• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Magoo floated on his back, the wind whipping his short brown hair about his head frantically. He smiled a lazy smile as a few chocolate ducks flying backward passed him up above. One duck saluted with its wing, dripping a bit of gooey chocolate toward Magoo.

"Good morning, Sir Dwarf!" the duck-chocolate called down.

Magoo waved happily and then shot the duck with a small ship's cannon, nabbing it as it fell and eating his fill of the rich chocolate. He didn't remember a time when he was this content.

A scream rippled in the far distance below where Magoo flew. Probably one of those weird white chocolate protesters. He paid it little mind.

He was searching the skies around him for more choco-birds to snack on when a sharp pain erupted through his head. The sky around him flashed with patches of brown and green and some sort of ruins or remains of a battle-torn town. He shook his head as the sky returned to normal. He had dipped low in the sky and was now quite close to the ground. He hovered just above a meadow in a forest where several small figures danced.

One resembled Magoo a bit, but bigger and more confident, and his arms were metallic and immobile at his sides. Another looked almost sickly. Her limbs were thin and frail and her eyes were so dark and sunken that Magoo could tell even from several meters above the figures. The third and fourth were an oily looking man in a tattered brown suit and a person of indeterminate gender draped with flaming rags.

Magoo felt a pang of recognition, but it faded quickly. He floated closer to the dancing figures, curious.

"You there! You aren't chocolate. Why are you in this place and why do you dance so joyfully?" Magoo called with authority. The figures danced harder and laughed.

We are just so pleased to see you here, young Dwarf Lord! We always wanted to meet one of our vessels like this, but such a thing has never been possible. But a nice little tear in your mind opened up, and out we came a-tumbling! This chocolate place is...unsavory. However, you are here, so it must be tolerated.

Magoo stared at the figures, the fog in his mind refusing to clear in his concussed state.

"Uhh...That sounds complicated. I was flying over to Chocolate PArty Island, if you four wish to come along."

Magoo flew back into the sky as the four figures cackled gleefully at a joke Magoo didn't understand or care to figure out and followed him, their bodies turning to smoke, leaving only their grinning faces streaking through the bright blue sky.
Magoo's physical head smacks against logs and loose rocks as the orc drags him roughly toward the smoking remains of Grimdar. They would be at their destination within the hour. He would have a difficult road ahead, both inside and out.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat Noble Scion Noble Scion TPBx TPBx Goonfire Goonfire

Mariah Zealot
spider girl.jpg
Once the beast she rode on dropped them off in a clearing, Mariah took no time in getting off and retreating to the opposite side continuing her soft and panicked droning sound until she felt slightly safer, trembling as she peered back to look at who else had been saved. The person she'd seen with Shiki when they'd met were there along with Phorcis, but it appeared that it was just herself, those two, and the fire-breathing monster that had taken a seat.

Mai settled on lifting up her shirt slightly and removing her dirtied web "bandages" before replacing them with new make-shift ones, taking a moment to look at her handiwork before dropping the dress fabric back into place.

The mention of breeding was a discomforting, but it brought on questions that she might ask about later if the chance showed itself. "We should probably go back. At least now we'll be able to surprise them. If you give me some time before we attack, I'll be able to set up some traps if they chase us."

When she looked around again, the beast that had saved them seemed to be glaring at her and had gotten into some sort of stance, which she didn't particularly like. Creeping towards Phor, she whispered into his ear "That thing won't... Eat me, right?" she mumbled quietly, never letting her eyes leave the lion in the event that it leapt at her, despite her exhaustion from a lack of sleep.

A piercing scream interrupted her thoughts as suddenly she didn't feel quite so incentivised to return to help. "Mmm..." she hummed a little anxiously as she held her arms to herself. "B-Best we make h-haste, before whatever happened to them happens to someone else." she voiced, trying to sound courageous yet unable to hide the shakiness in her voice.

