• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hunters Guild. (Always open and accepting but conditions apply))

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Many stories are shared of great warriors. Of Brave knights, of powerful Mages... but none compare to that of the legendary Hunters. The first hunters? Their tale is a long one full of twists and surprises... love and betrayal... Glory and shame.
It is said that three hunters can turn the tide of war. It’s believed that to join the ranks of said guild you must slay a grown dragon, by yourself... this is all stories and rumours of the old guild mind you. But let me continue...

The Hunters guild was said to always house exceptional men and women. These hunters would travel the world searching for great beasts to slay, for the chance of gold and pleasures...

I bring this up because apparently the Guild is back. Someone has conquered the Iron mountains to claim the most fortified stronghold not for any king or country...
The young man planted a flag inspired by the old guild, the only difference is the bright gold emblem. I’ve heard it’s not affiliated with anyone else. This hunters guild may be just what we need... I have already sent message and payment to this guild, I fear by the time we finish our arguments the worst would happen... hopefully, the hunters make it in time...
—————
Medieval fantasy, group rp.
You would play as a new member of the reformed hunters guild whose first job would be to help the poor soul above who sent payment with a courier before knowing if the guild is real.

Anyone keen? Any questions?

I use lore from this so read it if you like

Last edited:
Sounds interesting... I'm in!

How complicated is magic in this setting though? Is it just standard stuff, or are there any specifics?

Pretty standard, i call it soft magic as I don’t like having a lot of rules think of it as each person can be suited to one type of magic.

Someone who controls water can’t conjure fire

i mean, thats totally up to you obviously, but a warrior might fill in the gaps weve got in the party here haha

Rp has started and will close with six characters (not including mine)
For the opening arc it shall only be seven but others can join so if your into this make a character, if you aren't in the first six you could jump in later.

Interested!
I'm interested!
You two still keen?

Is any other two people keen? Join now and you will be in the rp, being in the rp will allow you to brag about being in said rp to people who are not in the rp. They may want to join but you can smile smugly as you reply...

“well you could join but each new group only gets accepted in groups of three”

Thus leveling up your internet persona/stand and making you the coolest kid in your room.

we've just started the other day with 4 of us, we had said we'd be good 6 + flowiest so theres still spots, go ahead and make a cs in the link flowiest posted earlier

As I can't determine if the players to join this are still active I am in need of characters you creative people. Come look and ask questions

Feel free to ask questions and click about, from links on this check you can find all the threads relevant and if I see a question I shall try to answer it quick as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back