• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunter's Inn - A Fantasy Monster Hunting RP [Recruiting]

GUILD CARD TEMPLATE:

description: if you can include a picture of your character as well as details about who they are, as well as their goals and values. Tell us how the hero came to the Hunter's Inn, and how it came to be their business hunting monsters... your likes, dislikes and weapons and magic you use can also be described here.

Strengths/Weaknesses: For every two strengths you have, please choose at least one weakness, be it a substance or force that you are vulnerable to, or a personality trait that is negative that can cause you trouble.

How good of a Fighter is your hero? (magic skill will be subtracted from fighting power to balance the character) -- pick no magic if you want to be the most powerful warrior possible, but pick 1-3 magics to round out your character, but the fewer magics you pick the more powerful/specialized you will be in those you did choose.

Try to think of 2 skills your character is Excellent at, and 3 skills they are genuinely good at.
If you need help picking out types of magics or skills feel free to ask for suggestions, but give it a shot and be creative original if you can! <3

GUILD CARD TEMPLATE:

description: if you can include a picture of your character as well as details about who they are, as well as their goals and values. Tell us how the hero came to the Hunter's Inn, and how it came to be their business hunting monsters... your likes, dislikes and weapons and magic you use can also be described here.

Strengths/Weaknesses: For every two strengths you have, please choose at least one weakness, be it a substance or force that you are vulnerable to, or a personality trait that is negative that can cause you trouble.

How good of a Fighter is your hero? (magic skill will be subtracted from fighting power to balance the character) -- pick no magic if you want to be the most powerful warrior possible, but pick 1-3 magics to round out your character, but the fewer magics you pick the more powerful/specialized you will be in those you did choose.

Try to think of 2 skills your character is Excellent at, and 3 skills they are genuinely good at.
If you need help picking out types of magics or skills feel free to ask for suggestions, but give it a shot and be creative original if you can! <3
Thank you! Just setting up a few threads.

@redraider So long as they don’t use those powers against the other characters (unless you ask permission first), I don’t see an issue. πŸ‘

The character I’m bringing has led a very sheltered life, so I apologise in advance if they stare a bit. πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

Beckoncall Beckoncall As soon as I’m home, I’ll set up the Main RP Thread and make a starting post (describing the inn etc.) so folks can start bringing their characters in.

For anyone who’d like to take part, if you could start sending me links to your character/s sheets, I can add these to the main post too.

It’s my birthday today, so I’ll be more active in the evening, once I’ve eaten all the cake.
Woah, woah,.. did I miss something? We are starting up, but I never saw the template for Character sheets.

Can you provide us a format for a CS before going off with a starter post, please?
When should we send character sheets over by the latest? Do you have a specific form you would like us to follow? :)
^ I've been asking this, myself
Happy Birthday Genii Genii

Lads and Lasses, boys and girls!

Also I'll come up with a template for Guild Cards so people like @Lazaro1505 have something to go on.

That way, once we have a character thread everyone can post their characters there and we can all play in the main IC thread!!!
Would a Guild Card be the equivalent of a CS in this RP?

Hi Murdergurl Murdergurl Don’t worry, nothing has been started yet.

You’ll find the Character Sheet template on the Guild Card (character bios) Thread here:

It’s nothing too taxing hopefully. Trying to keep things simple.

If you have more questions, please don’t be afraid to ask. 😊

Hi Murdergurl Murdergurl Don’t worry, nothing has been started yet.

You’ll find the Character Sheet template on the Guild Card (character bios) Thread here:

If you have more questions, please don’t be afraid to ask. 😊
got it. sorry. Ididnt see there were mmore comments until after i posted a comment

is this still open? This looks like a neat place for me to (re)start/get back into the swing of things myself.

is this still open? This looks like a neat place for me to (re)start/get back into the swing of things myself.
Hi Origin Origin We’re just getting started, and you are very welcome to join. 😁

With what I have planned, new recruits/players will be able to join anytime, so please nobody worry if you don’t have the free time to jump in just yet. ❀️

I also saw your birthday was recent, happy birthday!

I have a question, is there possibility for "other dimensions"?

I also saw your birthday was recent, happy birthday!

I have a question, is there possibility for "other dimensions"?

Thank you. 😊

If it concerns the character you’re thinking of bringing in - what did you have in mind? πŸ˜ƒ

For the quests/hunts perhaps - maybe we can introduce something along the lines of β€˜The Fade’ from Dragon Age? Perhaps this could explain some of the more sinister & supernatural beings they might encounter?

In concerns for my character, he was once lost in such dimension for some time and when he returned to this world, he found that only a few short days (maybe) had passed where it felt longer in the other Dimension. He may have also brought something back with him from the Dimension.

I also think it would be neat for the Hunters to stumble upon it if you would like to introduce it in the future, etc. I also enjoyed Dragon Age & it's Fade <3.

In concerns for my character, he was once lost in such dimension for some time and when he returned to this world, he found that only a few short days (maybe) had passed where it felt longer in the other Dimension. He may have also brought something back with him from the Dimension.

I also think it would be neat for the Hunters to stumble upon it if you would like to introduce it in the future, etc. I also enjoyed Dragon Age & it's Fade <3.

That sounds ok (and intriguing actually). 😁

I’m all up for adding some mystery and Hunters assisting one another with their own personal issues and subplots. πŸ‘

So long as we don’t have people appearing from super advanced civilisations, with modern tech like iphones and laser guns etc. πŸ˜…

That sounds ok (and intriguing actually). 😁

So long as we don’t have people appearing from super advanced civilisations, with modern tech like iphones and laser guns etc. πŸ˜…
Thank you! And no, nothing like that in terms of tech/modern-ness. πŸ˜†

I’ve been part of a few world-hopping RPs (which were great fun), but my medieval characters used to struggle with the more modern settings and technology.

For this RP - Text messages will consist of a pigeon that takes days/weeks/months to arrive… unnnless Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford β€˜s character eats it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back