Another sound distracted her from the lion and the scream as she heard the rustling of a nearby bush. Acting quick, she spontaneously crafted a small net and threw at the bush, yet instead of it landing squarely on top and trapped whatever was hiding inside, it ineffectively sailed off and only covered half of the shrub leaving plenty of space for escape. cursing herself, Mai retreated away from the bush, yet maintained her distance from the molten creature.
NeonFlow NeonFlow seasonedcat seasonedcat Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

"I'm pretty sure it won't eat you," Athania replied as the lion dropped the girl out of its mouth. She tumbled to the ground and slowly stood back up, brushing the dust and debris off her skirt and blouse. "And you're right, we should go back, but I haven't had the time to recover my mana, I thought this whole ordeal would be a lot shorter, so I've been using a lot every encounter." Athania then took a couple of deep breaths and gathered herself, meditating on their options as well as recovering her strength. She heard the rustling in the brush as well and summoned a shadowy bow and quiver of arrows to her side and knocked an arrow onto the bow in preparation for what was to come, pulling back the drawing the string and pressing it against her cheek.

Noble Scion Noble Scion NeonFlow NeonFlow Goonfire Goonfire seasonedcat seasonedcat

Ayred, Silvran Magoo and Shiki arrive via kidnapping in grimdar after a unpleasant hour or so. The orcs cheer as the two men are dragged in nets, a few workers throw stones and jeer generic insults like "pink skin!"
"man filth!" "Weakling!!" "Man swine!"

Shiki made a mental note to stab more unarmored pathetic orcs. The sort to throw stones and act proud when their target is in a net.
He was able to shield his face from projectiles and cross his leg somewhat to protect his groin but felt more anger and shame then pain.

Magoo and Shiki were being dragged towards the begginings of a fight pit. The orcs had dug a large circle out and built a wall with viewing spots around it. Inside the pit was four large cages and a door. The two were dragged through a small hall before hitting the stairs leading to the fighting pit shiki was faced with dirt and his new holding cell.

Ayred and Silvrian were not far behind, the orcs cheer as the scouts announce a elf and female bear. No rocks were thrown but plenty of slurs took their place. Bubul the choker met the scouts, ordering them to be locked in the cages for the trials. The bear was placed behind bars,
magic or a key (or lock picking skills) would be needed to break from these jagged but sturdy cages. Ayred was placed in one similar, but left tied up and gagged. (Feet is free, hands tied and she is gagged by a rough knot.)

Shiki and Magoo where thrown into the other two cages. Bubul laughed about the trials being a good show, and archers being needed to line the walls to ensure no tricks from the captives during said trials.
Despite two archers on the walls West and North the pit was fairly unguarded it seemed. From the cages perspective anyway.
seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo

Those lucky to escape would continue hearing noise, but even after a spiders net and a shadow arrow being drawn, no immediate threat jumped out to be shot. The same low rustling can be heard moving through bushes but somewhat quicker.
TPBx TPBx Goonfire Goonfire Noble Scion Noble Scion

Last edited:
1573934537466.png
~Silvrian~
Silvrian try as she did, did not succeed in breaking free from her captors. She was brought in the same as if she had not bothered to turn bear and slice up her hide. She was helpless, no chance of escaping as she got dragged into the orcs' base. Slurs were thrown at herself and Ayred that made her skin crawl in disgust an annoyance. This scene was all too familiar to her, but never had she been on the receiving hand of it. She had always been a witness.

The slurs did not bother her in any way other than making her angry at them. She honestly couldn't wait to rip them apart when she got out of here. She was thrown into a cell since she was a bear of course. She didn't bother turning herself back, she felt far 'safer' in her bear form then she would if she was in her human form. Growling lowly to herself Silvrian curled up in the corner, laying down almost as if she was going to sleep but keeping one of her eyes open.

She still had her weapon since she transformed with it, but it would do little good here. Even if she were to break out she couldn't kill them all in bear form. All she could do was wait. In the dim cell, her eyes could be seen glowing slightly, something you don't notice until it is dark. She could feel the sting of the slashes on her hide from the net failing to snap even with her increased size. They no longer bled but the cuts still lined her hide, her once white hide being stained with a pink-red and dirt.

