days of their new year are going well thus far!
In the meantime, hi there Ivan Dark Ivan Dark ! Your OC sheets look wonderfully done! <3

I'm definitely going to need an overview of what the wyrms are doing and where everyone is because I'm confused.

Also Ivan Dark Ivan Dark your profiles are insane, but I mean that in the best way. I think you have more detail on them than I know about myself.

I'm definitely going to need an overview of what the wyrms are doing and where everyone is because I'm confused.
I second this. It doesn't help that I've reread Genii Genii 's post a dozen times and I swear I only see a mention of one wurm, but Goldie just mentioned "multiple" wyrms... and is now engaged in combat with one. It's been awhile since I've done combat that wasn't a play-by-play so any information helps. <3

Whoops. I can edit my post if ya'll like. <3 I believe that I misread something in the previous posts.
Man, the holiday breaks have our brains confused as to where we left off. lol

Hi everyone, thanks for having me! I hope to start my first posts within the next few days!
Oli Beju Oli Beju Thanks so much! I took a hiatus from RPing for a bit and wanted to start with a bang. I'm glad you like the form layout. 😊
Lost Echo Lost Echo I'm a bit of an astrology geek, so I'm glad that the birth chart system I use for personality works well! Now the challenge is staying loyal to what I wrote for them. 😅

Oh, and if I could ask, where might be a good place to start? I'm reading through the lore pages at the moment and then I'll be moving on to the main page to catch up. I've got no problems integrating them into the moment if y'all could use them where you are at. What sounds good?

Last edited:
Welcome Ivan Dark Ivan Dark to the Guild. I know astrology is not the same as astronomy, but I like astronomy. However, I have a character that I've recently built tarot card reading into his list of hobbies and I made him a mage in this storyline.

Good place to start? The lore pages give an overview of the setting and provides supplemental information. I can only speak for myself, but my first post was arriving into town and finding the Guild at the very least and entering to make their presence known.

Ivan Dark Ivan Dark : That's really cool. I have friends who are interested in astrology, but I get lost quickly.

I agree with Pokeking Pokeking most people start by walking into the tavern/main hall of the Hunter's Inn. There are a lot of people there to interact with. The NPCs: Barry (bartender) and Beryl (guildmaster), Meg (me), Darin ( Voider Voider ), Mirrah ( TheCrowKing TheCrowKing ), Morgana ( nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams ), Cinder ( II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II ), and Brett and Javier ( Pokeking Pokeking ).

To join, you'll need to talk to Beryl and sign a contract, but otherwise, you're free to do what you want. If you have any questions just ask.

Hey, sorry for the inactivity but the computer I've been using has been busted for the past 2 weeks, so I haven't been able to post. Now that it's back up and running I'll try to catch up on posts

Hey folks, I noticed the last few posts in the Cursed Village, I’ll try to come up with something soon.

Hey guys, I got my post up for Arian Mines. Still working on a reply for those in the Guild Hall, but I'll post as soon as I can.

I'm not sure if this storyline is active, but I have terrible news. The wifi on my laptop is not working at all. I hope that this can be fixed but might take several days.

I just have my laptop and my phone. Phone's just not good enough for roleplaying. ☹️

I hope it's still active, but I don't know either. I do hope you manage to get your wifi back soon Pokeking Pokeking . I understand not wanting to rp on your phone: I feel like my thumbs just aren't as creative as my fingers are.

I've been having trouble replying to the Arian Mines thread, mostly because I'm not clear where everyone is. My post is very limited because I didn't want to assume.

But to my best understanding:
Connor ( II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II ), Siwai ( nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams ) and Urzoth/Kenai (me) are fighting one wyrm.
Rika ( Oli Beju Oli Beju ) is on her way to the above.
Callan ( Genii Genii ), Toby ( Gwenymoo Gwenymoo ), and Pestle? ( nathanKmcwilliams nathanKmcwilliams ) are currently still in the Jarl's hall or whatnot.
And Godefroi ( Astrophil Astrophil ) is in a cave/tunnel--separate from the one Herman/the carriage was in--having entered it from above, near the town/battlefield. She is fighting a wyrm on her own?

If I'm wrong with any of that, please tell me.

Lost Echo Lost Echo

My wifi mysteriously came back last night. I suspect that it had to do with a update to the program I once used to do remote access.

As Lucy Lawless said in Simpsons Treehouse of Horror 10, "A wizard did it."

I've been waiting for others to post for a while now, and I'm still drawing a blank for how I want to post for Cinder in the Guild Hall.

Pokeking Pokeking Your references awe me.

II-CinderRadcliff-II II-CinderRadcliff-II Ah, well sorry for the delay for Urzoth. I got confused and went silent. This post was a bit bsed as it was. As for Cinder, you can have him actually talk to Meg if you'd like, or you can send him over to Beryl.

Has anyone heard from Genii Genii lately? I haven't noticed them on in a while.

My post with Brett and Javier can be interpreted as open-ended since my post says "after speaking with Beryl". Anyone can speak with them if anyone wants.

Lost Echo Lost Echo Thank you. I reference the Simpsons regularly. It's the price I've paid by watching the Simpsons since the shorts airing on the Tracy Ullman show. Yes, I'm old. :P

As for Genii Genii , you are correct. I don't know our host's status. I've not heard anything.

Apologies everyone. My life has gotten busy these past few months. Not to mention power outages due to snow storms. >.> I'll try to get back into the mix of things...hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back