• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunter's Inn - A Fantasy Monster Hunting RP [Recruiting]

1667060442765.gif

Hi everyone, I hope you’re having a nice weekend. 😁

If you’d like to join us for an adventure battling monsters, ghouls and abominations, please express your interest here.

Hello! Would The Guild be open to welcoming an adventurer new to roleplaying?

This was the first RP that caught my interest; I'm new to roleplaying, & currently want to try it out rather than getting invested in something really long. So seeing as this is separated into mini-RPs that can be hopped in & out of, I thought it'd be a better choice. If I do join, I can't guarantee I'll be good at it, nor can I guarantee that I'll be willing to continue roleplaying in the future if I find out I don't really enjoy it.

TLDR: If you're willing to accept a person new to roleplaying (that afterwards may decide they don't want to continue), then I'd be willing to join for a quest or two!

Hello! Would The Guild be open to welcoming an adventurer new to roleplaying?

This was the first RP that caught my interest; I'm new to roleplaying, & currently want to try it out rather than getting invested in something really long. So seeing as this is separated into mini-RPs that can be hopped in & out of, I thought it'd be a better choice. If I do join, I can't guarantee I'll be good at it, nor can I guarantee that I'll be willing to continue roleplaying in the future if I find out I don't really enjoy it.

TLDR: If you're willing to accept a person new to roleplaying (that afterwards may decide they don't want to continue), then I'd be willing to join for a quest or two!
Hi, yes of course that’s perfectly ok. And you can be as active as you like. 😊

We’re a friendly bunch, so please don’t worry.

On the original post you’ll find links to the main RP thread, Out of character chat, and a place where you can add your character’s bio (Guild Card thread).

If you need help or have any questions about anything you can ask in the OOC thread or send me a message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back