Magoo was floating blissfully with the current of a cocoa river, wistfully recounting his early childhood to the four strange people he had met. He was almost curious as to why they were so interested in his life, desires, and fears, but the thoughts kept slipping away as he floated along in the warm chocolate.
After what seemed like forever, the strangers began acting even stranger. They seemed to become frantic and asked their questions with more urgency and force. They were also becoming smaller and there seemed to be a black thread trailing off of each one that twisted in the breeze and disappeared into the distance. Magoo was growing rather bored with their endless questions and prompts.

"Not to be rude, but can I please enjoy my day off? I have to go back to work tomorrow and Elf tanning salons are immensely stressful to manage. Have YOU ever seen a tan elf? They don't absorb the sun's rays. I am losing money hand over fist!"

The strangers growled, their eerily playful snickering replaced by anger and frustration.

You have given us much information, but nothing that will help us help you reach your potential. It seems the magic you use to quiet us is fading. Whatever effect allowed us to explore your dreams is ending. TELL US HOW TO BREAK THE SEAL YOU HAVE PLACED OR WE SHALL JUST END THIS VESSEL AND BEGIN ANEW!

Magoo shrank in fear as the stranger with metal arms grew and towered over him. His face twisted into a Hellish black mass of blue fangs dripping green ichor and Magoo felt his mind shake loose of the fog a bit. The horror reared back to strike, but he chocolate island began to shake violently around them, turning the quiet river current into turbulent rapids. Magoo's mind cleared just as the four spirits howled in rage and pain and were drawn back into the place in his mind he had built to contain them so many years ago.

This encounter shook Magoo to the core. The spirits were far more aware of their imprisonment than he had hoped. They were also closer to figuring out the psychological locks his mentor had helped him create than he thought possible. Their time wandering his unconscious mind had provided them an unsettling amount of information.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Magoo snapped awake. He was face down on his knees in a mucky dirt holding cell, his posterior in the air. His head throbbed and he could feel a slight trickle of blood running down his left cheek. He could hear the activity of the orcs outside and the guttural bellows of Babul as he barked orders for the preparations.

He sat up and dabbed his head wound with the inside of his robes, wincing and gasping slightly at the sting. Looking out of the door to his cell, Magoo could see they were in an orc-built arena of some sort. There were a few archers lining the walls Magoo could see, but it seemed there may be gaps in the coverage. He heard quiet cursing and various other noises from the cell next to his. The colorful word choices were familiar.

"
Shiki? If that is you I could use some catching up. Also, are we escaping quietly, fighting our way out, or throwing a full-blown slaughter-fest? After the day and night I've had, I can tell you my vote. We'd need a decent plan for the second two options. I have one idea, but where would we get 200 trained ants at this time of morning?" Magoo scowled at his own brevity, now wasn't the time for joking, "By the way, I am pretty sure my staff magic is done for the day, so I will be a bit more distracted the longer we wait to act."

11644c7025522b1c1d1063d1572d2fbf.jpg

Rolls: n/a
Interacting: n/a
Instead of struggling, Ayred let herself be dragged in the nets. Her mana had only minimal drainage since she had a good rest just before the attack, but she knew it would be wiser to save her energy for when she could make better use of it. The slurs thrown at her did not bother her much, though their malicious grins did send shivers down her spine.

We'll get out of here, think positively! she told herself, holding on to the faint hope of escape, though it became increasingly difficult to remain optimistic with all the horrible things the orcs were saying. Even without their relentless taunts, she knew exactly what they had planned to do with her. As she was gagged, bound, and tossed into a cell, she focussed her mind on the others. At the very least Mai, Phor, and Athenia had escaped with Aeneiros.

She closed her eyes, shutting out the sneering faces of the orcs, and looked for the connection between her and the spirit. The line was thin, glittering like spun embers. Distance had made it faint, but she could see that Aeneiros was well. So long as their connection remained, she would be able to tell how far away the others were.

Silvrian, Shiki and Magoo were in the cells nearest to her, but she could not speak to them because of the gag in her mouth. Muted, she looked into Silvrian's cage, brows furrowed at the criss-cross of bloody cuts on the bear's flank.

