• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunter's Inn - A Fantasy Monster Hunting RP [Recruiting]

i am interested in this, but because of a few things, i will only be able to join after the weekend.
[the heat wave, work and etc.]

Seems like a solid idea. If you're still looking for additions; I have an idea for an ex-executioner looking to repay his debt of taking lives by saving them instead.

i am interested in this, but because of a few things, i will only be able to join after the weekend.
[the heat wave, work and etc.]
That ok Megilagor Megilagor Because of how it’s set up, you’ll be able to join whenever you like.

The NPCs will always remain back at the Inn, ready to sign characters up (or just chat if you decide to make a longtime Hunter). 😊

Seems like a solid idea. If you're still looking for additions; I have an idea for an ex-executioner looking to repay his debt of taking lives by saving them instead.
Yes of course.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ He sounds like an interesting character to play.

You can add your character details to the Guild Card thread if you’d like to join. We have an OOC thread here too.

The RP has just begun, so players are currently introducing their characters, whether they are just arriving or have been part of the guild for a while already will be completely up to you. 😊

If you have questions or are unsure about anything just ask. πŸ‘

Hmm… seems interesting, can I come join just to chill at the inn? Maybe be an NPC to help give quests?

Hmm… seems interesting, can I come join just to chill at the inn? Maybe be an NPC to help give quests?
Yes, your character could stay at the inn if they like. There will always be fun things going on there.

I was thinking about adding another named npc actually (someone to train the less experienced new recruits), if you’d be interested in playing them?

They’d mostly hang out in The Yard area during the day, perhaps bring in some smaller beasties for the rookies to swing a sword at. Lol.

If you did want to go out on a quest, they might go along to support/supervise their trainees.

Just a few ideas there. 😊
_____

Other than that I’ll probably handle all the main NPCs. I understand everyone has rl stuff going on and I wouldn’t want to put too much pressure or responsibility on anyone’s plate.

Yes, your character could stay at the inn if they like. There will always be fun things going on there.

I was thinking about adding another named npc actually (someone to train the less experienced new recruits), if you’d be interested in playing them?

They’d mostly hang out in The Yard area during the day, perhaps bring in some smaller beasties for the rookies to swing a sword at. Lol.

If you did want to go out on a quest, they might go along to support/supervise their trainees.

Just a few ideas there. 😊
_____

Other than that I’ll probably handle all the main NPCs. I understand everyone has rl stuff going on and I wouldn’t want to put too much pressure or responsibility on anyone’s plate.
I’d be down to fill in those roles. Is there any specific kind of character concept you’d have in mind for that trainer? Like, I was thinking maybe bringing in either a fire elemental of some kind, or just someone with fire magic. (But you’d probably have guessed that due to my name.)

I’d be down to fill in those roles. Is there any specific kind of character concept you’d have in mind for that trainer? Like, I was thinking maybe bringing in either a fire elemental of some kind, or just someone with fire magic. (But you’d probably have guessed that due to my name.)
Not really, I’d be happy for you to create them. 😊 Someone was asking about training in the OOC Thread, and I thought it would make sense for their to be a trainer at the guild.

Just a quick note for anyone wishing to join - I think we now have enough monster/beast-folk characters in the guild. πŸ‘

I'm a bit worried, seeing as that's what they'll eventually be hunting. Lol. πŸ˜…

If you can stick to the usual fantasy races - humans, elves, dwarves, etc. (the less scary looking folk basically) that would be awesome. Alternatively please send me a PM so I can double check if the character would work in the setting.

Thanks guys! 😊

i finally have time, and its not hot as hell here so off to making a character i go.

Last edited:
Yes, you can have up to two characters. All I ask is that you only take one character out on a quest at once (which will help me when it comes to any action scenes/battles). πŸ˜…
Oh no I meant me and another player! I'll send this to him and see if he's interested too! :)

A few questions till i finish my Character
1. I don't know if I should include what spells my character knows or just wing them on the spot?
2. Any ideas for 1 more magic type for a blood elf? [i already have wind, and was wondering about hemocraft/Blood magic]
3. A weird question but still. Could my OC have requested a duel against the guild master and lost against him like a few times. Im planning to use it as a tether for him to the guild and a way to temper his personality.

Big plus for the third one being it could be a joke often told amongst the older guild members.

A few questions till i finish my Character
1. I don't know if I should include what spells my character knows or just wing them on the spot?
2. Any ideas for 1 more magic type for a blood elf? [i already have wind, and was wondering about hemocraft/Blood magic]
3. A weird question but still. Could my OC have requested a duel against the guild master and lost against him like a few times. Im planning to use it as a tether for him to the guild and a way to temper his personality.

Big plus for the third one being it could be a joke often told amongst the older guild members.
I would give a good idea of what spells she knows (just pick a few).

You might want to ask the others in the OOC thread about blood elf magic. I usually just pick characters with a sword, so I might not be the best person to ask. πŸ˜… I’m sure someone else might be able to advise though. πŸ˜πŸ‘

For the Guild Master, you could do that. It’s sounds quite funny. Beryl is a Half-Orc in her sixties who uses an axe and a shield. There’s a teeny bit of info about her in the RP Thread (NPCs section), but I could work on a more detailed CS for her if you like?

908BA8DF-AE52-43E3-9671-192881A36FE9.jpeg

If you want to expand onto the Guild Master then please do soo, but i think i can manage for now with what is given to me.
Also will add something like a spellbook in a spoiler in the cs for the example spells.

Interested Kim Kardashian GIF

room for more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back