• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunter's Inn - A Fantasy Monster Hunting RP [Recruiting]

I just want to make a treasure hunter esque merchant who works more of a supportive role than a offensive or defensive one, buffing up Allie’s and helping disable traps or make things

Yes of course you may. 😁

Also, you worded the concept there much better than I did (episodic quests that you can hop in and out of). 😀
It's my preferred style of RP, so I've made it a point to get the iteration right. ;-)
Is there as CS you had in mind? If she's allowed, then I have her ready to go. Just need to convert her to whatever format you got going

That's great ONI ONI 😀👍

I'd love for this to be a simple, hop right in and get to role playing experience for everyone.

Got time for an adventure? Grab a quest and get to it. ⚔️

Busy with rl stuff or need a break? Character just chills out at the inn/hub. 🍺😴

Tentatively interested here. I have a minotaur character that I've been wanting to RP as but haven't been able to so. He's skilled in grappling and in the use of a staff that can be bisected into two batons, one for each hand. In contrast to others of his clan, he doesn't have the same zeal for a warrior's life. He was trained in being a scribe which is the profession that he wanted to be in. He also loved playing the lyre.

Can a sapient monster be a hunter?
What kind of monster did you have in mind?

I’ve been saying yes to the more humanoid characters - someone mentioned a half-ogre, werewolf, and the Minotaur should be ok. Pokeking Pokeking

I was actually thinking of making Beryl (the guild master/tavern owner) a half orc, so she’ll be more inclusive when it comes to who she lets join the Hunter’s guild.

What kind of monster did you have in mind?

I’ve been saying yes to the more humanoid characters - someone mentioned a half-ogre, werewolf, and the Minotaur should be ok. Pokeking Pokeking

I was actually thinking of making Beryl (the guild master/tavern owner) a half orc, so she’ll be more inclusive when it comes to who she lets join the Hunter’s guild.

So how do you envision this game going?

I have some ideas but you're the boss! :D

redraider redraider So long as they don’t use those powers against the other characters (unless you ask permission first), I don’t see an issue. 👍

The character I’m bringing has led a very sheltered life, so I apologise in advance if they stare a bit. 😅🙈

Beckoncall Beckoncall As soon as I’m home, I’ll set up the Main RP Thread and make a starting post (describing the inn etc.) so folks can start bringing their characters in.

For anyone who’d like to take part, if you could start sending me links to your character/s sheets, I can add these to the main post too.

It’s my birthday today, so I’ll be more active in the evening, once I’ve eaten all the cake.

When should we send character sheets over by the latest? Do you have a specific form you would like us to follow? :)

Oh yeah, should have asked earlier, but what is the expected technology of this world? Is it a more typical fashioned fantasy world or would things such as an artificer/inventor work within the setting or using tools made from one?

When should we send character sheets over by the latest? Do you have a specific form you would like us to follow? :)

Whenever you are ready to jump in really.

I did list a few things to include in character bios (preparations section in the OP), but no need to go all out, so long as it has the basics that’s fine. 😊👍

• Have your Guild Card (Character Bio) ready: inc. a description, strengths, weaknesses, likes, dislikes, weapons, skills/magic etc.

Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Typical medieval if that’s ok. 😁

Last edited:
Oh yeah, should have asked as well, but would there be a proper CS place so that we could place our CSes within, or do we have to specifically send it to you. And is there a more clear template of what to put for lads? Sorry for all the questions, just wanted to make sure about things.

Forgive me, I’m new to the site, but I see I can make ‘extra pages’ for an OOC thread as well as a Characters page, so I’ll set up those soon.

I feel a bit silly asking this, but is ‘lads’ an acronym for something? 😅🙈 Sorry.

Happy Birthday Genii Genii

Lads and Lasses, boys and girls!

Also I'll come up with a template for Guild Cards so people like Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 have something to go on.

That way, once we have a character thread everyone can post their characters there and we can all play in the main IC thread!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back