85d99d0e20457851c8572f34e7658c52.jpg

Aeneiros (aka) "Lion"
Roll: 17
Interaction: Goonfire Goonfire Noble Scion Noble Scion TPBx TPBx

Lion slowly approached the drider, his charred tail swishing lazily behind him. Each of his paws was massive, almost twice the width of a human hand and tipped with claws longer than fingers. Yet as he walked none of his talons dug into the rich floor of leaves. They remained sheathed and his eyes seemed drawn to Mai's recently bandaged wounds. As he drew closer he levelled his snout with Mai's wound. Warm air brushed against her skin as the lion sniffed at the bloodied bandages. A faint rumbling could be heard from within the spirit's chest, almost like a growl but a lot more gentle. Somehow, it sounded like the lion was concerned.

The moment was interrupted when there came a rustle from the nearby bushes. Lion perked up his ears and bared his fangs, though did not move from his stance beside Mai. Ever alert, he watched Mai throw a net into the woods but her efforts bore no fruit. Whatever was hidden in the woods had either moved or was not there at all.

Since whatever was hiding in the bushes was not coming out, Lion decided to drive them out. While the others chose to be cautious, the spirit charged into the bushes attempting to pounce on whatever was hiding.

Shiki was thrown into his cage like the rest of his caught guild members, net and all they were caught with. Without orcs dragging them the nets are easy to escape and the small space of the cage is accessible to stretch your arms or legs, not at the same time but you are somewhat free! Ayred and Silvrian were placed in the two larger of the four cages in the dug out arena of a pit.

Shiki was quick to free himself and sit up to survey his surroundings, tapping Magoo's staff in his palm as he deduced his plan... "well Magoo my dwarf friend, I fear we lack the catering to hold a slaughter-fest. The best we could do is charge a gold donation upon entry for a murder-spree."
Shiki glanced at the two archers standing watch above,
"I think if we wait in these cages we will be released to fight potential orc captains. This could be a chance to find and kill orc leadership... that said they will most likely be a number of orcs surrounding us at said time and the chance of freeing everyone while finding and killing a worthwhile target is dicey. Doable, but I'm ready to blow that metaphorical horn of retreat and try and get us all out of here what ya think?"
Shiki looked at the other three cages with a smirk that seemed to casual, or fake for the situation.

Ayred would easily be able to cut the bindings holding her wrists behind her back with enough luck and movement she could use the jagged metal bars to be rid of the rope. What had less luck and alot of movement was the orc scout caught on the scene by a burning lion, one of probably many orcs to follow after the noticeable burning lion running through the dark woods.

As this Orc died three more jumped to attack the lion with no fear. Two were set on fire another ripped to shreds within moments, a orc with a painted face of black blood, this orc must have had some sort of curse or sealing mana. As he jumped on the lion and after a brief thrash the lion was gone, one orc stood amongst his dying brothers looking at the apprentices...
"now, don't start... let me first. Ech-hem... I am Gnash, i am inviting you pinkskins to a event! See, I know we caught your pink skin friends. But I offer you a chance to save them! Enter the pit fights! Whoever kills a pink skin is getting a promotion, I figures with more pink skins to fight more raises go round! And if you all follow me willing to the pit, I reckon I'd get a raise just for that daha"

the orc let out a two toned whistle at the end before laughing again.

"Dahhahaa...how about it? I ask cause.... I don't like being outnumbered...
don't we all want a fair fight?
One where you can been seen defeating the shrak before You to the sounds of cheers and applause?"

Gnash held both his bare hands up in some show of peace after ridding the lion and kept them up in some sort of good faith. His offer seemed to be he would safely lead you to where the others are being held, but you will have to fight and win to save them.
-------------------------
Juju Juju MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo seasonedcat seasonedcat Noble Scion Noble Scion Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

Last edited:
Phor turned and drew back his bow in response to the scouts’ advance. His face remained fixed in a pointed glare, even when the action ceased and he went back to donning his gear. His blood boiled at the proposal; he knew a fair fight was out of the question and honor was nonexistent. It was time to act tough, as well.

