• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunters Guild. (Always open and accepting but conditions apply))

I am interested! I have a Dwarven Mage character that I can modify to fit your world, if that is acceptable?
Please pm it to me and I shall tell you what’s up and what may need a change when I’m done at work

Is this still open?
I was waiting for you, yes it is. Though depending on how fast your character is posted and if you can post in character determines if you join the starting arc or the next one. So get cracking spectre, or you know. Not rush at all but join later

I was waiting for you, yes it is. Though depending on how fast your character is posted and if you can post in character determines if you join the starting arc or the next one. So get cracking spectre, or you know. Not rush at all but join later
I see. I'll see what i can do.

Others shouldn’t take vagabond as a exception I’ve been waiting for all of you and the same conditions apply

—- this rp will eventually need multiple threads and be a hosted sorta deal aha
Get in now while it’s simple and modest

Sorry about the super late reply, I'm interested.

No one is to late
And for anyone else keen look at the character page and pm me your cs before posting there so I can read over and go "ay your good"
Or
"This needs a change and then your good"

Or on a very off chance
"I hate this and see no cause for it please ignore me while I ignore you and we both leave this pm in exactly two minutes and never speak again."

But that's only happened like... never so you won't be the first.
Come on down to the hunters guild we got quest mods two for one!

alright, I'll send you the character once I either find one or make one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back