• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunter's Inn - A Fantasy Monster Hunting RP [Recruiting]

If I ever find my drawing of an oc I would like to join, I won't be on like every day but she is like a purple warrior elf.

I'm not sure if there are still open slots on this but it looks immensely interesting. Just know you guys at the very least have an audience right now. <3

I'm not sure if there are still open slots on this but it looks immensely interesting. Just know you guys at the very least have an audience right now. <3
Hi Oli Beju Oli Beju ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ‘‹

Youโ€™re very welcome to join us.

So far we have been introducing our characters. Some are new to the guild, whilst others are already established hunters.

Happy to explain things in more detail and answer any questions you may have in the OOC thread if youโ€™d like to jump in. ๐Ÿ˜

Hello! If you're still recruiting people for this, I would be very interested in joining!

Just bumping this since it's been a few days! (Is that standard etiquette here?)

Thank you!

I was wondering that myself. ๐Ÿ˜…

________

Anyone looking to join is very welcome!

Currently, the resident bard is playing his latest tunes, drinks are flowing and thereโ€™s a party atmosphere as our mighty Hunters relax for the evening.

hello!! i also am interested in joining but i will have lots of reading to do to catch up before i pop into the ooc :')) are there any sort of personalities types lacking from the current cast? like, do you need some shy character to balance out the outgoing ones or??? ๐Ÿ‘€ (also would it be possible to play nobility? i don't know if there's a lore page anywhere but i adore playing runaway nobility haha!)

hello!! i also am interested in joining but i will have lots of reading to do to catch up before i pop into the ooc :')) are there any sort of personalities types lacking from the current cast? like, do you need some shy character to balance out the outgoing ones or??? ๐Ÿ‘€ (also would it be possible to play nobility? i don't know if there's a lore page anywhere but i adore playing runaway nobility haha!)
Iโ€™ll send you a quick DM ๐Ÿ˜Š

Tuesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Itโ€™s a brand new day at The Hunterโ€™s Inn.

Weโ€™re always looking for new recruits, so if youโ€™d like to join us - leave a message here or come say Hi over on our OOC Thread!

As always, if you have any questions please donโ€™t hesitate to ask. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

A few of our Hunters are just setting out on their first quest, but the NPCs are still hanging around the Inn and happy to sign up new recruits to the guild.

If youโ€™d like to join the Hunterโ€™s Inn RP, weโ€™d love to have you! Just leave a message here or head on over to the OOC Thread to say hi. ๐Ÿ˜

In a nutshell
High fantasy > Medieval setting > Hunting Monsters > Free Room & Board ๐Ÿ‘

Users who are viewing this thread

Back