“An invitation to compete? How thoughtful, he scoffed as he finally circled around Gnash. “Do you know the funny part of this entire situation?” Phor winked at Athania and Mariah before answering his rhetorical question. “You likely think we are too shortsighted to conceive every single way in which this could go wrong. You must genuinely think we’re brainless enough to follow you into some... ‘gladiator pit’ so we can be stoned to death when your kin disapprove of the results.” He made sure he was in the perfect position, so a strike from either woman would pass him by a wide berth. If anyone wanted to speak up and dissuade the furious half-elf, they needed to act fast.

Noble Scion Noble Scion TPBx TPBx NeonFlow NeonFlow

Athania noticed that the orc managed to seal away the lion and knowing that dissuaded her from using her magic to slay the orc on the spot, since she only had enough mana to summon weapons and for the shadow boost. She silently listened to Phor's response and noticed that Phor was moving slightly away to free her line of sight to give Athania a shot at the orc. It looked like Phor was expecting either Ayred or herself to attack, so she powered up and rushed toward the orc at a blistering speed. The girl ran past Phor drawing his dagger from its scabbard and tried to strike down the orc with it, she figured her shadow weapons would be ineffective against the target, so an actual physical weapon would be necessary.

However, she underestimated the orc's curse or sealing magic range, and it locked out her speed boost and she lost momentum as she approached the orc. Without her Shadow Enhance, Athania was no longer easily capable of overwhelming the orc with brute strength and speed, so the orc easily blocked her attack and shoved her down to the ground with a good amount of force. "Damn it," Athania muttered to herself, quickly rolling back onto her feet to avoid a follow up strike.

Goonfire Goonfire NeonFlow NeonFlow Juju Juju

Last edited:
Mariah Zealot
spider girl.jpg
Mariah stared at the bush until she felt the breath of something large and warm looming over her, turning around only to be faced with the fire creature that had saved her earlier. She seized up in terror, unmoving, fearful of the creature biting her or something else given its obvious interest, yet to her surprising, it did nothing other than sniff at her wound, seemingly worried for her or curious, as it did something akin to growling, yet with no menacing intent. It reminded her of the purrs of the baby feral cats she'd seen roaming the forest that had gotten caught in her webs meant for other prey.

Fond memories of unbinding and stroking them carefully appeared in her mind, and she stroked the lion tentatively with one of her arms, quivering slightly, yet a little less afraid of the creature. As she stopped, the flaming beast leapt for the bush she'd missed her net with, driving an orc out as three more came seemingly out of nowhere, only to be killed within moments by the ferocious beast that was, thankfully on her side, yet as the thought crossed her mind, her giant friend suddenly disappeared. Unsure why, Mai's heart panged with sadness at the loss of her new-found friend as she stood up.

Angrily glaring at the orc shaman, or whatever it was, the drider hissed a challenge at the enemy's suggestion of following it back to camp. "You're a murderer! Outnumbering others is all that your kind do!", and with that she began spinning a web with a vague idea of what she wanted as the other two of her party seemed to keep their distance and the orc at bay. She didn't have time to make rope for crafting a lasso, as was her first idea, and instead wove another net, now with a much clearer aim, and tossed it at the orc, only to watch it fall, once again, into the undergrowth.

Frowning at herself, she span another one, and turned to Athania. "... C-can you throw this? I-I'm not very good...", she asked bashfully, holding out the net delicately for them to grab, the edges of the net lacking the stickiness that made the centre strands so effective at binding.
NeonFlow NeonFlow seasonedcat seasonedcat Goonfire Goonfire TPBx TPBx

Last edited:
Gnash muttered in happy surprise as the shadow mage tried to end him, a swift side step followed by a averageslap of mana block across the woman's face. Finished with the sort of rough push that could ground livestock.
The spiders had the orc instinctively raising his hand ready to cancel magic, he didn't have to.
Gnash's beady orc eyes seem to glint as he cruelly smirked
"This is sad, look... just walk with me before I catch you pathetic lot... I only have one net meaning I can only drag two of you. I'm hurting whoever i drag and killing who stays behind... that or all of you follow me like good little clucku's"
Gnash gave up on showing good faith as it seemed easy to deal with this lot. His hands dropped to his dagger and the rolled up bunch of wire on his other side, ready to throw either or at the pink skins before him.
Noble Scion Noble Scion TPBx TPBx Goonfire Goonfire
=========
Shiki continued thinking of this murder fest plan. It would start with him Teleporting to freedom, dropping off the staff, stabbing orcs, freeing allies and stabbing more orcs.
A smile formed as shiki tapped the head of the staff in his palm.

Last edited:
It seemed things were going south quickly. This one was tougher than the others; surely, he'd compete to replace one of the lost leaders. Phorcis wearily placed his bow on his back again, but rested his hand on the hilt of the dagger at his side. He knew intimidation was nigh-impossible when he wreaked of his own fresh blood. "Hmph! Not bad skills, just good luck," he retorted shortly, trying to cover up his distress. "Alright, 'Gnash'... Suppose I do follow you back. How do I know ten more of you godless slags won't try to pulverize me on sight? How do I know my supposed entertainment value takes higher priority over my immediate death?" His words were deliberate and cutting, meant to draw attention to himself. His gaze frequently darted between Gnash's eyes and weaponry. Oh, those beady eyes pissed off the half-elf. Something about them brought out homicidal intent when paired with that smug attitude.

TPBx TPBx Noble Scion Noble Scion NeonFlow NeonFlow

Magoo considered Shiki's words carefully. His head still throbbed from the bumps and he could feel the whispers of the spirits straining against the outside of his thoughts. Perhaps an extended battle was a bad idea.

Magoo could just make out the sounds of Shiki pacing and fidgeting with his staff. It seemed Shiki was planning as well. Magoo took stock of their assets.

Four nets
One Staff
One Magoo
One Shiki
One Ayred and
One really pissed off Sylvrian

Magoo's did a tiny Glamour, making his left pinky nail appear to be painted bright orange. His mana was working fine now that they were out of those damnable nets. That was something. Maybe Shiki could just teleport out and come back with the others. Or just 'port them all out of this arena. Magoo didn't really like the thought of throwing away the chance to thin out the tougher orcs and gain some intel. Magoo created a small piece of illusion paper and swirled his fingers to create glowing writing.

He slipped the illusion through the walls of the cages and into where he guessed Shiki could see it.

Shiki, I have an idea. I have more than enough mana to make illusion versions of each of us and also cloak the real us. We could do a lot of damage to these orc-scum. I will attempt to make them let me fight first, and as my battle begins, I will switch with an illusion me and sneak over to free the rest of you. We can sneak around and collapse the supports holding up the orc bleachers and kill the whole lot in one go.

Sincerely,
Magoo

"if it took ten of us to take down one of you I would personally stomp on the pathetic shraks myself... I think ya know how this plays out, I killed ya flaming beast, I subdued the mage here... it's just you and the spider I need to worry about..."
Gnash's painted face produced a toothy grin as he answered smugly. He couldn't help but feel he had six points over this pink skin.
The orc couldn't help but enjoy the way the man looked between his net and blade
"so if you have rope bind each other's hands and let's move... or I'm using this net and Imma poke ya through the holes"
He patted his wire net as he silently drew the dagger from his side. As if to show what would be doing the poking.
Goonfire Goonfire Noble Scion Noble Scion TPBx TPBx
==========
Shiki read the illusion before him with audible scepticis. Teleporting next to Magoo he placed the staff in the dwarfs hands. "I won't say you can or can't do something, especially as you seem like a talented mage specialising in illusions but are you certain you can successfully make a copy for all four of us in cages to fool what will surely be a crowd? what your suggesting won't work unless someone can create physical clones and we escape using invisibility...
ahh I made myself sad cause Vera was taken...
Hmmm... maybe you could fool a orc fighting in this shitpit with your mana but unless you can effect all present it will end with arrows and us looking stupid in the face of grand numbers... orcs love these sorts of things. Violence and spectating it truly is the orc hobby. "

It may have been annoying to know Shiki could seemingly evacuate everyone from their situation.
"I was planning on me and Silvrian fighting with you and Ayred backing us up from the safety of the cages... but Ayred seems to be struggling to free herself... a master of halls surely wouldn't need the leader to free them."
the way Shiki spoke louder was a jab at the bound elf, who hopefully was on the verge of cutting her restraints and removing her gag.
a silent "tsk" sounded out as shiki glanced at the bear in the cage.
"not that I'm scared, but if I jump in there to free you will I be met with claws? Roar for a yes rattle the cage with your claws for a no"
Shiki appeared outside the bears cage as he looked at the beasts face, that is before he suddenly appeared back in his cage.
"quiet pink skin!!"
One of the two orc archers seemed to finally take notice of the monologing a certain half dwarf hunter was spouting as he made cages seem trival.
"fuck you greenie! I'll shit in your mouth and stitch your lips shut!!"
Shiki shouted back without hesitation
"Ah-uh I'll e-eat you!"
The orc seemed visibly shook as it stammered for a threat.
----------------------
MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:
Gnash swiftly followed up with his threat of capturing two of the three in front of him. The net was flung from his side with a slight twist in his wrist the weights of the nets wrap around Phor and Mar trapping them together, Athania is able to avoid the net and the orc but her mana is still blocked. She is unable to form or control shadows. (for a bit anyway)

As the spider and archer fell in a uncomfortable heap the orc spins a dagger in his palm as he eyed the shadow mage. Gnash's grin didn't match the careful steps he took, lowering his centre of gravity as he squared up to the human.
"it's run or die ain't it?"
Gnash giggled low as he got closer, his free hand had fingers curling and gripping into a fist repeatedly as the dagger was readied in what could only be described as a stabbing pose.
Goonfire Goonfire Noble Scion Noble Scion TPBx TPBx
=================
The orc and Shiki trade insults and threats, Shiki appeared to be winning but another orc archer joined to help his brother... the orcs had numbers and the loud opinion that Shiki was short for a human...
Almost louder then Shiki could shout. The orcs soon grew bored of verbal battle and turned to imagining actual battle.
Shiki was more or less waiting for his apprentices to give some input.
Perhaps escape is The best idea, maybe a show of strength accompanied by a sneaky plan would be the most rewarding.

Shiki would like to avenge those who have fallen, but it's hardly a great leader who points his team towards certain death and shouts...
we shall fight because I loathe them!!
Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat MindWackMagoo MindWackMagoo

1576858224121.png
~Silvrian~
Silvrian sat in brooding silence in her cage. Her eyes were sharp as daggers as she stared out of her cage. Her back was killing her and she would have liked to be able to turn back into her human form to treat them before they became any sort of infected. But Silvrian would be damned if she would change back into her human form while she was here. Not to mention her hide felt painfully dirty, she really wanted to get all the shit stuck in her fur off.

When Shiki asked if he would be met with claws if he freed her SIlvrian rolled her eyes. Even if she was a bear she still had complete control over her body. After all, it was still her body, sometimes it was hard to decide which body was the more natural one. As much as she would have liked to hit him up the side of the head for getting them in this situation in the first place, she wasn't going to maul him to death because of it.

Letting out an annoyed grunt she lazily scratched the cage. It created a small rattle, noting really loud but it was there. As soon as she finished doing that, one of the orcs noticed Shiki's talking and began to yell at him. In turn, Shiki began to yell insults back at him. This created a stupid little insult war that Silvrian let out yet another huff at. She watched them dully as they went back and forth for a bit. Then just as Shiki was winning another joined in the battle! It didn't take long for the orc to grow bored of the dispute and imagine something more entertaining for them to be doing. Silvrian felt rage curl in her stomach at that thought.

Silvrian couldn't have put any input in if she wanted to, bear form equals no talking. This meant the most she could do was huff or growl at the orcs. Well, there was also roaring but she really didn't see any point in it. Shiki, however, did look like he was waiting for something. One of the orcs wasn't too far from her cage, which meant that she could attempt something small. Maybe just unnerving them or just a distraction? She let out a low growl in the depths of her throat that radiated pure hate and bloodlust. Something you would hear from a wild bear ready to rip you to shreds. The orcs would definitely be able to tell that this hatred was directed towards them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back